ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 238 of 2694
« First < 138188228234235236237238 2392402412422482883387381238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Says the 800 metric ton dumbshit who thinks that Alex Smith is a "franchise QB"

Enough said.
2012 Dane McCloud:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This line is giving Cassel plenty of time to make good decisions.

Maybe he WILL be Trent Green 2.0 after all...
He'll never be Dan Marino but maybe he can be Rich Gannon.
This team is stacked. Romeo continues to show that he "gets it". If they're healthy, this season could be magical.
I truly believe that the 2012 Chiefs could win 12 games
What I've said all along is that 12 wins should be the bottom line.

I don't necessarily believe that they'll hit that mark but there's enough talent, even with Cassel, to hit that mark.
2017 Dane McCloud:

I think that the Chiefs are the "Best Team" and by a wide margin.

Now, that doesn't guarantee victory but it sure gives them a damn good shot to finish with the Lombardi Trophy in hand.
This team is going to the Super Bowl.

Alex Smith is a "Franchise QB"
If he leads the team to the AFC Championship game, he will definitely be the starter in 2018.

Some people are willfully ignorant in the service of homerism and Lil Chiefy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I told you when I gave it to you, that it was temporary until I got something better. You provided what I was looking for. I want you to use that one now.
Use what? I didn't get the memo. You need to communicate before you go throwing around welching accusations.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:01 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No Welch.
When I said for now, that meant that I could change it later. But if you want to play semantics, then make the new one your sig.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 06-20-2017
When I said for now, that meant that I could change it later. But if you want to play semantics, then make the new one your sig.
What new one? You haven't given me anything.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:03 AM 06-20-2017
Use what? I didn't get the memo. You need to communicate before you go throwing around welching accusations.
Ok. I'll assume that you didn't see the post. The meme that you used showing days since Dane was an asshole. Change it to days since Clay was wrong on a football take. Then use that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 AM 06-20-2017
Ok. I'll assume that you didn't see the post. The meme that you used showing days since Dane was an asshole. Change it to days since Clay was wrong on a football take. Then use that.
I see.

Sorry, but it's not my responsibility to craft anything for you.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:14 AM 06-20-2017
Clay you don't have a leg to stand on bringing people's old posts up. Mr. "Mahomes is Johnny Football".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clay you don't have a leg to stand on bringing people's old posts up. Mr. "Mahomes is Johnny Football".
That's still a valid take. He could be the next Johnny Football. They have very comparable styles.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:26 AM 06-20-2017
The only comparable things between Mahomes and JFF is both are from Texas, both didn't play in a pro style offense and both extend plays.

That's it. Horrific take, but par for the course for you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 AM 06-20-2017
The only comparable things between Mahomes and JFF is both are from Texas, both didn't play in a pro style offense and both extend plays.

That's it. Horrific take, but par for the course for you.
There's a lot more to it than just that. They both had a habit of throwing across their body and making questionable decisions with the football when extending plays. Several analysts compared their playing style.

You, being a giant homer, don't want to hear about it because you've already decided Mahomes will be a wild success and couldn't possibly be anything like Johnny Manziel. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 11:13 AM 06-20-2017
There's a lot more to it than just that. They both had a habit of throwing across their body and making questionable decisions with the football when extending plays. Several analysts compared their playing style.

You, being a giant homer, don't want to hear about it because you've already decided Mahomes will be a wild success and couldn't possibly be anything like Johnny Manziel. :-)
Ah yes, name calling. The true sign of a tapout acknowledgement. Anyone who doesn't fall in line with your wrongful predictions every week is a "homer".

JFF failed bc he had little to no passion for the game. His true passion was $$, women, partying and drug addiction. He had a frail body with an incredibly below average weak arm that was exposed immediately. He didn't have any experience reading a defense at all and didn't want to.
None of that describes Mahomes.

Don't make me go to the Mane and dig up your "giant homer" posts about Mahomes. We all know you are a hypocrite and play to both sides.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 AM 06-20-2017

JFF failed bc he had little to no passion for the game. His true passion was $$, women, partying and drug addiction.
Yes, the comparison is strictly on the field. I'm glad we could clarify that for you.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:21 AM 06-20-2017
Yes, the comparison is strictly on the field. I'm glad we could clarify that for you.
Even then it's still a lazy comparison :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:45 AM 06-20-2017
Able to extend plays and makes questionable decisions. That's what you're going off of?

Did Mahomes have a WR like Mike Evans that he could just chuck it up to? No.

Did Mahomes run the ball like Manziel did? No.

Did Manziel have a command of the offense like Mahomes did? No.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:01 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Able to extend plays and makes questionable decisions. That's what you're going off of?

Did Mahomes have a WR like Mike Evans that he could just chuck it up to? No.

Did Mahomes run the ball like Manziel did? No.

Did Manziel have a command of the offense like Mahomes did? No.
Is Mahomes addicted to crack and prostitutes? No.

Did Mahomes flash money signs when he was drafted? No.

Was Mahomes an epic dick bag in college? No.

Does Mahomes have a poor work ethic? No.

Get this stupid bullshit out of my house. This is an epic kind of dumb. I get it, Goqueer you love being a contrarian....but ffs, learn how to pick your battles for once.
[Reply]
Page 238 of 2694
« First < 138188228234235236237238 2392402412422482883387381238 > Last »
Up