ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Skyy God 04:00 PM 06-07-2022
I wanna hear the comic stylings of Jack Easterby about ghost Jesus skeeting on faces…..
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:02 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I was being sarcastic, but yeah.
Jimmy Haslem is a dumbfuck failson crook.

I’m not surprised he got fleeced.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:15 PM 06-07-2022
Pilot/Flying J are awesome truck stops, though.

He should stick to that business.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:57 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Maybe you should’ve chosen your words more carefully, because it’s pretty obvious why somebody would come to those conclusions.

I said “seem to think” because I was trying to give you a chance to explain yourself more clearly. So far, you haven’t done that.

Not my fault you’re a buttfucking moron with a shit take.

It's obvious when dealing with a dipshit of your caliber, yes. You're the king of connecting dots that don't need to be connected.

You ever notice half the shit you say to me involves the words "you're acting like.." and "you seem to think.."?

You don't need to guess anymore, honey. You ever wanna know what I'm thinking, just ask.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:58 PM 06-07-2022
This dude is legitimately a sexual predator. It's insane.

SIXTY ****ING SIX DIFFERENT MASSAGE THERAPISTS IN A SEVENTEEN MONTH SPAN. That's almost one new therapist a week!

Most NFL players have 1-2 people they trust, as they like to remain private, or they just use the team resources.

He was *CLEARLY* trolling for action, and preying on women who were legitimate therapists.

Did some consent and oblige his sexual advances? I'm sure some did.

But this dude is a ****ing predator, straight up.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:02 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's obvious when dealing with a dipshit of your caliber, yes. You're the king of connecting dots that don't need to be connected.

You ever notice half the shit you say to me involves the words "you're acting like.." and "you seem to think.."?

You don't need to guess anymore, honey. You ever wanna know what I'm thinking, just ask.
And yet you still haven’t clarified what you meant.

Nothing I said was baseless. They were based on your words, “skeptical of these women’s claims”, “creepy weirdo”, etc.

Again, even if you didn’t believe a word these women say, you could come to the conclusion that he was a creepy weirdo. That was the best case scenario when this first started.

There’s a huge difference between “creepy weirdo” and a sexual predator that should probably be behind bars at this point.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:51 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:

SIXTY ****ING SIX DIFFERENT MASSAGE THERAPISTS IN A SEVENTEEN MONTH SPAN. That's almost one new therapist a week!

Most NFL players have 1-2 people they trust, as they like to remain private, or they just use the team resources.

He was *CLEARLY* trolling for action, and preying on women who were legitimate therapists.

Watson is getting into Ted Bundy territory. How in the world do the Browns give this criminal, a contract like that? Disgusting.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:59 PM 06-07-2022
Jesus, Deshaun is nearly as much of a pervert as Tom Brady.

This is disgusting.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:01 PM 06-07-2022
I was so convinced when they traded up they were drafting this deviant.

All praise be to Pat.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:04 PM 06-07-2022
Ban him from the league and make the Browns pay him every cent of that contract.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:05 PM 06-07-2022

And just to be clear. If this were some normal guy off the street, then maybe, maybe, he could just be described as a "creepy weirdo." But the fact that it's the most recognizable athlete in town, one of the top athletes in sports, adds so much to make it predatory as these women were put in such a difficult situation given his stature. And he knew that and still leveraged every ounce of it...over and over and over again.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:16 PM 06-07-2022
I just went to a Browns message board. Can you imagine trading for the guy and choosing to inherit this mess and then having to defend his actions with arguments like this?

Originally Posted by :
Some of these allegations are involving Erections and ejaculations. Men get aroused quicker than others and it doesn't take much. Perfume can do it. a massage in a none sexual manner can arouse a person, it's nature, biology. If seeing someone's Johnson is a traumatic experience, they are in the wrong profession, accidents happen. and not very mature. Just saying number of allegations are very cloudy.

[Reply]
Marcellus 06:24 PM 06-07-2022

Its likely he thought (or knew) he could get away with it once but repeat situations with the same people become a problem so he had to find a new therapist.

Fucking wacko for sure.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:30 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I just went to a Browns message board. Can you imagine trading for the guy and choosing to inherit this mess and then having to defend his actions with arguments like this?
LOL.

Cumming during a massage? It happens to whom?
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:09 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LOL.

Cumming during a massage? It happens to whom?
Depends. Are Patrick Mahomes highlight plays being shown on a TV in the same room?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 46
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up