ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 72
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:04 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
your whole division is pretenders

you will all bow to mahomes soon
The odds are in that favor.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:07 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Oh shit, Broncos AND Raiders are in January. :-) :-)
Baby Patrick could beat those two
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:13 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
The odds are in that favor.
you're learning to bend the knee early this year

i like it
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:19 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you're learning to bend the knee early this year

i like it
I call it like I see it.

Bills are the Chiefs only real competition for the #1 seed and they have everything going against them. From natural disasters making only 1 practice possible in the last 10 days, to losing home games, to not being able to practice due to illnesses sweeping through the facility, to every position group having serious injuries.

It will toughen up the team for the postseason, but it’s too much to overcome in the regular season and get the #1 seed.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:23 AM 11-29-2022
I call it like I see it.

Bills are the Chiefs only real competition for the #1 seed and they have everything going against them. From natural disasters making only 1 practice possible in the last 10 days, to losing home games, to not being able to practice due to illnesses sweeping through the facility, to every position group having serious injuries.

It will toughen up the team for the postseason, but it’s too much to overcome in the regular season and get the #1 seed.
I see what you keep trying to do here. Lots of passive acknowledgment.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:29 AM 11-29-2022
It’s going to prove that they can beat bad teams but lose to good teams.

Like every other fraud team to ever exist.

You missed the context.

It’s 30 less points on offense, 50 more points given up on defense, AND against an easier schedule.

That mixture spells “fraud”.

Their last victory against a winning team was in WEEK THREE.
Actually, I think you're forgetting the context. You posted that in response to someone saying that Miami's offense is harder to stop right now than Buffalo's.

This is a ridiculous argument from someone who isn't remotely objective. With Tua, they've beaten everyone on the schedule, including the Bills, @ Baltimore, and NE. I'm not a Miami fan, but I'm not sure how you can expect more than perfection.

How many great wins would you say the Bills have even going back two years? Outside of beating the Chiefs, they've beaten 1-2 good teams in that span, with several bad losses.

How do you think the Bills would do without Allen for three games?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:35 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I can't imagine that game matters for KC though.

If the Dolphins and Bills drop another game and they Chiefs have everything wrapped up by then, no chance they play starters.
You can't imagine the Chiefs not having a two game lead on everybody 5 weeks from now?

Okay. It isn't very hard for me to imagine.
[Reply]
irafreak 11:45 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You can't imagine the Chiefs not having a two game lead on everybody 5 weeks from now?

Yeah we can win out but will we? Tough to do. Not worried about Denver at all. It would take a colts game type collapse and we only get one of those a year at most. Raiders can score. Seattle, how good are they really? Bengals of course. The bills haven't been playing well but they're winning except the Minnesota game. A 2 game lead would be fantastic but it's not going to be easy.
[Reply]
rydogg58 11:48 AM 11-29-2022
I call it like I see it.

:-)
You're so soft.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:54 AM 11-29-2022
Actually, I think you're forgetting the context. You posted that in response to someone saying that Miami's offense is harder to stop right now than Buffalo's.

This is a ridiculous argument from someone who isn't remotely objective. With Tua, they've beaten everyone on the schedule, including the Bills, @ Baltimore, and NE. I'm not a Miami fan, but I'm not sure how you can expect more than perfection.

How many great wins would you say the Bills have even going back two years? Outside of beating the Chiefs, they've beaten 1-2 good teams in that span, with several bad losses.

How do you think the Bills would do without Allen for three games?
I don’t see us agreeing on the Dolphins issue. Let’s just let the last five weeks happen here and we’ll see who is right
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:58 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I see what you keep trying to do here. Lots of passive acknowledgment.
Passive acknowledgment = there are more factors to the Chiefs getting the number one seed then just the Chiefs being the best team to ever exist?

The Chiefs are great, they also have an easy schedule remaining, and the Bills are also very injured and have everything going against them. All three of those can be true
[Reply]
O.city 11:58 AM 11-29-2022

You think both the Dolphins and Bills win out?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:59 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
You think both the Dolphins and Bills win out?
Considering that's impossible, no.
[Reply]
O.city 12:02 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Considering that's impossible, no.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
O.city 12:03 PM 11-29-2022
Just saying.....

If they beat the Bengals, they've got

Denver
Houston
Seattle
Denver
Vegas

If the Phins and Bills drop another game, theres a real chance they go into that week 18 game with the 1 seed all signed sealed and delivered.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 72
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up