ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 97
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
poolboy 04:26 PM 03-18-2022
Pringle had 3 tds in the playoffs last year
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:26 PM 03-18-2022
Called it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:27 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Guys - that dude is FAST. And he's very quick.
Holy shit. He changes direction like an elephant. His acceleration is garbage. He has some straight line speed but...fuck, man.

Why you think everyone wanted him replaced on kickoffs constantly?
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:27 PM 03-18-2022
If we can get an Alec Pierce or Jalen Tolbert in the 2nd-3rd round range....then this offense is tits. All we would need is Pierre Strong Jr. in the backfield.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:27 PM 03-18-2022

Guys - that dude is FAST. And he's very quick.

But Pringle has exceptional physical tools. Do y'all not remember the training camp races when he was toasting everyone? My recollection was that he was stride for stride with Hardman, no?

Byron is a fantastic athlete.

SS is a technician.

I really don't understand what's difficult about this or even moderately controversial.
Exactly.

And yes, your memory is correct regarding the TC race with Hardman.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:27 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
813 yards and 9 TD’s are perfectly respectable numbers in his situation.

Big Ben alread started to drop off and he was competing with 2 young talented guys for targets.

LOL who the FUCK do you think he'll be competing with here?

Do me a favor - block me. You seem to have this unhealthy fascination with needing to reply to *damn near* everything I post and taking the opposite side, representing my arguments as something they aren't.

You're exactly the type of person Parker was referencing earlier - everything has to be a fucking fight.

Have a good night.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:29 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit. He changes direction like an elephant. His acceleration is garbage. He has some straight line speed but...fuck, man.

Why you think everyone wanted him replaced on kickoffs constantly?
Worst talent evaluator on the forum.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:29 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
LOL who the FUCK do you think he'll be competing with here?

Do me a favor - block me. You seem to have this unhealthy fascination with needing to reply to *damn near* everything I post and taking the opposite side, representing my arguments as something they aren't.

You're exactly the type of person Parker was referencing earlier - everything has to be a fucking fight.

Have a good night.
If he puts up anywhere close to those numbers here that’s a huge win.

What exactly do you fucking expect for 10 mil mostly in incentives and the 3rd option in the passing game?

Not my problem that you’re a fucking moron.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:29 PM 03-18-2022
Things are getting spicy up in here.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:30 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because OTWP is a fucking pussy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:31 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
813 yards and 9 TD’s are perfectly respectable numbers in his situation.

Big Ben already started to drop off and he was competing with 2 young talented guys for targets.
Where you gonna hunt up those 8 targets/gm it took him to get that in 2020?

You really rather see him getting those at 6.5 yards/target than Hill, Kelce or even Hardman?

If he's going to be worth those incentives, he absolutely has to be better than he was in 2020. That's incredibly inefficient and does more to hurt our offense than help it.

Give me his 2019 numbers and scale them up to a full season and I'll be content.

That's 6 targets/gm, roughly 100 over a 17 game season and about 800 yards receiving on SUBSANTIALLY greater efficiency.

I can live with that. I think it's still more than I'd want to spend on what I perceive as a luxury item, but I recognize that the Chiefs do not think that and as such I'll view the production in a vacuum and call it good.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:31 PM 03-18-2022
Have been all offseason.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:32 PM 03-18-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Of course it is, no one is saying different.

But other people have been successful in that offense with the same QB, so let's knock off the "he sucked because of Ben" nonsense.
We were having a conversation about 25/26 year old JujuSS having upside snd I pointed out that Juju has been playing with a QB that’s a shell of his former self that whole time.

Most people read that post and understand it’s saying Juju has upside partly because nobody really knows what he can do with a HOF QB in his prime, like he’s going to have in KC…because Ben has been on the steep decline for awhile.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:33 PM 03-18-2022
Worst talent evaluator on the forum.
Apparently Andy Reid has my back though.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:33 PM 03-18-2022
Where you gonna hunt up those 8 targets/gm it took him to get that in 2020?

You really rather see him getting those at 6.5 yards/target than Hill, Kelce or even Hardman?

If he's going to be worth those incentives, he absolutely has to be better than he was in 2020. That's incredibly inefficient and does more to hurt our offense than help it.

Give me his 2019 numbers and scale them up to a full season and I'll be content.

That's 6 targets/gm, roughly 100 over a 17 game season and about 800 yards receiving on SUBSANTIALLY greater efficiency.

I can live with that. I think it's still more than I'd want to spend on what I perceive as a luxury item, but I recognize that the Chiefs do not think that and as such I'll view the production in a vacuum and call it good.
I don’t think it will take him that many targets in this offense with a much better QB and Tyreek/Kelce opening things up.

Honestly, I’m not even all that concerned with his production. I just like the fit with Hardman and Hill, and how he compliments those guys.

I think he’ll have an impact, and gives us our best trio of WRs we’ve had during the Mahomes era. That’s all that matters to me.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 97
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up