ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 33
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:24 AM 02-13-2023
Dude when he was juking on that punt return I thought he dislocated his knees three times. Dude's got like stork legs! Like they were bending backwards and sideways several times.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:32 AM 02-13-2023
He's a truly special, unique, gifted talent. Man, wish we could count on him to stay healthy. He'd do amazing things in this league, on this team, if he could.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:34 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's a truly special, unique, gifted talent. Man, wish we could count on him to stay healthy. He'd do amazing things in this league, on this team, if he could.
Hope he works with Patrick's trainer this offseason.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:35 AM 02-13-2023
I think working with the Chiefs medical team will really help him stay on the field. Dude is an exciting player. You have to feel great seeing he and Skyy come up big in the biggest game.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:35 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Hope he works with Patrick's trainer this offseason.
God that would be perfect
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:04 AM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by kepp:
Lotta great blocks there, but Fortson's was the key to turning the corner.
Hell yeah, even my girlfriend noticed that block. She's like "Who's #88?".

God bless her. Girl's watched every Chiefs game with me over the last handful of years but she ain't gonna remember dudes from the bottom of the roster lol
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:45 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Dude when he was juking on that punt return I thought he dislocated his knees three times. Dude's got like stork legs! Like they were bending backwards and sideways several times.
I was yelling at him to just take the 10 yards and quit juking.

LOLOLOLOLOL me

Kemp took out at least three would-be tacklers on that play.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:49 PM 02-13-2023
Hand to God, I told my buddy (party host) that Skyy was going to house that return.

It was Toney and he almost scored, but I was mostly right. We had the momentum.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:50 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I was yelling at him to just take the 10 yards and quit juking.

LOLOLOLOLOL me

Kemp took out at least three would-be tacklers on that play.
I kept replaying and trying to work out who was paving the way. Kemp and Fortson were blowing guys up.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:42 AM 05-08-2023
Veachy firing up the hype train.

Chiefs GM Brett Veach said "I don’t know if there is a limit on [Kadarius Toney's] game because he has a vertical game."

“It’s a fair question to [ask]: ‘Has he ever played with a quarterback that likes to push the ball down the field?’ We have a lot of high hopes for him. He was a first-round pick for a reason. There’s a reason why we traded for him and we felt like he was first-round talent," Veach continued. The Chiefs added Rashee Rice in the draft but did not add the kind of high-target JuJu Smith-Schuster replacement that would keep Toney from blossoming in Kansas City's passing game. Toney will, yet again, be a WR3 pick with a lot of upside in 2023 drafts.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:25 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
Veachy firing up the hype train.

Chiefs GM Brett Veach said "I don’t know if there is a limit on [Kadarius Toney's] game because he has a vertical game."

“It’s a fair question to [ask]: ‘Has he ever played with a quarterback that likes to push the ball down the field?’ We have a lot of high hopes for him. He was a first-round pick for a reason. There’s a reason why we traded for him and we felt like he was first-round talent," Veach continued. The Chiefs added Rashee Rice in the draft but did not add the kind of high-target JuJu Smith-Schuster replacement that would keep Toney from blossoming in Kansas City's passing game. Toney will, yet again, be a WR3 pick with a lot of upside in 2023 drafts.
A lot of people seemed surprised that the chiefs would see him as wr1. Other than durability he has all the traits.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:34 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
A lot of people seemed surprised that the chiefs would see him as wr1. Other than durability he has all the traits.
Well, tbh, durability is something that most true #1's possess. He has to prove that he can get through the majority of the season injury free to be able to grab that title, IMO. I'm looking forward to watching that happen in 2023-24.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:57 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
That's just the thing, though.

"Other than durability" with Toney seems to be probable, not just possible.

That's the only thing holding him back but it's a pretty BIG thing.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:00 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

You don’t get a potential WR1 on a cheap contract for a 3rd without some risk.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:00 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Right thats the big thing, but he has all the other traits to build a game plan around. The Chiefs obviously think they can overcome the soft tissue injuries or they probably dont trade for him. So its no surprise that they would view him as their number 1. If they didnt they would probably have been more aggresive in the draft to move up.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 33
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up