ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 79
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:03 PM 11-29-2022
steelers BEST game on offense this year was against the bengals

eli getting toasted

The motion to the bunch creates some confusion here initially.

Inside stem from George Pickens gets Eli Apple turned around and he smokes him to the corner.

Daniels doesnt pick up the stunt but Picket hung in there and delivered it anyways. pic.twitter.com/DnYz1c4ajb

— Derrick (@Steelers_DB) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 04:06 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I want McDuffie on Chase every second of this game. Sneed can cover Boyd and have Williams on Higgins with safety help. D Line will do their thing.
You don't single cover Chase, even with the best CB in the league. That's a bad idea.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:09 PM 11-29-2022
is this the skyy moore game?

George Pickens had Eli Apple STUMBLING �� pic.twitter.com/dF3OFB2a4f

— NFL Rookie Watch (@NFLRookieWatxh) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:16 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You don't single cover Chase, even with the best CB in the league. That's a bad idea.
I would lock him down
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:29 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
is this the skyy moore game?

Skyy and/or Toney. Besides Kelce, our best man-beaters.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:33 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I want McDuffie on Chase every second of this game. Sneed can cover Boyd and have Williams on Higgins with safety help. D Line will do their thing.
That is a bad idea. McDuffie is good but Chase requires help for any CB.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:33 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Mahomes isn't losing 3 straight to any team, that's all there is too it. This is part of his revenge tour.
YESSIR
[Reply]
carcosa 04:34 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I would lock him down
Me too!!!!
[Reply]
JewishPrincess 04:35 PM 11-29-2022
Prison Bitch just took out a secondmortgage on our house to bet on the Bengals. I'm thinking of divorcing his ass. Anyone want to beat up at the George Brett statue?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:38 PM 11-29-2022
Exactly. There are a lot of bad ideas out there and single covering him with a rookie CB is one of the worst.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:41 PM 11-29-2022
Alex Kappa is not blocking CJ one on one. :-)

Come on, man.

They’re gonna cover Kelce one on one and single up on Chris Jones. They’re fucking delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:43 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
That is a bad idea. McDuffie is good but Chase requires help for any CB.
Just putting this here for when CP meltsdown when Spags singles up Chase a few times during the game:

because Chase will be singled on occasion, no doubt about it. Spags will roll the dice in certain situations, and I wouldn't be shocked if McDuffie isn't always the guy singled up on him. He'll call some exotic coverage/pressure package and Chase will be singled up with Joshua Williams or Jaylen Watson, for example. With no safety over the top.

If it works, it'll generate a turnover and a short field, and probably be the tipping point in the game.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:44 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
They’re gonna cover Kelce one on one and single up on Chris Jones. They’re fucking delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they honestly feel like this is the 2021 Chiefs defense.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:45 PM 11-29-2022
If they're smart they'll get really physical with Chase and make him prove his hips ok, there's a reason he sat against the Titans.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:45 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just putting this here for when CP meltsdown when Spags singles up Chase a few times during the game:

because Chase will be singled on occasion, no doubt about it. Spags will roll the dice in certain situations, and I wouldn't be shocked if McDuffie isn't always the guy singled up on him. He'll call some exotic coverage/pressure package and Chase will be singled up with Joshua Williams or Jaylen Watson, for example. With no safety over the top.

If it works, it'll generate a turnover and a short field, and probably be the tipping point in the game.
That’s fine as long as it’s a situation like that. Not fine if he is on Chase by himself all game.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 79
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up