ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 32
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Jarran Reed
Sassy Squatch 06:10 PM 03-28-2021

Source: #Seahawks DL Jarran Reed is headed to the #Chiefs on a 1-year deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 29, 2021

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:40 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's not getting past the Chargers.

Sewell to the Bengals, Slater to the Cowboys, Darrisaw to the Chargers. We'd have to trade up to 12, which isn't happening.

[Reply]
staylor26 11:47 PM 03-30-2021

Sewell to the Bengals, Slater to the Cowboys, Darrisaw to the Chargers. We'd have to trade up to 12, which isn't happening.
I don’t think the Cowboys are passing on Surtain. I think the Chargers will be choosing from Slater and Darrisaw.

I also don’t think it’s a given that Sewell goes 5. Burrow reportedly wants Chase, and it’s sounding more and more likely.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:22 AM 03-31-2021
It’s crazy that just what, two years?, after everyone was talking about the Cowboys dominant offensive line, they’re even looking to take a LT in the first again
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:48 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t think the Cowboys are passing on Surtain. I think the Chargers will be choosing from Slater and Darrisaw.

I also don’t think it’s a given that Sewell goes 5. Burrow reportedly wants Chase, and it’s sounding more and more likely.
Burrow exploded from shitty blocking. Sewell will be the pick if he's there.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:45 AM 03-31-2021

Yup. It’s Jenkins, Cosmi and Eichenberg that are in our range
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:33 AM 03-31-2021

The Cowboys defense is atrocious but they've got the same situation the Chiefs have in needing to protect their Powerball-priced QB.

If the Bengals pass on Sewell, the Cowboys won't. And if the Cowboys don't get Slater, that might tip the scales for Miami to take him.

Not much chance of 2 of the 3 being available at 13 to the Chargers but if by some miracle they are, then you have the Vikings possibly re-thinking their situation.

We really have to get ahead of the Chargers if we want a realistic chance at Darrisaw.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:41 AM 03-31-2021
I’m not trading above 18-20 for Darrisaw. If he somehow falls to that range...then sure.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:49 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m not trading above 18-20 for Darrisaw. If he somehow falls to that range...then sure.
I honestly don't see how any of the top 3 make it past the Chargers at 13 and Vikings at 14. Even if the teams in the top 10 pass, the Vikings might jump at the chance if one of them falls.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 08:49 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yup. It’s Jenkins, Cosmi and Eichenberg that are in our range
Nate Taylor had us trading to 27 with the Browns to get above the Ravens and Bills to get the pick of the second bunch of OTs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:50 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
Nate Taylor had us trading to 27 with the Browns to get above the Ravens and Bills to get the pick of the second bunch of OTs.
Reuter has us trading up to 25 for Jenkins. Zeurlein I believe has us trading to 26 for Jenkins.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:22 AM 03-31-2021
I really feel like we need to hit on 3 players in this draft.

We need a longterm LT solution.
We need a #2 type WR to develop.
We need a DE to impact the pass rush this year and probably take over for Clark in 2022.

There are other things we could USE, but these three are the things we NEED, in my opinion.

I'm not opposed to moving up a little, but we need to hit on three picks, so I'm against moving up too much or using 2022 picks to move up.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:31 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Burrow exploded from shitty blocking. Sewell will be the pick if he's there.
Logically, yes that’s the pick that makes sense.

But I’m telling you, there’s a lot of smoke around the Bengals reuniting Burrow with Chase.

There’s also a lot of buzz that the league isn’t as high on Sewell.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:36 AM 03-31-2021
The Cowboys defense is atrocious but they've got the same situation the Chiefs have in needing to protect their Powerball-priced QB.

If the Bengals pass on Sewell, the Cowboys won't. And if the Cowboys don't get Slater, that might tip the scales for Miami to take him.

Not much chance of 2 of the 3 being available at 13 to the Chargers but if by some miracle they are, then you have the Vikings possibly re-thinking their situation.

We really have to get ahead of the Chargers if we want a realistic chance at Darrisaw.
Miami traded back up to 6 with a target in mind, and the rumors are that teams picking that high expect the Bengals to pick Chase and the expectation is the Dolphins are targeting Pitts. I think it’s entirely possible that Sewell falls to 10.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 03-31-2021
Miami traded back up to 6 with a target in mind, and the rumors are that teams picking that high expect the Bengals to pick Chase and the expectation is the Dolphins are targeting Pitts. I think it’s entirely possible that Sewell falls to 10.
The amount of Chiefs fans that would be screaming “trade up” would be deafening.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:44 AM 03-31-2021
That's what people were saying about center...

Until today.

There's still a month before the draft. Anything can happen.
Sure but my point is it's more likely at this point also centers are not as premium a position as a LT. With the guys that are out there now they are still likely to draft one high even if they sign a stopgap.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 24 of 32
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up