ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 231 of 1214
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241281331731 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
scho63 09:44 AM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Serious Eats Juicy and Tender Italian-American Meatballs with Serious Eats The Best Slow-Cooked Tomato Sauce. Holy shit this was good.
Sometimes simple is best!

I've been crazy a nice plate of spaghetti and meatballs so this week I'm going to have some. Thanks for the photo. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:42 AM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Serious Eats Juicy and Tender Italian-American Meatballs with Serious Eats The Best Slow-Cooked Tomato Sauce. Holy shit this was good.

Leftover meatballs? I cannot strongly recommend enough homemade meatball subs.
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:29 PM 08-06-2016
ciabatta is a seriously underrated burger bun
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:59 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
The D.G.B.™
Oven-roasted tomatoes, savory roasted garlic aioli and fresh arugula tossed in citrus olive oil dressing on a toasted ciabatta bun. 12.99

I always ask for extra crispy fries or else they come out soft. I HATE undercooked food like soft fries, flimsy soggy pizza or soft cookies or underdone pastries. CRISPY IS THE WAY TO GO!

They have a burger like that there? Nice burger. I'll have to make my own homemade ciabatta bun to have the same experience. Or bring it there. :-) :-)

I do prefer my fries crispy too. Cook 'em twice.
[Reply]
cdcox 02:26 PM 08-06-2016
Sometimes simple is best!

I've been crazy a nice plate of spaghetti and meatballs so this week I'm going to have some. Thanks for the photo. :-)
Those recipes are not exactly what I would call simple. The sauce cooks in the oven for 5 hrs and the meatballs have ingredients such as buttermilk, pancetta, and jellied chicken broth.
[Reply]
cdcox 02:34 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Leftover meatballs? I cannot strongly recommend enough homemade meatball subs.
The wife was traveling the last night and it was just me and my daughter. So we are having them with pasta again for the wife. I do love a good meatball sub though!
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:38 PM 08-06-2016
I need something dirt cheap yet delicious, rep for good suggestions...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:54 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Tough to beat a roast chicken for good and cheap. If you don't want the full bird, chicken thighs pan roasted are great, one of our easy standby meals.

Pork butt is cheap and pretty hands-off. If you don't have a smoker, roast it low and slow. This can be turned into anything from BBQ to carnitas to chili.

Cassoulet with like chicken and sausage. Beans fill out the recipe. Tasty.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:46 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So is bbq bologna. Could eat it by the truckload
This made me get the BBQ bologna I had in the freezer out.
[Reply]
Buzz 05:37 PM 08-06-2016
Is that the only dinner plate you own? :-)

You prefer paper?
[Reply]
Buzz 05:44 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

What did you go with? I was going to ask what you had on hand and go from there but I see it's probably a bit late for that. Although, I haven't eat'n yet today, looks like leftovers to clean out the fridge.
[Reply]
Buzz 05:49 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I will hit up Aldi tomorrow for my taco salad delight fixins'

What did you get Red? I picked up a package of the Sirloin Tip Steak for Carne Asada tacos that I made a while back.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:01 PM 08-06-2016
Today.
Ground turkey taco salad. Nothing fancy. Ground turkey, dark red kidney beans, bagged salad blend, cilantro, diced white onions, sour cream, salsa and shredded habanero jack cheese. And a bunch of grapes

Tomorrow
Johnsonville Texas Hot & Spicy, Firecracker brats, hamburgers with caesar salad.

Monday.
Leftovers.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:33 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Today started the no tax weekend so got some clothes and new shoes for the kids then gave choice for dinner or Freddy's or Pizza Ranch. Dammit they chose pizza ranch and as others have said pizza is bad and it is. I was quite surprised at the fried chicken was damn good and moist and juicy for deep fried. The salad bar was fresh and excellent but only had like 4 choices for dressing. Green Beans were pretty good and even found some bacon in it and a little digging produced fried potato wedges that were acceptable. The biscuits were hard as brick and were discarded by me and Kids quickly. They had soft serve vanilla ice cream that tasted good but never melted strange also no chocolate syrup or nuts its vanilla or nothing. I guess you could have put it on dessert pizza of which they had every flavor under the sun but dont like and steered clear. the buffet of one adult and two children came to 31 bucks not to bad really seeing as they charged for the fountain drinks extra. The kids enjoyed would go back I suppose but not make it a habit.
This whole fucking post reads like a review from a 7th grade student. You must be a Trump supporter. IJS...
[Reply]
lewdog 06:42 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
This whole fucking post reads like a review from a 7th grade student. You must be a Trump supporter. IJS...
He was writing at a 5th grade level just a few months ago, so it's clear he's been working really hard!
[Reply]
Page 231 of 1214
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241281331731 > Last »
Up