« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:59 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Some early pundits:
You bastard :-)

I was only going off the available evidence anyway, couldnt be more happy to be wrong... its very hard to believe, but John Dorsey just might know more about football than I do

To get Chris Jones and Tyreek Hill in the same draft is some legendary shit
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:20 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Awesome pick!
DLine will rape!
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Top 15 talent.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
First round talent in the second round and the #105 pick.

This is another great move by Dorsey.
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
great pick...period. was my top choice.
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Jones is going to wreck it.
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Love this pick.
:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 07:06 PM 01-04-2017
I told the kid face to face that I thought he would be the DROTY at camp. It's too bad he didn't get to start and get a lot of snaps early in the year, or he might have been.

Even over Bosa.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:19 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I told the kid face to face that I thought he would be the DROTY at camp. It's too bad he didn't get to start and get a lot of snaps early in the year, or he might have been.

Even over Bosa.

Not a fucking chance.

If Bosa had started from day one he potentially leads the league in sacks.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:30 PM 01-04-2017
Yeah Bosa had 10.5 sacks. Dude is going to be a stud for a long time
[Reply]
OldSchool 08:13 PM 01-04-2017

Even over Bosa.
That's a bit homerish. Jones has been great this year but Bosa is on another level.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:20 PM 01-04-2017

Even over Bosa.
lol
[Reply]
thabear04 10:20 PM 01-04-2017
I'll laugh if Bosa test for PED.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:34 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Wow! LaCanfora nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:35 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
First round talent in the second round and the #105 pick.

This is another great move by Dorsey.

Trust in Dorse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RunKC 02:33 PM 02-14-2017
2 sacks
8 QB hits
32 pressures

Not bad for a rookie who only started like 10 games
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:28 AM 12-17-2017
2 straight weeks Chris has been balling out oh his mind. IMO, if Chris PWNS motherfuckers KC wins.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:41 AM 12-17-2017
Jones has been a fuckin animal these past couple games. Itd be really nice if all of a sudden something just "clicked" and now he gets it, and can now start dominating. Chiefs DL needs it. Was scared for a sec when he went down w/ inj, but he seemed to have walked it off, thank god.

Derrick Johnson, one of my alltime favorite Chiefs, has lost his step....BIG TIME. Right about now marks 1yr since he inj his achilles IIRC, but I think the inj and age is just too much. Not saying he's not effective, and he in no way has reached Hali status yet, but he was getting burnt all night w/ backside help on underneath routes. Gates really burned his ass on that TD. But, he's a leader and there isn't anyone playing better outside maybe Ragland...which was a nice pickup btw.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:46 AM 12-17-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Jones has been a fuckin animal these past couple games. Itd be really nice if all of a sudden something just "clicked" and now he gets it, and can now start dominating. Chiefs DL needs it. Was scared for a sec when he went down w/ inj, but he seemed to have walked it off, thank god.
I was worried, and thought " why can't we have nice things"
[Reply]
Rausch 08:27 AM 12-17-2017
Derrick Johnson, one of my alltime favorite Chiefs, has lost his step....BIG TIME.
Watching him get burned by a 48 year old 300 lb TE was had to watch.

Gates was great once but now...there's not excuse for that.

Right about now marks 1yr since he inj his achilles IIRC, but I think the inj and age is just too much. Not saying he's not effective, and he in no way has reached Hali status yet, but he was getting burnt all night w/ backside help on underneath routes. Gates really burned his ass on that TD. But, he's a leader and there isn't anyone playing better outside maybe Ragland...which was a nice pickup btw.
He's still very solid vs. the run. Unfortunately his speed and agility are gone.

He's a 2 down LB now...
[Reply]
Page 24 of 59
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up