ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 236 of 335
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:01 PM 06-19-2016
Yay! Fuck Ramsay!!
[Reply]
listopencil 08:02 PM 06-19-2016
OK, that was better.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:03 PM 06-19-2016
That kicked some major ass.....reminded me of the battle scenes in Braveheart....
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:04 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Yay! **** Ramsay!!
Boo! No more House Wun-Wun but maybe House Giants Bane taking over the Dreadfort. It sounds like Sansa is going to totally dissolve the Boltons.
[Reply]
Dylan 08:12 PM 06-19-2016
Awesome episode ...

How amazing was it that Jon restrained himself from killing Ramsey so Sansa could get her revenge.

She never took her eyes off Ramsey until there was nothing left but tiny pieces of fur on the ground.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:49 PM 06-19-2016
Great episode. One thing I couldn't recall or see the point in was why was Sansa not telling Jon about Baelish coming with the army? I think it was part of the story from a few episodes ago but I just can't recall why.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:02 PM 06-19-2016
Whoever directed that episode deserves an award. Both battle scenes - Mereen and Winterfell - were done just absolutely perfectly and beautifully. Best cinematography I've seen on that show yet.

And I've got to say, that went far better than I imagined. I figured they would all end up captured and flayed as they were forced to watch Ramsay rape Sansa over and over.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:04 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Great episode. One thing I couldn't recall or see the point in was why was Sansa not telling Jon about Baelish coming with the army? I think it was part of the story from a few episodes ago but I just can't recall why.
I don't remember the reason, but surely a little before you lead thousands of men into a slaughter would have been a time to bring it up. It's my only real complaint in an otherwise great episode.

Well, that, and the fact that the "battle is all but lost until another army charges in" routine has now been done on the show three times. Again, Sansa saying, "Hey guys, let's wait a day" would have been nice.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:04 PM 06-19-2016
That was the most satisfying hour of tv in a long long time.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:10 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't remember the reason, but surely a little before you lead thousands of men into a slaughter would have been a time to bring it up. It's my only real complaint in an otherwise great episode.

Well, that, and the fact that the "battle is all but lost until another army charges in" routine has now been done on the show three times. Again, Sansa saying, "Hey guys, let's wait a day" would have been nice.
Overall very entertaining episode but one thing irks me. Where the fuck was Ghost? He should have been piling up a huge body count. At the very least, I would have had him attack Ramsey instead of his hounds.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:18 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Overall very entertaining episode but one thing irks me. Where the fuck was Ghost? He should have been piling up a huge body count. At the very least, I would have had him attack Ramsey instead of his hounds.
Yeah, good point. What would have been the best ending would have been to see Ramsay locked up in the kennel, the exchange between Ramsay and Sansa, then see Ghost with blood all over his snout step out of the back stall over the corpses of Ramsay's bitches and get right in his face. Would have been satisfying payback for the death of Shaggy Dog.

But as has been discussed in here - one failing of the show has been that they completely underuse the direwolves in any fashion.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:21 PM 06-19-2016
Amazing episode, unrealistic as many parts of it may have been, that was exactly how I thought it would play out. Out of the trinity of backup characters I wanted to only lose one out of Wun Wun, Davos and Tormund. I thought it was going to be Tormund for a bit there but I'm glad two survived. Ramsey went down like a bitch, why did he keep firing arrows at Jon and not switch it up to his trusty blades. I would've liked to have seen a short sword fight between the two instead of a tackle and beat down. However that episode really had nothing wrong with it at all and I can't wait to see the finale tof see what little fingers plan is, what Davos is going to do now that he knows about Shireen, and to see how Cersei gets revenge. I also found the Frey Lannister gathering interesting to show.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:24 PM 06-19-2016
Oh and what happened to Karstark? We see what happened to Umber but I hope Karstark gets beheaded by Jon in the season finale.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:29 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Oh and what happened to Karstark? We see what happened to Umber but I hope Karstark gets beheaded by Jon in the season finale.
I thought that was Karstark. Littlejon called the Boltons cunts and refused to bow before Ramsay, even though he did give up Rickon. I didn't think the Umbers were a part of the fight. Maybe I'm wrong?
[Reply]
Swanman 09:32 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I thought that was Karstark. Littlejon called the Boltons cunts and refused to bow before Ramsay, even though he did give up Rickon. I didn't think the Umbers were a part of the fight. Maybe I'm wrong?
I think that was Umber that was fighting Tormund near the end.
[Reply]
Page 236 of 335
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Up