« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
suzzer99 08:47 PM 10-09-2023
I can't even figure out what that play was supposed to be.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:48 PM 10-09-2023
It's not for lack of trying either. They've given him more snaps than almost any other WR and have plays designed specifically for him. He's just not executing his part, at all. A bit baffling because he has to have shown SOMETHING in practice for the early season game plan to attempt to feature him this much. But it's looking unfortunately like it's time to pivot off and look elsewhere.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:51 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I can't even figure out what that play was supposed to be.
Quick screen.

If I'm betting, Moore is supposed to sit straight down or maybe cut off Gray's outside hip. But you can see that Gray is setting up to block. That's why Mahomes just dirted it - it's an OPI if he holds the ball any longer because Gray doesn't know what's going on behind him. That ball HAS to come out on time or we're going backwards.

Moore just fucking gets lost out there and drifts into the defender(s) to completely duff the entire play.

He's just braindead. He has no idea what he's doing out there. He can't run routes, doesn't understand the defense, isn't explosive, physical or long.

He's a bad football player. He brings absolutely nothing to the field.

It's hard for me to keep saying "It's early yet" because it ain't THAT early and the guy still has no idea how to actually play in an NFL offense. He screws up every single little thing there is to screw up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:52 PM 10-09-2023
Yeah, he's supposed to stop and turn at about the 26, let Gray make a block and cut around him.

And you can almost see him realize it as he randomly stutter steps and then just takes himself right into the defense.

He just zoned out.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:53 PM 10-09-2023
I mean, I get that we don’t want to play guys because of inexperience. I really don’t get how that is worse than a guy who has experience but has no idea what he’s doing. the snap share is so hard to figure out
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:55 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, I get that we don’t want to play guys because of inexperience. I really don’t get how that is worse than a guy who has experience but has no idea what he’s doing. the snap share is so hard to figure out
He's just damn lucky he has an extremely smart QB that didn't either force an OPI by trying to keep the play alive or throw him a hospital ball.

Brady and Manning used to do that all the time - they'd see a play wasn't going to work and just fire it into someone's feet. That's exactly what Mahomes did there.

Moore busted the play and Mahomes smartly just fired the ball into the turf to kill it and move onto the next play. A penalty there makes a FG a real iffy proposition to PM's awareness bailed out our retarded receiver.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:58 PM 10-09-2023
I thought he'd play better than last season.

So far, other than not fielding punts, he isn't any better than in 2022.
[Reply]
-King- 09:02 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Why doesn't Moore get more touches!?!?"

The world wonders...

Dude. What the fuck?
That's basically a variation of the Tyreek Hill Dallas hail Mary/13 second quick screen in the bills game. Like as simple of a play you can have and be somehow fucks it up.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:13 PM 10-09-2023
The dude doesn't have the skillset to be making Hardman level lapses.

Hell, Hardman doesn't even have that skillset anymore.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:35 PM 10-09-2023
Shit, each week looks bleaker and bleaker. He's just pretty well trash at this point. Thing is, Andy is going to keep running the same guys out there game after game. Doesn't matter how good the rookie/basically rookie does they won't get more snaps than the others.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:36 PM 10-09-2023
I'm wondering why players like Darwin Thompson who couldn't grasp simple details within the offense never got chances, but Skyy Moore can exhibit the same zero attention to detail is near the top of the team in WR snaps.

Where does that line get drawn? Coaches are obviously hoping Skyy will start to get it the more he's forced into game action, but it's been 5 weeks and we're seeing the same shit.
[Reply]
Bump 09:45 PM 10-09-2023
I think the best we can hope for with Skyy is that by the time his rookie contract is up for his last year in KC he finally develops a little better, uses all that time spent working with the offense and gets like 50 catches for 700 yards with a few TD's and then goes somewhere else on some 2 year deal and Richie James's them.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:47 PM 10-09-2023
Skyy is the receiver version of CEH with a less annoying name
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:37 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Shit, each week looks bleaker and bleaker. He's just pretty well trash at this point. Thing is, Andy is going to keep running the same guys out there game after game. Doesn't matter how good the rookie/basically rookie does they won't get more snaps than the others.
Yeah how does this end? Do we really have run Moore out there for 3 more years? Ugh.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
I thought he'd play better than last season.

So far, other than not fielding punts, he isn't any better than in 2022.
Well, if he keeps playing like this it will force them to get Rice and Ross more involved. Which at this point is a good thing.
[Reply]
Page 235 of 280
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245 > Last »
Up