« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:04 PM 10-03-2023
Its well past time for Rice and Ross to start soaking up Moores snaps
[Reply]
nychief 03:07 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Its well past time for Rice and Ross to start soaking up Moores snaps
Skyy got two targets Sunday - so we give one each to Rice and Ross?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:08 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by nychief:
Skyy got two targets Sunday - so we give one each to Rice and Ross?
All snaps aren't created equal.

Another 20 snaps for Rice are likely to yield more than 2 targets.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:14 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So how long before Calvin Austin passes Skyy in total productivity after missing his first season?

Through 4 games, Calvin has 12 receptions for 143 yards and a TD. Moore, through 20 games, has 29/362/1.

Will he get past him by week 14? 17?

(Yes, this is petty as hell but I loved me some Calvin Austin and I friggen hate that he's a damn dirty Steeler when he should be out here putting dudes in a blender for us with that insane athleticism...)
I think those tiny receivers go in waves. Sometimes they're REALLY out of fashion, then someone works out how to use them and everyone's all in on the jitterbugs. I liked Austin too but a guy who's like 165lbs is always going to have some role limitations. Personally, given limited, specific roles is where we seem to have gone, I love those guys late 2nd onwards. I thought Atwell was the limit and where the vogue for midgets would end but even he seems to be working out in LA now. Give them a clear role and they can tear it up. I guess jack-of-all-trades is worse than master of one.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:15 PM 10-03-2023
Also the Steelers really do pretty well drafting WRs. They seem to get it
[Reply]
Mecca 03:19 PM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Also the Steelers really do pretty well drafting WRs. They seem to get it
They have taken a TON of shots on the position.

It's easy to say they are good at it because of the sheer amount of shots. No one remembers James Washington was a 2 and he sucked balls.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:36 PM 10-03-2023
Yea, me and DJ went over this in the offseason, and the difference between the Steelers and us is the amount of shots they take.

Chiefs just need to keep shooting.

Draft a WR every year, or at least every other year.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:06 PM 10-03-2023
If Donovan Smith signs a team friendly deal and Veach can resolve the Chris Jones situation then I am 100% all for drafting a WR and TE in the first 2 rounds.

They need to use a high asset on TE next year. There's no doubt about that.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:55 AM 10-04-2023
Skyy is like Clyde. He doesn't have threatening speed and is strictly a horizontal player. The problem is defense are sitting in these zones without fear. Then Rice comes in the game and it takes defenders by surprises.

Not only that. Skyy has awkward chemistry with Patrick to a lesser degree Mecole. Patrick clearly doesn't trust him and that's the biggest red flag of all.

With all that said the Chiefs offense needs to go off this week. The Jets embarrassed our WR's on SNF.
[Reply]
Bump 02:07 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, me and DJ went over this in the offseason, and the difference between the Steelers and us is the amount of shots they take.

Chiefs just need to keep shooting.

Draft a WR every year, or at least every other year.
and don't trade down with the steelers when George Pickens is there, just pick Pickens
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 02:32 AM 10-04-2023
patrick doesn't trust skyy because skyy can't run a decent route and that's gonna be a huge problem is a scheme heavy offense. with pat, you either have game changing, playmaking ability like travis or you just do what you're supposed to do. skyy checks neither box.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:05 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
patrick doesn't trust skyy because skyy can't run a decent route and that's gonna be a huge problem is a scheme heavy offense. with pat, you either have game changing, playmaking ability like travis or you just do what you're supposed to do. skyy checks neither box.
Which is a huge disappointment. Skyy was touted as one of the best route runners in his class. It's still early in his career but he's most certainly behind in his development. At some point you have to start giving his snaps to Rice. I don't think there's any shame in that. Rice was a more explosive player the first day he walked through the door, a guy Patrick hand chose.
[Reply]
IrishChief 04:27 AM 10-04-2023
When Rice done his in-house workout with Pat he must of caught every fuckin ball
[Reply]
O.city 06:52 AM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If Donovan Smith signs a team friendly deal and Veach can resolve the Chris Jones situation then I am 100% all for drafting a WR and TE in the first 2 rounds.

They need to use a high asset on TE next year. There's no doubt about that.
Nah.

I mean if there's one that falls or they really like, but don't go hunting that early
[Reply]
RunKC 08:04 AM 10-04-2023
You could say that about any position really. The defense looks so good and is young for the 2 years after this one. The OL is still cheapish overall and can probably be something to find on day 2/3 this Spring.

Seems like weapons need to be Veach's next thing to attack. Kelce looks like he's starting to decline.
[Reply]
Page 231 of 280
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241 > Last »
Up