ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 35
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:53 PM 07-07-2023
oh well

enjoy jerking off to hating something, all you ever do around here
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:06 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oh well

enjoy jerking off to hating something, all you ever do around here
Being real with you, you really should try some of the other major sports franchise games instead of choosing to be ignorant.

It wasn't until i started playing other sports games that i realized how badly Madden really was lacking. They're half assing this game and have been for years now. It's not until you see alternative products that you really get a sense of what's capable for an NFL game.

As the old saying goes, "you don't know what you don't know".

That's not trolling, that's just some gamer to gamer advice.

Madden was the favorite game for ALL OF US growing up, not just you.

You act like we say these things as haters. We're not. We say this as lovers of the franchise who want it to return to glory and be what current tech could allow it to be.

It's the most popular sport in the country, so people will always be buying it. And it has no competition, so EA has no real need to make something great. Everyone's fear about the licensing deal EA made with the NFL has come to fruition.

If people don't demand that it be as great as it can be, it will always play 2nd fiddle to superior games that are based on inferior sports. That's a damn shame. And you sit here giving it a pass.

If more people demanded as much from Madden as you do Star Wars or Indiana Jones then maybe EA would give us a better game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:24 PM 07-07-2023
I've played NBA2K and MVP Baseball.

Once was enough for me as I'm not into those sports as much.

But you guys enjoy your ignorant troll thread.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:41 PM 07-07-2023
I won't be buying madden but I will participate in this thread by saying madden isn't very good
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:50 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I won't be buying madden but I will participate in this thread by saying madden isn't very good
THIS is THE thread for that
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:56 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Being real with you, you really should try some of the other major sports franchise games instead of choosing to be ignorant.

It wasn't until i started playing other sports games that i realized how badly Madden really was lacking. They're half assing this game and have been for years now. It's not until you see alternative products that you really get a sense of what's capable for an NFL game.

As the old saying goes, "you don't know what you don't know".

That's not trolling, that's just some gamer to gamer advice.

Madden was the favorite game for ALL OF US growing up, not just you.

You act like we say these things as haters. We're not. We say this as lovers of the franchise who want it to return to glory and be what current tech could allow it to be.

It's the most popular sport in the country, so people will always be buying it. And it has no competition, so EA has no real need to make something great. Everyone's fear about the licensing deal EA made with the NFL has come to fruition.

If people don't demand that it be as great as it can be, it will always play 2nd fiddle to superior games that are based on inferior sports. That's a damn shame. And you sit here giving it a pass.

If more people demanded as much from Madden as you do Star Wars or Indiana Jones then maybe EA would give us a better game.
Lmfao ESPN 2K5 on the PS2 is still better than the current Madden. It was also the catalyst for EA to shit down their leg when 2k5 was sold at 19.99 price point, and so they secured exclusive NFL rights, ensuring that they never had to you know, actually put any effort into their product, because had that developer gotten to continue making football games with the NFL rights, Madden would be ancient history by now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:19 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i've explained the new franchise features to you MULTIPLE times and you still don't get it
No custom teams and franchise is still broken, so....
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:22 PM 07-07-2023
After playing 2k nba, Madden is unplayable....and I don't even care much for the nba :-) Still had an amazing franchise with... a CREATED TEAM.....AND an amazing customized franchise that I could add expansion teams to at any time
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:58 AM 07-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
After playing 2k nba, Madden is unplayable....and I don't even care much for the nba :-) Still had an amazing franchise with... a CREATED TEAM.....AND an amazing customized franchise that I could add expansion teams to at any time
Imagine if Madden added NBA2K's create-a-character move combinations and player styles?

The way you can create your character to have have Steph Curry's shooting form, Allen Iverson's crossover, James Harden's step back jumper.....

Pfffff.....that alone would be a massive addition to Madden.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:03 AM 07-08-2023
Imagine Madden were like NBA2K23 where you could re-color the original team Jerseys while keeping the original team logos, stadiums etc.

Over here making black etc color variants to the original Chiefs jersey. Now that'd be a great addition to franchise mode.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:12 PM 07-08-2023
Imagine if Madden added NBA2K's create-a-character move combinations and player styles?

The way you can create your character to have have Steph Curry's shooting form, Allen Iverson's crossover, James Harden's step back jumper.....

If 2k had the license that's the football game we'd have. A deep, customized, legit Sim franchise. That's what's so frustrating.

You could literally play player lock like a road to the show type career and just control your guy on your team if you want.

The options would be endless
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:14 PM 07-08-2023
Imagine Madden were like NBA2K23 where you could re-color the original team Jerseys while keeping the original team logos, stadiums etc.

Over here making black etc color variants to the original Chiefs jersey. Now that'd be a great addition to franchise mode.
Customized stadium layout, sound etc....things Madden doesn't understand. Game play and a sim franchise Trump all
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:15 PM 07-08-2023

Oh...and I could also change the rules and the SIM STATS REFLECTED IT! Turned the shot clock down for a change of pace and stats exploded for a few seasons till I changed it back. Draft options? Yes fully customizable lottery.

I played player lock on a completely created team and over time added expansion to the league and changed rules every few seasons or so for variance.. What a blast...
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:07 PM 07-12-2023
The profile system 2k5 had was awesome as well
The more you played on it, the more it logged your play selections, tendencies, and run/pass percentages.

My buddy used to come over all the time to play the game, and when he wasn't there, I was able to load his profile and play against the cpu with his tendencies. It was fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:41 AM 07-22-2023
Get a good look at these garbage Chiefs ratings

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/.../player-team/9
[Reply]
Page 23 of 35
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up