Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 08:29 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
That might be the highlight of his career. :-)

I was hoping for so much more from this guy. He shows a spark and then we go backwards.

Nah i don't think so. He's had quite a few clutch plays for us when it mattered.

That catch in the back of the endzone of the Saints game. As clutch as you can get.

104 yard kick off return good bye

Big kick return to set up our comeback from being down 24-0 at end of first quarter against the Tits.

A bunch of jet sweeps for first downs & touchdowns

Clutch plays to help us beat the Bills after he was down on the bench after muffing a punt against the Bills and Mahomes told him he was going make a play and he did.

I would have liked to see more of these plays but the Defenses drop 8 in coverage and took away our deep ball.

I hope the kid comes back because we will have a run game and teams will have to make a decision to stop the run or stop the deep ball.

I think he was fun to watch. I think we could have done a better job utilizing his skills but he did have a craft at the jet sweeps. When he was in the line up our offense was cruising even if he wasn't targeted as much but when he was out it was like driving on a flat tire. Teams had to respect his speed and account for him.

He's not a number 1 receiver but he is a great compliment to the offense.

divisional round last year jet sweep

[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:29 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
So JuJu came into the Hy-Vee where my wife works last night after a late treatment session. He signed some autographs at checkout and was really cool. My wife asked him if he was going to be ready for Super Bowl Sunday and he smiled real big and said he was going to be ready to go!

https://ibb.co/cCjGwvX

Can't seem to get my image to embed, autograph is at the link!
Hy-Vee always comes through with the inside scoop, he good!
[Reply]
BossChief 11:06 PM 02-04-2023
Juju out there signing autographs on cards upside down.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:32 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
So JuJu came into the Hy-Vee where my wife works last night after a late treatment session. He signed some autographs at checkout and was really cool. My wife asked him if he was going to be ready for Super Bowl Sunday and he smiled real big and said he was going to be ready to go!

https://ibb.co/cCjGwvX

Can't seem to get my image to embed, autograph is at the link!
That’s pretty awesome. Juju also came into the massage parlor that my wife works at. My wife told me that she got to help him drain his fluid.

I said, “wow! His knee must feel great?”

She replied “Knee?”
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 02:05 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Juju out there signing autographs on cards upside down.
It was a Hallmark bag from the register---wife had to grab something quick!
[Reply]
xztop123 03:02 AM 02-05-2023
I never understood why rich people go to grocery stores. Can’t they just have groceries delivered
[Reply]
BWillie 04:28 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I never understood why rich people go to grocery stores. Can’t they just have groceries delivered
yeah we do

lol jk

actually we are members of hyvee aisle and it's kind of more pain than it's worth. i've tried instacart too but it's almost easier just going there, getting what you want. i make sure i go when it isn't busy though.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:33 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by xztop123:
It’s not expensive to have groceries delivered so wealth level is not really in play. Questioning why famous or publicly recognizable people don’t have groceries delivered is more of a scenario to ponder. I would guess that JuJu either doesn’t mind interacting with folks in public or at least not enough to forgo the convenience of a quick stop at the store on the way home, or would rather several people see him in public vs one person having his address and knowing where he lives.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:58 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Apparently the majority of people in this thread because they think hes the best WR on the roster :-)
You're so full of shit. I bet you can't find more than one post saying that he's the best WR on the team or that he's getting $20+ mil/yr.

I'd happily give him an MVS deal. That's if he will actually ever completely heal from this mysterious injury.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:01 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
It’s not expensive to have groceries delivered so wealth level is not really in play. Questioning why famous or publicly recognizable people don’t have groceries delivered is more of a scenario to ponder. I would guess that JuJu either doesn’t mind interacting with folks in public or at least not enough to forgo the convenience of a quick stop at the store on the way home, or would rather several people see him in public vs one person having his address and knowing where he lives.
I'd bet most guys don't mind the public interaction. Also there aren't a ton of really recognizable faces in the NFL. I'd have a hard time identifying a lot of players out in public.
[Reply]
Spott 04:06 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd bet most guys don't mind the public interaction. Also there aren't a ton of really recognizable faces in the NFL. I'd have a hard time identifying a lot of players out in public.
I wouldn’t recognize a lot of the players if I saw them out in public. You get so used to seeing them with a helmet on you forget or don’t even know what they look like.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:55 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're so full of shit. I bet you can't find more than one post saying that he's the best WR on the team or that he's getting $20+ mil/yr.

I'd happily give him an MVS deal. That's if he will actually ever completely heal from this mysterious injury.
There were at least 3 who somehow think Hardman is better than Juju
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:02 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Perhaps not but, DUIs, if not necessarily “expensive” to these wealthy people, can be costly in other ways. And yet, how many times do they drive themselves after drinking all night?

Those with wealth, if not eccentric by nature, tend to become so, or at least establish tendencies to do eccentric things.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:22 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I'd be shocked if any of them sat. This might be the only time any of those guys have ever even played in a super bowl. If it's not broke or torn off the bone, I expect all of them to tough it out 1 more game.
Agree, you don't miss this game unless it's broken. Bad...
[Reply]
Lzen 08:24 AM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There were at least 3 who somehow think Hardman is better than Juju
Ok, but I think he was asking you to go ahead and post those. You know, to back up your claim..??
[Reply]
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up