ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 42
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:40 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Maybe, but that wouldn't have protected us here anyway, lol.

I'm not sure that Clark stepped in and made that contract happen like has been said though. A poster I respect a lot had said he knows the story and will spill the beans at some point.
Yep, that was some kind of rumor or speculation that was posted after the contract was finally done but it's never been substantiated. That hasn't stopped people from talking about it as if it's a fact.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:40 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
So does Berry have the spirit to play today or not?
He's still waiting to see what the tea leaves tell him.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:40 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nope Im calling the idiots out. Part of the problem with this place anymore is the idiots are allowed to run rampant unlike how it used to be. Ive been here longer than most of the idiots they can leave if they dont like it.
Who gets to decide who is approved to post and who is not?

Other than you, of course.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:41 AM 12-30-2018
He doesn't.:-) or I should say I bet he doesn't.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:43 AM 12-30-2018
My magic eight ball says, "Don't count on it".
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:43 AM 12-30-2018

Who said anyone needs approval to post?
[Reply]
FAX 11:44 AM 12-30-2018

I should like to nominate the following;

Mr. SAUTO
Mr. DaFace
Mr. Bowser
Myself
Mr. Bob Dole
Mr. milkman
Mr. Iowanian

And about 30 other excellent posters too numerous to mention.

FAX THE ALWAYS READY TO HELP WITH STUFF
[Reply]
TEX 11:44 AM 12-30-2018
Nope Im calling the idiots out. Part of the problem with this place anymore is the idiots are allowed to run rampant unlike how it used to be. Ive been here longer than most of the idiots they can leave if they dont like it.
Well, you haven't been here longer then THIS idiot! :-)
You're spot on with your take. What makes it worse is several of the mods are also big time idiots. Worst set of mods ever, and I've literally been here since day 1. That does not make me right, however it does mean that I have been through every set of mods for comparison.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:46 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
I should like to nominate the following;

Mr. SAUTO
Mr. DaFace
Mr. Bowser
Myself
Mr. Bob Dole
Mr. milkman
Mr. Iowanian

And about 30 other excellent posters too numerous to mention.

FAX THE ALWAYS READY TO HELP WITH STUFF
Bob Dole was probably the closest we got to a moderator who would do what typical moderators do on other forums. It was soundly rejected by the masses at CP.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:48 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
You're spot on with your take. What makes it worse is several of the mods are also big time idiots. Worst set of mods ever, and I've literally been here since day 1. That does not make me right, however it does mean that I have been through every set of mods for comparison.
Banned
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:49 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Can you elaborate on that? The current mods are running things here exactly as they were always intended. Would you like to go back to when people were banned from threads because their opinions didn't align with a certain mod?
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:51 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Can you elaborate on that? The current mods are running things here exactly as they were always intended. Would you like to go back to when people were banned from threads because their opinions didn't align with a certain mod?
Yeah. I ban sdh from threads even when I agree with him.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:53 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Bob Dole was probably the closest we got to a moderator who would do what typical moderators do on other forums. It was soundly rejected by the masses at CP.
Fuck. I hate to rip on Dole because he was a great mod for many years and I like the guy. But what he was doing was not ok and was rejected because it went against the very thing that CP was founded upon.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:59 AM 12-30-2018
You dont even watch most of the games you fucking hypocrite. You are the biggest example of whats wrong with this place. You watch half the games and act like you are some super fan getting jobbed by Berry.

You have a history here dude, we know you arent even that vested in the Chiefs yet you nonstop bitch like you are part owner.
How many games have you been to this year? Last year? The year before? Have you ever even been a STH?

Don't tell me you're some kind of super-fan if you don't actually attend a couple of games a year at Arrowhead. And don't talk to me about games I've missed because, well, I have a life outside of CP.

You clueless fuck! And maybe you'd be as angry as others who have spent the thousands of dollars at Arrowhead only to have our hearts ripped out because of something else you revolving excuse makers will excuse.

Oh, and I DVR them, so that's good enough!
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:18 PM 12-30-2018
Marcellus is right in the fact that if you're so frustrated that all you can do is complain it's probably time to move on to something else. And I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for doing just that.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 42
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up