« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:18 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Yeah how does this end? Do we really have run Moore out there for 3 more years? Ugh.
Well, with Moore Mahomes can throw it somewhere else.

With MEH, it's hard to hand it off to a different RB.

:-)
[Reply]
PHOG 08:11 AM 10-10-2023
I've been quietly optimistic about Skyy, but now, I think it's time to go another direction. He just doesn't seem to be making any progress, and they need to get this offense in sync.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:24 AM 10-10-2023
If I recall correctly, Skyy was a "character" guy in the draft. Worked his tail off, good teammate, etc. By all accounts he was somebody you banked on just grinding, grinding, grinding nonstop and through determination he'd make a career for himself. How far into that career he got is a different story, but at the very least he was going to nail 110% all the things he could control.

I don't understand how detail-oriented errors are the primary thing that's tripping him up. Jamaal Charles had a legit diagnosed learning disability and did all kinds of fancy and complicated shit in Andy's offenses, including understanding blocking assignments. Skyy appears to be intelligent (at least on the surface) and yet he can't get this crap figured out. Yes, RB assignments are different than actual routes, and very few of them are necessarily timing based, but Charles was our everything in those years. He had to know a lot of shit.

Hell, Bowe was an idiot. I loved Bowe way more than most on this forum, and he was far more successful with Andy Reid than Skyy.

Hard work beats talent when talent don't work hard? Well, stupidity gets beat by both of those things each and every time.
[Reply]
TEX 08:29 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
That's basically a variation of the Tyreek Hill Dallas hail Mary/13 second quick screen in the bills game. Like as simple of a play you can have and be somehow ****s it up.
Yep. I was screaming at the TV. Mahomes had to pull back. Total Fail.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:34 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Skyy is the receiver version of CEH with a less annoying name
That's a disservice to CEH. As long ago as it was, CEH did flash some high end talent his rookie season. Guessing the injury in New Orleans permanently altered his career trajectory into JAG at best.

But Moore has shown NOTHING and it's pretty apparent watching the games in hindsight that Mahomes is rapidly running out of patience with him. Two consecutive games now Mahomes has written him off after Moore fucked up a play where he was the primary read in a critical situation.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:39 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm wondering why players like Darwin Thompson who couldn't grasp simple details within the offense never got chances, but Skyy Moore can exhibit the same zero attention to detail is near the top of the team in WR snaps.

Where does that line get drawn? Coaches are obviously hoping Skyy will start to get it the more he's forced into game action, but it's been 5 weeks and we're seeing the same shit.
He has to be showing SOMETHING in practice to get the coaches and front offices to suggest he's going to make a huge leap. He worked out with Mahomes in the offseason, his work ethic seems fine.

But in game he's awful. I guess he's just... dumb. I don't get it.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:40 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If I recall correctly, Skyy was a "character" guy in the draft. Worked his tail off, good teammate, etc. By all accounts he was somebody you banked on just grinding, grinding, grinding nonstop and through determination he'd make a career for himself. How far into that career he got is a different story, but at the very least he was going to nail 110% all the things he could control.

I don't understand how detail-oriented errors are the primary thing that's tripping him up. Jamaal Charles had a legit diagnosed learning disability and did all kinds of fancy and complicated shit in Andy's offenses, including understanding blocking assignments. Skyy appears to be intelligent (at least on the surface) and yet he can't get this crap figured out. Yes, RB assignments are different than actual routes, and very few of them are necessarily timing based, but Charles was our everything in those years. He had to know a lot of shit.

Hell, Bowe was an idiot. I loved Bowe way more than most on this forum, and he was far more successful with Andy Reid than Skyy.

Hard work beats talent when talent don't work hard? Well, stupidity gets beat by both of those things each and every time.
Yup, nailed it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:26 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Well, if he keeps playing like this it will force them to get Rice and Ross more involved. Which at this point is a good thing.
Will it, though? I mean, CEH is still getting carries.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:31 AM 10-10-2023
All Broncos are bad.

High school, college, pros… all of them

Fuck donk forever
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:05 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Will it, though? I mean, CEH is still getting carries.
He's getting carries now. But by the end of the season it will be all Pacheco and McKinnon.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:34 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, he's supposed to stop and turn at about the 26, let Gray make a block and cut around him.

And you can almost see him realize it as he randomly stutter steps and then just takes himself right into the defense.

He just zoned out.
It's on par with Dee Ford running backwards. It's a huge red flag.
[Reply]
O.city 10:36 AM 10-10-2023

What many don’t see with Sky Moore is his progressions in reading defenses / finding holes / playing off of 15. He is doing a great job with it and will continue to get opportunities imo.

— Bobby Stroupe (@bobbystroupe) October 10, 2023

That's from Mahomes trainer, so I wouldn't get too excited about fewer Moore snaps.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:42 AM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:

That's from Mahomes trainer, so I wouldn't get too excited about fewer Moore snaps.
If he's progressing so well, why isn't he getting the ball?

Hope he figures things out before Jan when it's all hands on deck.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:43 AM 10-10-2023
My hope for Skyy being "the" breakout player this season is........waning
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:05 AM 10-10-2023
Looks like Stroupe deleted that tweet.
[Reply]
Page 236 of 295
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Up