ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 378
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:38 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I used to hate that guy, but this is awesome.

No, that's not awesome. That's trashy as hell and deserves a nice fine/suspension. Have some class.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:39 AM 01-29-2023
Thank God kids have Patrick Mahomes to idolize and look up to instead of a drama queen like LBJ.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:21 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Thank God kids have Patrick Mahomes to idolize and look up to instead of a drama queen like LBJ.
There are a LOT of other NBA players for kids to look up to other than LBJ.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:23 PM 02-02-2023
Good brawl between Cavs and Grizzlies. And guess who started it…. you guessed it scum bad Dillion Brooks. Someone should take a baseball bat to Brooks face

Grizzlies are the Bengal’s of the NBA
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:33 PM 02-02-2023
:-) Dude punches one of the other teams best players in the dick and gets them both ejected. Yeah, that's a fucking stupid look for the NBA but it's also hilarious
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:02 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Dude punches one of the other teams best players in the dick and gets them both ejected. Yeah, that's a ****ing stupid look for the NBA but it's also hilarious
No shit what do you expect Mitchell to do? Just dumb
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:08 PM 02-02-2023

dillion brooks got tackled by a regular ass pedestrian :-)OOOOOOOOOO pic.twitter.com/7B2MfDSvZw

— ex | brando (@brandopvpi) February 3, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:34 PM 02-02-2023

LeBron James last 15 games:

34.1 PPG
9.3 RPG
8.2 APG
52.0 FG%
60.8 TS%

Lakers are 10-5 in that span.#year20 �� pic.twitter.com/HWZj6RfINJ

— LeBronMuse (@BronMuse) February 3, 2023

38 years old. Year 20. 63 points away. The GOAT.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:00 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

38 years old. Year 20. 63 points away. The GOAT.
It really is too bad. Great talent. Sooo unlikeable and annoying though. Could have been great. Just have to not have a polarizing personality. Even Kobe or Curry personality would do.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:18 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It really is too bad. Great talent. Sooo unlikeable and annoying though. Could have been great. Just have to not have a polarizing personality. Even Kobe or Curry personality would do.
Yeah, it definitely would have been better to be more like the guy who allegedly raped a woman or the guy who repeatedly throws his mouthguard into the crowd when he's not taunting guys after made threes.

LeBron has always been the only player since MJ that is any real threat to MJ's legacy. That's always been the crux of any "dislike" for him. The guy simply got too good and people didn't like that. Sure, he's arrogant as hell but let's not pretend that MJ or virtually any other player at/near his level wasn't or isn't the same.

Interestingly, a similar thing appears to be happening to Mahomes right now too among many fans/media even though he's gotta be one of the nicest superstars I've ever seen.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:48 PM 02-02-2023
Yeah, it definitely would have been better to be more like the guy who allegedly raped a woman or the guy who repeatedly throws his mouthguard into the crowd when he's not taunting guys after made threes.

LeBron has always been the only player since MJ that is any real threat to MJ's legacy. That's always been the crux of any "dislike" for him. The guy simply got too good and people didn't like that. Sure, he's arrogant as hell but let's not pretend that MJ or virtually any other player at/near his level wasn't or isn't the same.

Interestingly, a similar thing appears to be happening to Mahomes right now too among many fans/media even though he's gotta be one of the nicest superstars I've ever seen.
LeBron simply alienates too many fans. How many fans does Mahomes alienate? None. He's a man of the people. LeBron is not, at least not all people.

I'm not even arguing he's not the best ever because I think he is.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:50 PM 02-02-2023
How many fans does Mahomes alienate? None.
Apparently quite a few judging by the tweets I've read this week. The vast majority are rooting for him to fail in a week and a half.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:55 PM 02-02-2023
Apparently quite a few judging by the tweets I've read this week. The vast majority are rooting for him to fail in a week and a half.
You can find tweets for everything but there is nobody that walks the Earth that thinks the common fan likes LeBron more than Mahomes, other than apparently you.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:56 PM 02-02-2023
You can find tweets for everything but there is nobody that walks the Earth that thinks the common fan likes LeBron more than Mahomes, other than apparently you.
Never said that (or anything even close to that). Mahomes is certainly trending that way though simply because of how good he is.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:58 PM 02-02-2023
Never said that (or anything even close to that).
Well then, you should understand my point then. There is a good amount of people who simply won't entertain the idea that LeBron is the best ever due to his polarizing personality. That isn't fair but it is absolutely accurate.

Personality is different than being an asshole. Jordan, Brady. Fucking assholes. But command respect and more people can relate to them.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 378
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up