ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 289
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
kevrunner 06:31 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Travis was just on Pat McAfee's show. Travis told Taylor that she rocked Arrowhead and now it's your turn to come to Arrowhead and watch me rock the place.
Yeah, that was a great interview, I think at around the 18:15 mark is when McAfee brings up Taylor Swift to Travis.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:40 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I would say good for him! Losing hair at a young age is no joke. I'm not getting a transplant, but I have medication that's helping to drastically slow down my hair loss over the last 3 years. Just hoping to keep a decent amount of hair on the head until my 50's or maybe 60's if lucky.
I started losing my hair at 30. Started using Rogaine, Didn't get any new hair but it did stop the hair loss until age 60.

Originally Posted by Razaele:
He better not, he needs to watch the knee.
Obligatory.....

He better not, he needs to watch the knee.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:23 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sometimes you guys are creepy.
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sometimes? A majority of the time they are.
Yeah, I don't get it. I guess they think it's funny. :-) Not my thing, I guess. You could always do what I'm about to do, ignore this thread.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:49 AM 09-22-2023
When my knees hurt (which is alot, because I’m old….) I ask my woman to get on top. Trav, ask Ty Ty to get on top. It’s pretty nifty.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:51 AM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Men from Croatia, Bosnia, and Albania look at T swift and wonder what's the big deal with this average looking chick.
Taylor Swift is avg looking? Lmfao

Gtfoh
[Reply]
Nirvana58 01:16 PM 09-22-2023
The hype that this is getting is crazy.

The wife just texted me asking if Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift just got married. :-)

Guess people at her work were telling her that they eloped.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:42 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Taylor Swift is avg looking? Lmfao

Gtfoh
She is regular. Have you been top a Twin Peaks in Dallas?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:46 PM 09-22-2023
This has to be one of the top 10 gayest CP topics of all time.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:05 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I know, chicks care about this shit not guys.
[Reply]
wazu 03:28 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
This wouldn't even crack the top thousand.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:40 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
This wouldn't even crack the top thousand.
It would if you don't count Billay's posts.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 06:04 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
The hype that this is getting is crazy.

The wife just texted me asking if Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift just got married. :-)

Guess people at her work were telling her that they eloped.
Hurts doughnuts made a post on Facebook as a joke. It’s pretty funny, I have it saved to my phone but not good at posting pictures here.
[Reply]
saturnknts 06:20 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Hurts doughnuts made a post on Facebook as a joke. It’s pretty funny, I have it saved to my phone but not good at posting pictures here.
Here ya gorel="Lightbox"?s=033e6ee949845185caf65f469d904fac&attachmentid=126534&thumb=1&d=1695428434" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20230922_191958.jpg Views: 172 Size: 98.9 KB ID: 126534" style="margin: 2px" />
Attached:
[Reply]
stumppy 06:21 PM 09-22-2023
TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

Can't believe a grown man wrote that.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:09 PM 09-22-2023
A grown man didn't write that.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 289
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up