ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 324
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:06 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I'm not even going to bother replying to a post that calls a playoff win meaningless. :-)
I remember when a playoff win was good enough then we started winning SBs. You don’t have that comparison to look back on. Nor will you ever.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:17 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Scurred?

You may not be able to make the Chiefs punt this year, and we sent secret operative Orlando Brown to sabotage your offense. Good luck, fugger.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
fyp :-)
lulz. You had prime tyreek in '21. Why would i be scared of a broke down 31 year old WR that's played a grand total of 19 games in the last 2 years? I'm hoping like crazy that you do sign him. I wonder if he'll ever step foot on the practice field?

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:24 AM 07-16-2023
lulz. You had prime tyreek in '21. Why would i be scared of a broke down 31 year old WR that's played a grand total of 19 games in the last 2 years? I'm hoping like crazy that you do sign him. I wonder if he'll ever step foot on the practice field?

You talk a lot of shit for a fan of a team that has never won anything. :-)

You, really should stick to eating shit pie, queer.
[Reply]
Spott 09:29 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
You talk a lot of shit for a fan of a team that has never won anything. You, really should stick to eating shit pie, queer.
Not to mention he’s a mod on that bungle board and would immediately ban anyone that talked 1/10 of the shit that he does here. He’s just a hypocritical pussy that likes to come over and dish it out but would never allow it on his own board. Of course that board has a shitty design and probably 15 percent of the traffic we have here, so I can see why his only chance of interaction is trolling here with his idiotic takes.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Why not add a future HOF wide receiver to the GOAT offensive play caller and GOAT QB and GOAT TE.
Chemistry in the locker room?
[Reply]
Delano 09:31 AM 07-16-2023

The battle cry of a loser who has settled comfortable in his role as perennial runner up. Maybe you’ll sneak a title when the real dominant teams have a down year. Until then, keep on grasping for pointless shit to cling to.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:36 AM 07-16-2023

That’s why they do physicals, champ.

Hopkins averaged 80 ypg for a shit team last year and had 1400 in his last full season.

Thy anus….prepare it. :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:07 AM 07-16-2023
Thanks for adding to the post count!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:42 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Not to mention he’s a mod on that bungle board and would immediately ban anyone that talked 1/10 of the shit that he does here. He’s just a hypocritical pussy that likes to come over and dish it out but would never allow it on his own board. Of course that board has a shitty design and probably 15 percent of the traffic we have here, so I can see why his only chance of interaction is trolling here with his idiotic takes.
I'm not a mod on that board, i would never agree to do it and if i ever were (which i've been on other sites in the last 20+ years) i would be closer to the mods here than the one's there, you lying, smelly pirate hooker.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:45 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
That’s why they do physicals, champ.

Hopkins averaged 80 ypg for a shit team last year and had 1400 in his last full season.

Thy anus….prepare it. :-)
My body is ready.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:17 AM 07-16-2023

What exactly are you rolling around laughing at? The fact that we just beat you in the AFC Title game without the “prime Tyreek” you just spoke of and have improved our roster significantly since then, and are on the verge of adding a WR better than anyone you had to face in that game?

Help me understand. I know you’re stupid and full of nasty ass chili that can barely pass for dog food, but I’d like to try and figure this out.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:20 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
What exactly are you rolling around laughing at? The fact that we just beat you in the AFC Title game without the “prime Tyreek” you just spoke of and have improved our roster significantly since then, and are on the verge of adding a WR better than anyone you had to face in that game?

Help me understand. I know you’re stupid and full of nasty ass chili that can barely pass for dog food, but I’d like to try and figure this out.
Now that you mention it, Skyline would hit the spot for lunch right about now.

Thanks.
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:29 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
You talk a lot of shit for a fan of a team that has never won anything. :-)
Honestly, he's getting way too much shit talked back to him for a fan of a team that has no Super Bowl wins. I'm a bit disappointed you guys have entertained that worthless piece of shit for so long.
[Reply]
In58men 11:33 AM 07-16-2023
He’s currently in Texas still
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:45 AM 07-16-2023
Is this DeAndre Hopkins fiasco over with now? I'm pretty sure the deadline to extend Jones has already come and went, which means no chance for Hopkins. So we can all agree that the story has come to its expiration date and we can stop bumping this thread. It's gonna be the Skyy Moore show (except when Toney is healthy) and I'm fine with that. Moore had a rough rookie season but that poor play was almost all special teams. As a receiver he has shown a couple flashes and I'm comfortable now with him as the main guy. And even if I wasn't, the team doesn't care about my input.

RIP DeAndre Hopkins acquisition. I'm through the 7 stages of grief by now and ready for the players that are on the Chiefs to win themselves another super bowl!
[Reply]
Page 237 of 324
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247287 > Last »
Up