ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 40
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:44 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
How dare a QB not take care of that ball!

Chances?!

Chances?!?!?!??!

What is this, the ****ing lottery?!?!??!

:-)
I don't know why I haven't done this sooner. Off to the Ignor elist you go. Good riddance douchebag.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:40 AM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't know why I haven't done this sooner. Off to the Ignor elist you go. Good riddance douchebag.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:42 AM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Thread unsubscribed
[Reply]
OctoberFart 07:19 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I said he would shit his pants against KC again and he did. What don't you understand?
So you think smiffy is better than Carr?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:25 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
So you think smiffy is better than Carr?
http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/2015/stats/expanded
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:10 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
No1carrrrrre....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:15 PM 10-25-2016
Why are you using 2015 QBR, LIAR?

2016:

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:25 PM 10-25-2016
Russell Wilson is sucking dick this year
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:41 PM 10-25-2016
I'd still take him in a heartbeat....he also has been playing hurt for most of the season.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:49 PM 10-25-2016
He has and I would.

He needs to do better, though.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:02 PM 10-25-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He has and I would.

He needs to do better, though.
Oh no doubt. I think he will too because he's too good not to.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:04 AM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Why are you using 2015 QBR, LIAR?

2016:

2016 is only a 6 game sample size you uneducated mouth breather. Carr has played mostly horrible teams to this point, his decline is about to begin. Mark it down kid.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:23 AM 10-26-2016
a lot of people forget, carr is only three years in. is it possible he may hear footsteps at some point in his career? sure. as alex has. but after 12 years in the league, carr's stats will be superior to smith's. it does not matter how far the raiders go. we are comparing two individuals and the impact they will have on any and all teams they play for. alex is not a bad qb. he just isn't 'there'. i hate saying this because i predicted kc would sign him as soon as kaep was named starter. i wanted him here because of what harbaugh got him to do. reid is not helping matters obviously.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:41 AM 10-26-2016
2016 is only a 6 game sample size you uneducated mouth breather. Carr has played mostly horrible teams to this point, his decline is about to begin. Mark it down kid.
Yeah the 25-year old QB who threw 32 TDs is about to start declining, but our 32-year old who can't even run anymore is gonna be fine. :-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:14 AM 10-26-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Yeah the 25-year old QB who threw 32 TDs is about to start declining, but our 32-year old who can't even run anymore is gonna be fine. :-)
How's it feel that everyone on twitter is calling you an inane mouth breathing loser?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 40
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up