ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 232 of 469
« First < 132182222228229230231232 233234235236242282332 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
myselff77 08:37 AM 07-15-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://omny.fm/shows/the-program/h1...on-moore-calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listened to Moore on 810 yesterday. He said what I would expect concerning the players - ultimately that he was disappointed/frustrated, but supporting them in their decision. He also emphasized how he and the front office were vaccinated.

Shortly after the interview, news hit on the 3 coaches who were not making the trip. I'm fine with the players decision. They are union and this is what was negotiated. However, if the team is going to claim to be disappointed, frustrated, and point out how the front office is all vaccinated, why did they not do more to enforce the coaching staff being vaccinated?

If you want the players to fall in line, and their coaches are not setting the example, what chance does it really have. There is a major flaw between the front office and the coaching staff.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:50 AM 07-15-2022
Whits days are numbered. Like wtf, yea I’d get vaccinated if I was on a winning team GTFO

Royals GM Dayton Moore 'disgusted' by Whit Merrifield's vaccine remarks https://t.co/KrqvsgmZqc pic.twitter.com/7kVqqtkqwg

— New York Post (@nypost) July 15, 2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:01 AM 07-15-2022
@DBLesky: Whit keeps saying that he doesn't have any ill will toward KC. Nobody thought anything about his feelings toward KC. What he said made people think he didn't care that much about playing for his team and I don't think anything has changed from what he's said.

His interview basically was the same just more words. That went as well as Kareems
[Reply]
Bowser 10:10 AM 07-15-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Whits days are numbered. Like wtf, yea I’d get vaccinated if I was on a winning team GTFO

That's funny and ironic, Dayton, because we're all disgusted with your job performance the last seven years as well.
[Reply]
myselff77 10:18 AM 07-15-2022
I actually don't mind this. I'd rather have him say that, which keeps his trade value open to any team if he's willing to get vaccinated if it's integral to a playoff run verse he says he will never get vaccinated and that narrows the ability to trade him.

I don't blame him for being frustrated with the organization. Despite being one of the better players, Royals constantly moving him around and really valuing what he has contributed.
[Reply]
tk13 10:26 AM 07-15-2022
I missed this but I'm sure it'll be online later. Whit had a radio interview this morning, judging by the response on Twitter it sounds like he basically said the same things. He's not getting a vaccine but if they trade him and he has a chance to get into the playoffs he probably will.

Clarified he loves Kansas City but reiterated that if he had a chance to get the post-season, he might change his mind on the vaccine. https://t.co/L8reckZweS

— Royals Review (@royalsreview) July 15, 2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:26 AM 07-15-2022
@610SportsKC: "The vaccine thing has been a very fluid decision making for me."

@WhitMerrifield shares his reasoning behind his decision to remain unvaccinated earlier today on Cody & Gold.

FULL INTERVIEW: https://omny.fm/shows/cody-gold/07-1...hit-merrifield https://twitter.com/610SportsKC/stat...472065/video/1
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:40 AM 07-15-2022
I’m ready for Michael Massey to take over 2B for Whit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:47 AM 07-15-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
I missed this but I'm sure it'll be online later. Whit had a radio interview this morning, judging by the response on Twitter it sounds like he basically said the same things. He's not getting a vaccine but if they trade him and he has a chance to get into the playoffs he probably will.

Not exactly a principled position. If you're Royals management, how do you even continue playing a guy who is telling you that your games aren't important enough for him to care to play but that another team's games might be?
[Reply]
tk13 10:48 AM 07-15-2022
Yeah I don't know what you do. it's hard to imagine him playing at the K next week. Dayton's in a hard spot.

There are bigger problems on this team than Whit but the guy is a leader on the team and had an OPS under .400 the first month of the season. He was absolutely terrible when the team sputtered out of the gate and is part of the reason they ended up in this hole. It's just not a good look to act like he's too good for this team based on that.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:21 PM 07-15-2022
Really hope that they are able to get Massey in this game today. Id rather see him in RF than that no talent pussy O'Hearn. He should have been DFA'd by now.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:32 PM 07-15-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Really hope that they are able to get Massey in this game today. Id rather see him in RF than that no talent pussy O'Hearn. He should have been DFA'd by now.

This is Matheny we talking bout bro. He’s gonna play the shitbag bets over interesting young guys. It’s what he does.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:03 PM 07-15-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
This is Matheny we talking bout bro. He’s gonna play the shitbag bets over interesting young guys. It’s what he does.
Yeah I know. I hate the guy so much.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:12 PM 07-15-2022
Hoping Lacy can get healthy

Royals LHP Asa Lacy starts tonight at Double-A Northwest Arkansas. First start down there since April 17.

— Alec Lewis (@alec_lewis) July 15, 2022

[Reply]
sedated 01:27 PM 07-15-2022

Royals GM?
[Reply]
Page 232 of 469
« First < 132182222228229230231232 233234235236242282332 > Last »
Up