Page 24 of 121
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:24 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by PmCakes:
I actually think Jay has a better arm and more intelligence. Just has no motivation to compete.
Plus, he read a Cosmo article on slurping the nappy dugout.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:26 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Carr that was a freaking stud in 2016 isn't going to show up on the field for Oakland again. PTSD, shell shocked, whatever you want to call it. Dude's mind is wrong and I'm not sure it can be fixed. He's top tier backup at this point.
David Carr was an excellent preview of things to come, I'm afraid. It's kind of sad because Carr really isn't that unlikable to me. Dude has lost the plot, though.
[Reply]
O.city 08:27 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's that bad.

In his only truly good season he was a product of the best pass-blocking OL in football by a LOT and he was still a dunk and dunk artist.

He's not Jay Cutler or anything of the sort. He's a less mobile, more chickenshit Alex Smith with no particular leadership qualities. Dude is in the bottom 1/3 of NFL quarterbacks and very probably the worst QB in the division. Watching him regress after the national media slobbed his knob for 3 years is just a beautiful guilty pleasure....
Yeah, he doesn't look good. I'm interested to see if Gruden can get any improvement there but once it's a pocket presence thing, eh, that's tough.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:32 AM 09-11-2018
Gruden jettisoning Crabtree for Nelson was mindnumbingly dumb. That was the one guy who Carr seemed to be able to depend upon.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:34 AM 09-11-2018
Gruden actually did a solid job last night. Too bad Carr ruined it for him. That 2nd half was awful.

Carr gave the Rams their last 10 points with his 2 picks :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:45 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Gruden actually did a solid job last night. Too bad Carr ruined it for him. That 2nd half was awful.

Carr gave the Rams their last 10 points with his 2 picks :-)
Now now - according to the broadcast team, Marcus Peters sitting in a zone against a TE who stopped his route and catching a ball that hit him in the chest before trotting past some O-Linemen for the score was a remarkable play. We can't really hold that against Carr...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:50 AM 09-11-2018
I knew I had a Carr rant in here somewhere:

Why is Derek Carr a fucking franchise QB again?

Because the media has anointed him one?

Alex Smith was a demonstrably better quarterback than Derek Carr across the board last year. The ONLY thing Carr did better was throw more often. His QBR was lower, his AV was lower, his AYA was lower. His fucking yards per COMPLETION was even lower. He threw the ball 100 more times than Smith and with that managed 500 more passing yards....whoopity doo!

This year Carr appears to have taken a step forward....and been outplayed in head to head matchups by Alex Smith both times they've met. And frankly, it's been a walk both times. Smith played much MUCH better football than Carr in those two games.

Fuck that - Carr's done nothing to earn any mantle yet. Oh sure, he might. And he's probably more likely to do so than Smith. But this fucking season-long coronation of Carr is garbage.

Thank God the era of Carr ballwashing is over and I don't have to hear anymore about how we screwed up by passing on him. The dude is as average as a quarterback gets. He's a pure system player with fringe athleticism and mediocre arm talent. He's just...there.
[Reply]
PmCakes 09:11 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
:-)
HAHAHAHA thank you for finding this! I knew he was a Carr supporter. Sad stuff right there. Nice work HammoCk Parties
[Reply]
PmCakes 09:13 AM 09-11-2018
I knew I had a Carr rant in here somewhere:

Thank God the era of Carr ballwashing is over and I don't have to hear anymore about how we screwed up by passing on him. The dude is as average as a quarterback gets. He's a pure system player with fringe athleticism and mediocre arm talent. He's just...there.
Some of his worst picks are from throwing these dumb lob passes when the pressure gets close to him. It's mind numbingly bad. I thought Del Rio was the issue but this just verifies he's not a bright football player.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:17 AM 09-11-2018
Get a fucking spine PmCakes. If you want to talk shit on another board member, maybe try doing it without a week-old alt account.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:17 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Get a fucking spine PmCakes. If you want to talk shit on another board member, maybe try doing it without a week-old alt account.
Its tiger.
[Reply]
PmCakes 09:18 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Sutton really has his number.

Boy has a hell of a monkey on his back.

Fortunately he's got another decade to get it off.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol he’s been pretty average all ****ing year. He’s overrated and clearly not worth that contract. Keep sucking his dick though.
Young QB. He's got a decade to get it done.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-) you’re talking like he’s in his 2nd/3rd year and we don’t have a good idea about who he is at this point.

He’s not going to get better as that OL continues to decline, but keep dreaming.
I mean...he's going to be a 15-year starter in this league.

Might want to slow your roll based on one year. He's certainly well above average looking at the big picture.

Hopefully Mahomes can get to his level.
Carr is absolutely a good QB. He's having trouble taking that next step to great QB.

He's 26! HE'S DOOMED!
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You're kind of prematurely jumping the gun on him being a great QB essentially based off of one year as well.

Not picking on you because you're generally always wrong anyway, but..
Carr has struggled against the Chiefs his whole career, but he absolutely destroyed our defense in Oakland.

Going 1-1 against the Chiefs is progress for him. I'd be worried about next season.

He has the ability to be an elite QB, it's just a matter of consistency now.
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Remember when Clay said the Chiefs were in trouble bc the Broncos and Raiders were further along in developing Carr and Semen? :-)
Carr is 4-18 against playoff teams.
Originally Posted by PmCakes:
Again, I find it funny you are ragging on the guy you were saying would be the sole reason his team was going to dominate the divison a year ago. I don't get it. You like him or not?

:-)
[Reply]
PmCakes 09:19 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Its tiger.
As someone just recommended to me: TigerBoBDane
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:20 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Its tiger.
Christ. :-)

Just romper him.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:26 AM 09-11-2018
This dude is done. He's scared of getting hurt again.

Oh .... WOW
[Reply]
Page 24 of 121
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up