ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 233 of 300
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:09 AM 03-06-2024
The bye is still in play if we win saturday. No way we go in there and concede that game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:41 AM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
The bye is still in play if we win saturday. No way we go in there and concede that game.
They should. Only way they get it is if Baylor also wins on the road at Texas Tech, which is also unlikely.

Assuming we lose on Saturday, we'll likely be the #6 seed with a potential opponent of KSU as the #11.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:48 AM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They should. Only way they get it is if Baylor also wins on the road at Texas Tech, which is also unlikely.

Assuming we lose on Saturday, we'll likely be the #6 seed with a potential opponent of KSU as the #11.
I'm pretty sure Tech is still dealing with injuries, and Baylor's a much better team right now anyway. That's not at all unlikely. Probably a toss up at worst.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:59 AM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'm pretty sure Tech is still dealing with injuries, and Baylor's a much better team right now anyway. That's not at all unlikely. Probably a toss up at worst.
Tech has the highest home court advantage in the country per KenPom. I wouldn't bet on them losing there.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:22 AM 03-06-2024
Nicolas Timberlake is now shooting 30.0% from 3.

Rejoice.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:47 AM 03-06-2024
in the 2000's no team has ever won the National Title without being Top 40 in both defensive and offensive efficiency. These are the only current teams in that category this year.

Houston
UConn
Purdue
Arizona
Auburn
Tennessee
North Carolina
Duke
Creighton
Marquette
Kansas

One of these 11 teams will win the National Title
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:55 PM 03-06-2024
Tech has the highest home court advantage in the country per KenPom. I wouldn't bet on them losing there.
I wouldn't bet on it either way, but to argue that Self should mail it in under the assumption that Baylor will lose is pretty silly.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:09 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I wouldn't bet on it either way, but to argue that Self should mail it in under the assumption that Baylor will lose is pretty silly.
Oh, he should mail it in anyway because the only games that realistically matter this month for us start on March 21 and McCullar is in no way 100%. But that's just an additional factor.
[Reply]
sedated 02:30 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
in the 2000's no team has ever won the National Title without being Top 40 in both defensive and offensive efficiency. These are the only current teams in that category this year.

Houston
UConn
Purdue
Arizona
Auburn
Tennessee
North Carolina
Duke
Creighton
Marquette
Kansas

One of these 11 teams will win the National Title
Which of those teams will still be in the top 40 at the end of the tournament?
[Reply]
TEX 06:52 PM 03-06-2024

I keep telling u that KU losing at UH is NOT a given. Abd you keep shrugging it off as if it's nonsense. UH is now missing 3 major players and it's starting to affect them. They're not the same team they were just 2 weeks ago. In fact, I would not be the least bit surprised if Iowa State steals the regular season Big 12 title from them. Check out how they're doing tonight if you don't believe me.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:37 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
I keep telling u that KU losing at UH is NOT a given. Abd you keep shrugging it off as if it's nonsense. UH is now missing 3 major players and it's starting to affect them. They're not the same team they were just 2 weeks ago. In fact, I would not be the least bit surprised if Iowa State steals the regular season Big 12 title from them. Check out how they're doing tonight if you don't believe me.
Houston will win that game at UCF but they're a completely different team on the road than at home (where they aren't allowed to be anywhere near as physical). I'm not too worried.
[Reply]
TEX 08:35 PM 03-06-2024
Houston will win that game at UCF but they're a completely different team on the road than at home (where they aren't allowed to be anywhere near as physical). I'm not too worried.
They have an excellent road record, regardless. Yes, they beat UCF, but it was much harder than need be. Anyway, I'll be at the game Sat. Im betting its a good one!
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:44 PM 03-06-2024
Taking bets on what ends up being more entertaining...
KU vs Houston

Fighting for chicken little supremacy by convincing another chicken little how much the team you follow sucks and how early they'll lose in the tournament.
[Reply]
George Liquor 08:50 PM 03-06-2024
BYU giving it to ISU right now
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:58 PM 03-06-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Taking bets on what ends up being more entertaining...
KU vs Houston

Fighting for chicken little supremacy by convincing another chicken little how much the team you follow sucks and how early they'll lose in the tournament.
Oh, I think KU could go quite far in the tournament with the right draw. Their starting lineup ranks up there with any other team's starting lineup in the country.

I just don't think they will beat Houston on the road, nor should they even give much of an effort to do so.
[Reply]
Page 233 of 300
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243283 > Last »
Up