ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 51
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How broke are you?
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 03-18-2011
Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on :-)

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)
[Reply]
Frazod 07:17 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
Don't worry, we are not dating and I won't get mad at him for being your friend....

I am sorry I was so hard on your favorite girl Dane, but sometimes when you grab the bull by the horns....

I know you have an internet reputation to uphold so go ahead and call me another nasty name or two to make your little green dots go up because before you decided you couldn't handle the polite back hand I gave you when you chose to stick your nose in my affairs , I actually respected you as an internet poster here, about 95% of the people here are great people to talk to but then there's that 5% who thinks they have the right to treat people anyway they want with no recourse, you ran into the wrong buzz saw today CP legend.... sorry I had to hurt your feelings..
You've been Dane's bitch throughout the course of this thread - some bumblefuck hick trying to tell a Hollywood executive who could buy and sell your stupid ass a 100 times over how to spend his money. What a fucktard.

And if I've lost your respect, well, boo fucking hoo. Apparently everybody else was right about you and I was just slow to realize it. And you've been shittier to people than anybody else in this thread and the others where you've carried on your anti-debt holy war. Perhaps you should look up the definition of "hypocrite" sometime. Or is your dictionary buried out back with your wad of singles?

Eat shit, troll. Nobody cares what you do or what you think. I won't be the one to ban you, but I'm sure it's coming, and you'll do all the work. Then perhaps Overhead can pine for you the same way he does Skip.

I'm heading out for the evening now. Feel free to use my absence as an excuse to claim victory when I don't respond to your next inane post. :-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:23 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
You've been Dane's bitch throughout the course of this thread - some bumble**** hick trying to tell a Hollywood executive who could buy and sell your stupid ass a 100 times over how to spend his money. What a ****tard.

And if I've lost your respect, well, boo ****ing hoo. Apparently everybody else was right about you and I was just slow to realize it. And you've been shittier to people than anybody else in this thread and the others where you've carried on your anti-debt holy war. Perhaps you should look up the definition of "hypocrite" sometime. Or is your dictionary buried out back with your wad of singles?

Eat shit, troll. Nobody cares what you do or what you think. I won't be the one to ban you, but I'm sure it's coming, and you'll do all the work. Then perhaps Overhead can pine for you the same way he does Skip.

I'm heading out for the evening now. Feel free to use my absence as an excuse to claim victory when I don't respond to your next inane post. :-)
Wow, now you are throwing the greatest rival poster on the forum under the bus OH... You really are a Loser Fraz.... Maybe I pissed you off enough to go out tonite and run your mouth to somebody in person and they shut it up for you you internet posting stud. :-)
Hell maybe you and Dane can hook up and spoon the rest of the night together...
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 07:28 PM 03-18-2011
You convinced me, you do sound really educated....

If your wife is that successful, you will be paying her alimony soon and some other man will be living in your house, no decent woman would live with a potty mouth hothead like yourself very long....
My wife would call you out for being a self-righteous cocksucker too.

You like to throw out the word hothead a lot like you're some level headed saint. Instead of calling people playground names, you like to accuse them of being a pedophile.

So I'll take being a hothead over a fucking mentally unstable jerkoff any day of the week.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:29 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
My wife would call you out for being a self-righteous one who sucks the penis too.

You like to throw out the word hothead a lot like you're some level headed saint. Instead of calling people playground names, you like to accuse them of being a pedophile.

So I'll take being a hothead over a ****ing mentally unstable jerkoff any day of the week.
Do you beat her?
[Reply]
Over-Head 08:14 PM 03-18-2011
No.

But it also doesn't say Failed To Appear.
Even I gotta admit that was a good one:-)
And by the way...I`m beyond drunk :-)
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 08:31 PM 03-18-2011
You've been Dane's bitch throughout the course of this thread - some bumble**** hick trying to tell a Hollywood executive who could buy and sell your stupid ass a 100 times over how to spend his money. What a ****tard.

And if I've lost your respect, well, boo ****ing hoo. Apparently everybody else was right about you and I was just slow to realize it. And you've been shittier to people than anybody else in this thread and the others where you've carried on your anti-debt holy war. Perhaps you should look up the definition of "hypocrite" sometime. Or is your dictionary buried out back with your wad of singles?

Don't sweat it. If it helps I find more money in my couch cushions than R8ers makes in 2 years. I piss excellence. In fact, I've just put down my deposit on a Fender Custom Shop Master Build guitar for shits and giggles. I don't need it but I'll be damned if I can find exactly what I'm looking for in a gitfiddle. At the end of the day this thing will cost more than R8ers car.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:37 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
Don't sweat it. If it helps I find more money in my couch cushions than R8ers makes in 2 years. I piss excellence. In fact, I've just put down my deposit on a Fender Custom Shop Master Build guitar for shits and giggles. I don't need it but I'll be damned if I can find exactly what I'm looking for in a gitfiddle. At the end of the day this thing will cost more than R8ers car.
Yawning

Sent from my GTablet-TnT-Lite using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pants 08:38 PM 03-18-2011
This dude delivers.
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 08:40 PM 03-18-2011
Yawning

Sent from my GTablet-TnT-Lite using Tapatalk
Eat me.

Sent with my Mind Bullets
[Reply]
BWillie 09:18 PM 03-18-2011
My house is 35% paid off, I have 5k student loan debt which isnt worth paying off and no.car payment. I have 14,600 in the bank and 3100 in full tilt poker
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:30 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by BWillie007:
My house is 35% paid off, I have 5k student loan debt which isnt worth paying off and no.car payment. I have 14,600 in the bank and 3100 in full tilt poker
You envy no man.
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 09:32 PM 03-18-2011
What bank is paying you a high enough interest rate to not pay off your student loans?
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:18 PM 03-18-2011
I have $195,430 in the bank. I have purchased all the guns, accessories and perks I need. I don't plan on prestiging again...so I won't lose all my monies. Bad idea, especially when you never know when some awesome contract will come out.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:26 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels:
What bank is paying you a high enough interest rate to not pay off your student loans?
I have 3% checking account, dont normally have that kind of balance though except I just got year bonus at work. My loan interest % is like 2.75% I have no idea how they make any money off me. I leave about 10k ususally in the bank if I need to do maintenance on my house or other property and to self insure myself on my material dmg for my vehicle since I dont waste my money on collision. I use all my excess surplus earnings to pay down the principal on my properties so interest doesn't screw me too bad (which I hear is dumb to do) but I want to own 4 properties outright by the time I'm forty. If I can do that I can retire at 40 and ill just leisurely supplement my income in things I like to do like poker and working part time at a golf course

Wont ever make me filthy rich but at least ill be able to do what I want to do whenever I want to do it and not cyphen my money away to snotty kids and a spouse like most ppl traditionally do
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:30 PM 03-18-2011
I have 3% checking account, dont normally have that kind of balance though except I just got year bonus at work. My loan interest % is like 2.75% I have no idea how they make any money off me. I leave about 10k ususally in the bank if I need to do maintenance on my house or other property and to self insure myself on my material dmg for my vehicle since I dont waste my money on collision.
You should put your money in a tax free Money Market account if you'd like to keep cash on hand.

Also, I'd avoid "paying off your house".

Most likely, it won't earn you 8-10% per year in the market (if not far more - I earned 28% last year alone). Refi the house to where it's "cheap money" and take the excess and invest it wisely with a good financial adviser.

You'll come out WAY ahead.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 51
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up