Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:04 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
No she didn't just fall.
Who cares? He pushed someone who bumped into her which caused her to fall down.

He's not a woman beater.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 02-11-2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:10 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Who cares? He pushed someone who bumped into her which caused her to fall down.

He's not a woman beater.
He was trying to attack her when that happened...

And you don't know what he is or isn't. He's sure not too worried about putting his hands on a female in the video,
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:11 PM 02-11-2019
He committed battery at the very least.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:12 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not outside the realm of possibility.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:14 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by InTheNeutralZone55:
Mellinger nails it.

Personally, I give zero fucks about Hunt at this point for two reasons:

He left the team no choice by lying to them about not one, but apparently multiple incidents.

He's a fucking RB, we would have been stupid to sign him past his rookie deal anyway. Most disposable position in the league.

He's Cleveland's problem now, meanwhile we're a SB contender without him.
Mellinger is partly right, there is no actual "victim" in this incident. That part irritated me.

Hunt being in Cleveland is not an ideal scenario though.
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 08:15 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Thanks for your hot take! It's sad you're almost 50 and the Chiefs have never won a Super Bowl to placate you, but it's more sad that you actually believe what you've just typed above. It's good to know you lack all forms of perspective when you seem to think a lack of a Super Bowl victory is a bigger PR nightmare than a murder-suicide in the parking lot of the practice complex in front of the coach and GM.
So what does the Jevon Belcher situation have to do with KH??? The only similarity between the two situations is that KH and JB are and were(RIP JB) young and black. The end. But of course young and black is enough for you right??? Two young people unfortunately ended up dead in the JB situation. KH’s“victim” gave her statement in a hotel lobby, not a hospital. KH wasn’t even charged with a crime. But I see you graduated from Trump “create a crisis” school. Nice try, but epic fail.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
He committed battery at the very least.
I disagree, he wasn't any more aggressive than she was, he is just male.

The reality is charges wouldn't be filed 99% of the time as they both were the aggressor. She actually hit him first and in the eyes of the law there is no male and female in that scenario.
[Reply]
TEX 08:21 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jimkcchief88:
So what does the Jevon Belcher situation have to do with KH??? The only similarity between the two situations is that KH and JB are and were(RIP JB) young and black. The end. But of course young and black is enough for you right??? Two young people unfortunately ended up dead in the JB situation. KH’s“victim” gave her statement in a hotel lobby, not a hospital. KH wasn’t even charged with a crime. But I see you graduated from Trump “create a crisis” school. Nice try, but epic fail.
Dude, I see you graduated from, "I'm a ****ing idiot" school.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:26 PM 02-11-2019
What a hilarious post
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 08:32 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Dude, I see you graduated from, "I'm a ****ing idiot" school.
Well you must have handed me my diploma professor. Murder suicide=Cleveland police didn’t even bother to file charges.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:33 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I disagree, he wasn't any more aggressive than she was, he is just male.

The reality is charges wouldn't be filed 99% of the time as they both were the aggressor. She actually hit him first and in the eyes of the law there is no male and female in that scenario.
He still committed battery, she did too.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:41 PM 02-11-2019
Well you must have handed me my diploma professor. Murder suicide=Cleveland police didn’t even bother to file charges.
You do realize we're talking about violence against women. No one here is equating what Hunt did to what Belcher did, or even really what Hill did. But let's say you're an organization that went through the Belcher tragedy and then you spend some credibility capital in drafting Hill and taking the heat after that decision. Then the Hunt situation occurs. But it's not one situation - it's three in a single offseason that show a pattern of violence. Oh, and when asked about the most serious one, he lies about it to the team.

Can you not see how this might be a difficult thing for the organization to accept? This isn't some casual lie, and this isn't some isolated incident, and this isn't a team that's had a squeaky clean reputation up until this point. For that reason, they'd never get the benefit of the doubt.

You can disagree with that all you want, but that's the reality you're so very keen to deny.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:42 PM 02-11-2019
He still committed battery, she did too.
Not sure what the legal definition of battery is but when neither person even needs first aid thats going to be a tough sell when it comes to pressing charges.

This kind of drunken nonsense is not what we need clogging up our court system. There is no victim in this.
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 08:54 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You do realize we're talking about violence against women. No one here is equating what Hunt did to what Belcher did, or even really what Hill did. But let's say you're an organization that went through the Belcher tragedy and then you spend some credibility capital in drafting Hill and taking the heat after that decision. Then the Hunt situation occurs. But it's not one situation - it's three in a single offseason that show a pattern of violence. Oh, and when asked about the most serious one, he lies about it to the team.

Can you not see how this might be a difficult thing for the organization to accept? This isn't some casual lie, and this isn't some isolated incident, and this isn't a team that's had a squeaky clean reputation up until this point. For that reason, they'd never get the benefit of the doubt.

You can disagree with that all you want, but that's the reality you're so very keen to deny.
Uhhhhh you are the one that brought up Jevon Belcher, not me. I just pointed out one thing has nothing to do with the other. It’s like saying a M80 is an explosive like a nuclear weapon. I guess you have to be smart enough to figure out the difference....
[Reply]
Page 24 of 51
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up