ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 29
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon signed to the 53 man roster
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:10 PM 10-05-2021

Sources tell me Josh Gordon officially signed to the chiefs 53 man roster and is going to play Sunday night against the Bills

— Taylor Bisciotti (@TaylorBisciotti) October 5, 2021

[Reply]
TLO 07:58 PM 11-07-2021
I feel like we just take the L and move on here. It was a low risk move I have no issues with us making, but he clearly has nothing left to give.
[Reply]
wazu 08:00 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I feel like we just take the L and move on here. It was a low risk move I have no issues with us making, but he clearly has nothing left to give.
What? And Hardman does? The Chiefs need to come up with any game plan they can that doesn't include Harman. Gordon, Gray, I don't care. Give somebody else a chance because Hardman is hot garbage and it really cannot get worse.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:03 PM 11-07-2021
We aren’t scheming him correctly and when we do Patrick doesn’t see him.
He should be more involved.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:05 PM 11-07-2021
Told you guys not to get too excited. Guy hasn't played in a while and has been dealing w a serious drug problem. It doesn't help that Mahomes is playing like shit

It was a long shot from the start.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:06 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
We aren’t scheming him correctly and when we do Patrick doesn’t see him.
He should be more involved.
No hes washed up he has been for awhile
[Reply]
-King- 08:07 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
A player who had been great on slant passes literally everywhere he has gone hasn't even ran one.

How is that Gordon's fault? He's been great at slant and quick passes that he can use his body on and then get YAC on his whole career. Now we have shitty play calling and running long developing plays for no reason and when plays are supposed to be quick, Mahomes holds on to the ball for no reason looking for the deep pass.

If Kelce is repeatedly getting open and not getting the ball, Gordon has no hope no matter how open he gets.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:07 PM 11-07-2021
I guess he can't get free like the rest. If he could Mahomes would get him the ball.
[Reply]
TLO 08:09 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
What? And Hardman does? The Chiefs need to come up with any game plan they can that doesn't include Harman. Gordon, Gray, I don't care. Give somebody else a chance because Hardman is hot garbage and it really cannot get worse.
Marcus Kemp?
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:13 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
A player who had been great on slant passes literally everywhere he has gone hasn't even ran one.

How is that Gordon's fault? He's been great at slant and quick passes that he can use his body on and then get YAC on his whole career. Now we have shitty play calling and running long developing plays for no reason and when plays are supposed to be quick, Mahomes holds on to the ball for no reason looking for the deep pass.

If Kelce is repeatedly getting open and not getting the ball, Gordon has no hope no matter how open he gets.
That’s what I am talking about, they refuse to scheme him. He may be washed up but I’ve yet to see him used to his best potential.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:14 PM 11-07-2021
Trying to rely on a guy who has barely played football in many years was a desperate move by the Chiefs to compensate for Veach’s failures to upgrade the WR depth chart this offseason.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:00 PM 11-07-2021
Is it him?
Is it coaching?
Either way its a failure
[Reply]
philfree 09:04 PM 11-07-2021
Gordon just doesn't have the fire. Never did.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:04 PM 11-07-2021
It's not like Pringle, Mecole (gadget player), or Robinson are out shining him. And yes, it's also Andy and Patrick. It's fixable but it's also ugly right now.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:05 PM 11-07-2021
Hey he got a target today!

Baby steps!

Just a few more weeks and he'll have enough of Andy's mensa level playbook down to where he'll be able to make a reception!!
[Reply]
-King- 09:06 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
Gordon just doesn't have the fire. Never did.
If this is the case why the fuck did we sign him? Why is he still on the roster?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 29
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up