ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 2697
« First < 137187227233234235236237 2382392402412472873377371237 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:37 AM 06-20-2017
Every usual suspect will be clamoring for Mahomes head after his first interception. It is inevitable.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:56 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Every usual suspect will be clamoring for Mahomes head after his first interception. It is inevitable.
You will hope so and create it from nothing, if not. Face it. You bitch and moan about forum contention, but you actually crave it. You need it.. because forum warfare is fun for you, and people like you. It's the only place and times in your life that you can continue to be so obnoxious, and not get knocked on your ass for it. So you love puffing out your underdeveloped chest, and e-strutting as if you really have a brass pair.

No matter what happens with Mahomes, certain people will take offense from any single criticism from some.. and any praise from others. Some people.. like yourself.. need to create forum "sides" to be on.. just for the "delightful fun" in it.

This is why you enjoy the battle. This is why you will conjure up a battle when one isn't even there. This is why you are perfectly predictable, and had been banned so many times before.

Don't misunderstand.. I'll take it for what it's worth, and find a sick sense of entertainment of it. So do carry on, if you must. Just find a shred of dignity within yourself to admit what it is. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 07:17 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
You will hope so and create it from nothing, if not. Face it. You bitch and moan about forum contention, but you actually crave it. You need it.. because forum warfare is fun for you, and people like you. It's the only place and times in your life that you can continue to be so obnoxious, and not get knocked on your ass for it. So you love puffing out your underdeveloped chest, and e-strutting as if you really have a brass pair.

No matter what happens with Mahomes, certain people will take offense from any single criticism from some.. and any praise from others. Some people.. like yourself.. need to create forum "sides" to be on.. just for the "delightful fun" in it.

This is why you enjoy the battle. This is why you will conjure up a battle when one isn't even there. This is why you are perfectly predictable, and had been banned so many times before.

Don't misunderstand.. I'll take it for what it's worth, and find a sick sense of entertainment of it. So do carry on, if you must. Just find a shred of dignity within yourself to admit what it is. :-)

You're just jealous you weren't in the original 'Anti-Alex Coalition'
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:17 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's funny. At one time I was proud to be a Chiefs fan, unreservedly.
Then I had to hang my head a bit because playoff losses piled up.
Then starting in the mid-00s, there was no way around it, being a Chiefs fan was embarrassing.
Now we're regularly back in the playoffs and contenders, but it's more embarrassing than ever to admit in public to being a Chiefs fan, . . . because now it's the FANS who are embarrassing.
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:20 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You're just jealous you weren't in the original 'Anti-Alex Coalition'
It must really suck to be an outcast game manager extremist in two fan bases.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 AM 06-20-2017
I still think it's possible that Mahomes starts a game this season in December if he looks good in preseason. I wouldn't put that as a high possibility though.

IMO Alex is gonna have to have his best year and have us either in 1st place in the division or within 1 game of the division leader at the beginning of December to keep his job.
That 3 game home stretch in December is such a good opportunity for a young QB to step into.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:02 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's not like I wanted to give him an extension...
I remember him giving you an extension......
:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:03 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:

Heavy flow this morning?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:10 AM 06-20-2017
Downfield Big Game
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:12 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Downfield Big Game
You're welcome....
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:23 AM 06-20-2017
When you draft a QB with a very low floor you get another season of Smith. Hopefully, the upside pays off.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:33 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-) Dumb ****ing moron.
Says the 800 metric ton dumbshit who thinks that Alex Smith is a "franchise QB".

Enough said.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:40 AM 06-20-2017
Then starting in the mid-00s, there was no way around it, being a Chiefs fan was embarrassing.
Now we're regularly back in the playoffs and contenders, but it's more embarrassing than ever to admit in public to being a Chiefs fan, . . . because now it's the FANS who are embarrassing.
You are a fan of Alex Smith, not a fan of the KC Chiefs.

You are a mental defect with a sick obsession with loving and defending Alex Smith... a clinical case of "Alex Smith Derangement Syndrome".

You are a disgrace.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:09 AM 06-20-2017
Yeah, because I'm sure when you admit that you're a Chiefs fan to someone they go crazy about how the fans have treated Alex....right?

Get over yourself.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:52 AM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Using the same Samuel l Jackson avatar you gave me, bro.
I told you when I gave it to you, that it was temporary until I got something better. You provided what I was looking for. I want you to use that one now.
[Reply]
Page 237 of 2697
« First < 137187227233234235236237 2382392402412472873377371237 > Last »
Up