ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 112
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:55 PM 05-09-2022
Seems like a good kid. Not hard to root for him considering his injury derailed his spine issue. I hope he can make it and become a good WR. This may be the best opportunity he has.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:09 PM 05-09-2022
Ross struggling already falling out of his breaks. I was wrong guys ��. He won’t be Randy Moss. he will just be Terrell Owens
[Reply]
In58men 08:20 PM 05-09-2022
Justyn Moss
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
I agree with this. I think he has a better than decent shot of making the team barring an injury. Hopefully, more :-)
Originally Posted by notorious:
The hype over this guy in the media is incredible.

What's the deal?
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ross struggling already falling out of his breaks. I was wrong guys ��. He won’t be Randy Moss. he will just be Terrell Owens
Okay you posters that are dweebs on player evaluations. Give it up on the kid. Barring a re-injure or threat to the guys neck, what’s his ceiling?

If he has a chance at being an All-Pro, why wouldn’t some team out of 32 take a flyer on him with a 7th rounder?

Or is his upside not that real? Or is this the Planets training camp player everyone gets excited about? Or both.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 09:22 PM 05-09-2022
A little of both but I lean more glass half empty personally. You get passed over that many times and then have to wait till the 2nd wave of UDFAs to latch on, personally I’d say he’s closer to the 90th man than the 54th.

Maybe he’s healthy, pissed, and we were the only team with the balls to do it but even then it wasn’t immediate or with one of 7ths. Veach was totally fine with him ending up elsewhere.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:40 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Okay you posters that are dweebs on player evaluations. Give it up on the kid. Barring a re-injure or threat to the guys neck, what’s his ceiling?

If he has a chance at being an All-Pro, why wouldn’t some team out of 32 take a flyer on him with a 7th rounder?

Or is his upside not that real? Or is this the Planets training camp player everyone gets excited about? Or both.
I can confidently say that he’s somewhere between Cornell Powell and Jerry Rice. Not sure where though.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:49 PM 05-09-2022
I remember a lot of buzz on this kid a couple years ago.

Just depends on him staying healthy - Mahomes got Wilson, Conley, and Robinson paid, so he can make almost any JAG look decent.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:07 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
A little of both but I lean more glass half empty personally. You get passed over that many times and then have to wait till the 2nd wave of UDFAs to latch on, personally I’d say he’s closer to the 90th man than the 54th.

Maybe he’s healthy, pissed, and we were the only team with the balls to do it but even then it wasn’t immediate or with one of 7ths. Veach was totally fine with him ending up elsewhere.
He had his pick of teams he could go to so to suggest he had to wait until "after the second wave of udfa's" is simply nonsense. HE PICKED KC.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:15 PM 05-09-2022
I just flossed.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:34 AM 05-10-2022
The naysayers are dipshits.

Not one of you have pointed out the actual only reason why hype should be low. You’re all just dumb fuck twitcunt contrarians.

When one of you makes a legit argument, it will be the first.

For the record, there is a legit argument against him, but you all are too eager to be stupid that you miss it.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:13 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
The naysayers are dipshits.

Not one of you have pointed out the actual only reason why hype should be low. You’re all just dumb **** twit**** contrarians.

When one of you makes a legit argument, it will be the first.

For the record, there is a legit argument against him, but you all are too eager to be stupid that you miss it.
Maybe you can tell everyone what it is?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:45 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

He was the best WR on a team that included Tee Higgins and Hunter Renfrow.

That's all you need to know.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:53 AM 05-10-2022
I remember when Jaylon Smith was also "done"
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:38 AM 05-10-2022
Jesus. It's mini camp. He's neither done nor back. He's just a guy running around in shorts.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:08 AM 05-10-2022
Standing in a line completes me. But which one?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 112
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up