Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nebraska Football Sucks Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:23 PM 09-10-2022
That is all.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:55 PM 09-17-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
We don’t need you suffering personally. Did an ENT guy do a procedure to extract that thing while you were intubated?
Yes. I think so. They knocked me out, vented me. Then once a certian type of Dr was available they CT scanned me. Found the blockage and removed it.
I woke to being straped down to the bed and Lumpy and my daughter holding my hand.
That was very scary. I thank the lord for Lumpy and her love for me and my daughter
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:21 PM 09-17-2023
Buddy, I’m just glad you’re here to tell the story. Getting intubated is a scary thing, but those folks are pros. Like you and a brick.

Those little sialiscopes they use allow a wire/basket to go into the duct. I’ve actually seen an ENT squeeze one out of the duct. But it was close to the duct opening.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:31 PM 09-17-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
After that big win I noticed Nebraska received no votes in either poll
BLOW IT OUT YER ASS!:-)

LiveSteam - I hope you are good brutha...
[Reply]
BWillie 03:08 PM 09-23-2023
Nebraska fighting tooth and nail with...um...Louisiana Tech. 7-7 at the Half.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:36 PM 09-23-2023
Holy shit these guys still suck!
[Reply]
Pablo 04:25 PM 09-23-2023
KU beats these guys by 30
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:30 AM 09-24-2023
Well, it WAS a better 2nd half, though that stupid rain delay seemed to lull the Husker defense to sleep or something. Positives from this game:

319 rushing yards. I don't give a shit who they played, that's impressive. Huskers were over 200 rushing yards per game coming in to this. That's a great sign.

Haarburg seems legit, and actually pretty fast. The return of the option was great for us old farts.

Grant looked great yesterday, needs to step it up given the M*A*S*H unit we have at RB now.

Defense is still pretty damn stout, again except for that fall off in the 4th quarter after the rain delay.

Positive AND negative: 2 long TD runs brought back by penalties. Huskers could have (and should have) hung 42 on these guys. Just can't get out of their own way.

Too many penalties, and honestly they did not look like they played with much fire at all, which is silly given the fact that they needed this win, and they needed it to be an ass kicking. Next week against Michigan...oy...break out the Tums Husker fans...
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:38 AM 09-24-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
KU beats these guys by 30
At least...
[Reply]
lewdog 09:08 PM 10-26-2023

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:42 PM 10-26-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Rough scene
[Reply]
BWillie 05:59 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Wait, what? Is there a hot internet famous chick on one of the teams or something?
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:06 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Wait, what? Is there a hot internet famous chick on one of the teams or something?
Yes. And then the volleyball team is really good.
[Reply]
kcfan75 06:57 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Well, it WAS a better 2nd half, though that stupid rain delay seemed to lull the Husker defense to sleep or something. Positives from this game:

319 rushing yards. I don't give a shit who they played, that's impressive. Huskers were over 200 rushing yards per game coming in to this. That's a great sign.

Haarburg seems legit, and actually pretty fast. The return of the option was great for us old farts.

Grant looked great yesterday, needs to step it up given the M*A*S*H unit we have at RB now.

Defense is still pretty damn stout, again except for that fall off in the 4th quarter after the rain delay.

Positive AND negative: 2 long TD runs brought back by penalties. Huskers could have (and should have) hung 42 on these guys. Just can't get out of their own way.

Too many penalties, and honestly they did not look like they played with much fire at all, which is silly given the fact that they needed this win, and they needed it to be an ass kicking. Next week against Michigan...oy...break out the Tums Husker fans...

Haarberg has 5 TD's and 4 Int's, granted he is a Sophomore. I think Rhule needs to bring someone in. I mean I like the kid, but I don't think he's going to give you a shot at Michigan or tOSU.

I can't f'ing believe that Frost thought Jeff Simms would be a good idea to bring in, then everyone transfered out.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:58 AM 10-27-2023
Nebraska is a volleyball school!

How lucky!
[Reply]
Fish 08:12 AM 10-27-2023

[Reply]
Page 23 of 26
« First < 131920212223 242526 >
Up