ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 42
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:13 AM 10-12-2022
I'm all for bashing the Faders. But whiplash and headache and minor concussion? Come on. Refs and sideline workers take much worse tumbles than that all the time.

Just be a man, own up to the fact that you got in his way, which didn't deserve getting shoved - but still you should have watched where you were going. Then shake hands and accept his apology and move on.

People whose dream in life is to win a big nonsense lawsuit suck.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:17 AM 10-12-2022
Ya I'm not accepting anyone's apology that shoved me down just because we happened to be walking in the same area. That person can get fucked. Guarantee if that guy was bigger than Adams he doesn't attempt to push him to the ground.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm all for bashing the Faders. But whiplash and headache and minor concussion? Come on. Refs and sideline workers take much worse tumbles than that all the time.

Just be a man, own up to the fact that you got in his way, which didn't deserve getting shoved - but still you should have watched where you were going. Then shake hands and accept his apology and move on.

People whose dream in life is to win a big nonsense lawsuit suck.
JFC can't believe how stupid some of you are.

This is the definition of victim blaming.

"Own up to the fact that you got in his way" :-)

Hard to "shake his hand" when he didn't even attempt to help him up, or stick around to make sure he was alright.

Buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Ya I'm not accepting anyone's apology that shoved me down just because we happened to be walking in the same area. That person can get fucked. Guarantee if that guy was bigger than Adams he doesn't attempt to push him to the ground.
He needs to own up to the fact that he never should've been in his way in the first place though!
[Reply]
tooge 10:20 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Did you choke him out or was it the Crane? :-)
Actually didn't even choke him. I held both his hands crossed across his chest and pinned him up against a fence until he calmed down. The legend of the event had more going on than the actual event.
[Reply]
tooge 10:21 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You're a prick for shoving a dude because he mildly inconvenienced you, but he'd be kind of a bitch if he pressed charges against you if he did not have any sort of appreciable injury.
exactly
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:22 AM 10-12-2022

Shake a man's hand who shoved you to the ground? "Sorry for getting in your way, sir"

WTF kind of weak ass shit is that? :-)

That's the most beta, pussy ass shit i've read on CP, ever. And i've read a lot of Clay posts....
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:22 AM 10-12-2022
Such a weak, opportunistic society.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:23 AM 10-12-2022
I'm all for bashing the Faders. But whiplash and headache and minor concussion? Come on.
Dolphins bringing him in for a look
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:24 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC can't believe how stupid some of you are.

This is the definition of victim blaming.

"Own up to the fact that you got in his way" :-)

Hard to "shake his hand" when he didn't even attempt to help him up, or stick around to make sure he was alright.

Butt****ing moron.
No shit. The guy is running to get some shots for ESPN and carrying a big camera and never touches DA. I guess he deserves to get shoved or punched in the face for that. Some people are really dumb.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Shake a man's hand who shoved you to the ground? "Sorry for getting in your way, sir"

WTF kind of weak ass shit is that? :-)

That's the most beta, pussy ass shit i've read on CP, ever. And i've read a lot of Clay posts....
Exactly.

Says a lot about how much of a pussy that guy is.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:25 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Such a weak, opportunistic society.
Yea, that's the issue/takeaway here, and not the people defending Adams and himself, who was clearly the asshole in this situation.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:30 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, that's the issue/takeaway here, and not the people defending Adams who was clearly the asshole in this situation.
I feel like i said my piece on that Gravedigger type attitude yesterday.

Again, if the kid decides to pursue litigation and has some sort of case, good for him.

Rich people sue motherfuckers all the time because they have the power and money to do so. They make a shit ton of money doing it.

FFS, we have people getting away with murder because their cash allows them to fuck people over.

We have instances in this country where burglars are suing home owners.

So if "the little guy" gets a slice of the pie as APPROVED BY THE COURTS then good for him.

WEAK would be passing on life changing/family changing money because you feel some type of way about society. STRONG is standing up against dickheads like Adams who think they can just shove people because they think they're better than you. STRONG is taking care of you and your own. Fuck that "weak" bullshit.
[Reply]
jettio 10:30 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Good morning Jethro. Still in here doubling down in your stupidity I see. :-).

Uh oh. I changed your username. I already stereotyped you as a black man that votes democrat, roots for the Faiders, and cries racism every time that you don't get your way. I guess there's just no end to my racism. Lmao
Just watch the rewriting of people names to make a race joke. Mods hate it when posters do that. Especially when they are being phony about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:37 AM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I feel like i said my piece on that Gravedigger type attitude yesterday.

Again, if the kid decides to pursue litigation and has some sort of case, good for him.

Rich people sue motherfuckers all the time because they have the power and money to do so. They make a shit ton of money doing it.

FFS, we have people getting away with murder because their cash allows them to fuck people over.

We have instances in this country where burglars are suing home owners.

So if "the little guy" gets a slice of the pie as APPROVED BY THE COURTS then good for him.

WEAK would be passing on life changing/family changing money because you feel some type of way about society. STRONG is standing up against dickheads like Adams who think they can just shove people because they think they're better than you. STRONG is taking care of you and your own. Fuck that "weak" bullshit.
Agree 100%.

I personally wouldn't sue, but then again, I'm probably chasing Adams through the tunnel when I get back up, because there's no chance I'm just taking that.

But I find it hilarious that Gravedigger used the word "society", because the takeaway for me from this thread is that society is fucked when you have so many people coming to the defense of Adams here, especially considering this is a Chiefs forum so it's not just biased Raiders fans.

Agreeing on right and wrong shouldn't be this difficult.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 42
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up