ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 289
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:24 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
He is corny and cheesy as hell
It's like...he's one of us.
[Reply]
loochy 09:30 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
What if he did it at The Grammys? Like, he said he can't go because of football, but Reid is a romantic, so he goes along with Travis' scheme.

The host will come out and say that everyone knows Taylor's boyfriend couldn't make it, but he taped a special message for her.

They start showing the special message, and while it's dark, TK sneaks up behind her.

The video ends with TK saying, Taylor, I love you, and look behind.

The lights go up, Taylor turns around, and TK is on one knee, holding out a ring, and says Taylor, will you marry me? She screams yes, and everyone explodes.

The Grammys experience the biggest spike in viewership ever recorded.

The internet immediately breaks, and the news sweeps thru the 49ers locker room, and they become so obsessed with America's New Royal Couple, that they end up losing the Super Bowl to the Chiefs by double digits again.
That's just super gay
[Reply]
Katipan 09:37 PM 01-31-2024
Which is the same thing as gay but with a rhinestone cape.
[Reply]
threebag 01:42 AM 02-01-2024
Trav has really put her on the map.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 12:56 PM 02-01-2024

"If you’re screaming at Taylor Swift saying she ruined [football], you’re just a loser. You’re just a loser or a jackass." - Charles Barkley pic.twitter.com/fhah8fjCjz

— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) February 1, 2024

[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:21 PM 02-01-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
So? Swift's popularity is in no way dependent on the NFL. It wouldn't matter if Swift was never shown on another NFL broadcast, she would still be one of the most popular and influential people on the planet. You cannot take her platform by taking her off NFL broadcasts.

This objection to Swift on broadcasts doesn't really make sense to me.

People are over analyzing. It’s because she is with Kelce, who is a Chief, who everyone hates and is sick of. Every fan base has spent the last 5 years complaining about being “forced” to see Brittany as well. It’s a Chiefs/Kelce over saturation thing they hate. Taylor is just the newest thing everyone wants to throw in their pointless comments about.
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:26 PM 02-01-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
What if he did it at The Grammys? Like, he said he can't go because of football, but Reid is a romantic, so he goes along with Travis' scheme.

The host will come out and say that everyone knows Taylor's boyfriend couldn't make it, but he taped a special message for her.

They start showing the special message, and while it's dark, TK sneaks up behind her.

The video ends with TK saying, Taylor, I love you, and look behind.

The lights go up, Taylor turns around, and TK is on one knee, holding out a ring, and says Taylor, will you marry me? She screams yes, and everyone explodes.

The Grammys experience the biggest spike in viewership ever recorded.

The internet immediately breaks, and the news sweeps thru the 49ers locker room, and they become so obsessed with America's New Royal Couple, that they end up losing the Super Bowl to the Chiefs by double digits again.
You know, I read CP for all kinds of stuff: football, Chiefs, politics, humor, etc. I didn't sign up to read romance novel bullshit. Delete this post and think about everything you've done wrong in your life, starting with this post.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:01 PM 02-01-2024
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
You know, I read CP for all kinds of stuff: football, Chiefs, politics, humor, etc. I didn't sign up to read romance novel bullshit. Delete this post and think about everything you've done wrong in your life, starting with this post.
Chiefsplanet is about more than just fast 40 times, football, antifreeze, fuck pies, $100 lunches and giant schlongs. It's also a love story.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:23 AM 02-02-2024
I have reasonable reason to believe that Travis and Taylor are engaged. My source regularly talks to Tony Romo so probably BS but I thought i would let you know what I know.
[Reply]
blake5676 09:41 AM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I have reasonable reason to believe that Travis and Taylor are engaged. My source regularly talks to Tony Romo so probably BS but I thought i would let you know what I know.
Your source? Followed up with he/she being connected to Romo and it being BS?

I'm not following. Are you implying that Romo is a liar? This entire post makes no sense.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:41 AM 02-02-2024
If you haven't adopted the ability to ignore people and posts, do you even CP?
[Reply]
blake5676 09:42 AM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
If you haven't adopted the ability to ignore people and posts, do you even CP?
That's fair.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:45 AM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Your source? Followed up with he/she being connected to Romo and it being BS?

I'm not following. Are you implying that Romo is a liar? This entire post makes no sense.
So I know my source is not a liar but Tony Romo Im guessing is his plug. And Tony Romo could just be flapping his gums.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:48 AM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So I know my source is not a liar but Tony Romo Im guessing is his plug. And Tony Romo could just be flapping his gums.
You think you the shit bitch? You not even the fart
[Reply]
BWillie 09:52 AM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You think you the shit bitch? You not even the fart
I don't think I'm anything. I don't know shit about fuck.
[Reply]
Page 237 of 289
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Up