ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 46
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
RunKC 02:49 PM 06-07-2022
My problem isn’t Watson. It’s the rules that an NFL owner can do this type of shit and get no punishment at all.

If anything an NFL owner should be held to a higher standard
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:55 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yet ThaVirus is “skeptical of these women’s claims”.

:-)
You're a fucking idiot.

Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be fucking multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.

[Reply]
staylor26 02:58 PM 06-07-2022
You're a fucking idiot.
Yet you still said you’re skeptical of these women’s claims.

And a “creepy weirdo” is an understatement. That was literally the best case scenario for him, and yet you seem to think that’s the worst of it. You don’t even seem to think he did anything illegal.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:00 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My problem isn’t Watson. It’s the rules that an NFL owner can do this type of shit and get no punishment at all.

If anything an NFL owner should be held to a higher standard
The two situations aren’t remotely the same thing.

Nobody is claiming to be a victim in Kraft’s situation.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:06 PM 06-07-2022
I won't be surprised if the NFL does nothing or gives him a light punishment but he deserves a season ban at minimum. Definitely a sexual predator.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:24 PM 06-07-2022
i think the whole 'he came on her face' is gonna sink him :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:25 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yet you still said you’re skeptical of these women’s claims.

And a “creepy weirdo” is an understatement. That was literally the best case scenario for him, and yet you seem to think that’s the worst of it. You don’t even seem to think he did anything illegal.
You don't know shit about dick or what I'm thinking. "yOu DoNt SeEm To ThInK" hurr durr shuuuuuut the fuck up.

This is the only comment I've made on this entire website about the sexual assault allegations.

I hadn't really paid much attention to Watson's sexual assault issues up until the last few days after I watched the Real Sports special.

I have to say, I'm skeptical of these women's claims, though it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be fucking multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.

[Reply]
notorious 03:27 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I won't be surprised if the NFL does nothing or gives him a light punishment but he deserves a season ban at minimum. Definitely a sexual predator.
Depends.

Is Cleveland a "chosen team" this upcoming season?
[Reply]
jettio 03:27 PM 06-07-2022
Next time Rusty Hardin does a presser, a reporter should ask him if Watson ever insisted on a hand job from him at the end of a witness preparation session.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:32 PM 06-07-2022
You don't know shit about dick or what I'm thinking. "yOu DoNt SeEm To ThInK" hurr durr shuuuuuut the fuck up.

This is the only comment I've made on this entire website about the sexual assault allegations.
Maybe you should’ve chosen your words more carefully, because it’s pretty obvious why somebody would come to those conclusions.

I said “seem to think” because I was trying to give you a chance to explain yourself more clearly. So far, you haven’t done that.

Not my fault you’re a buttfucking moron with a shit take.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:48 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
More interesting is the Texans providing Watson with NDAs for the 'masseuses' to sign.
But I thought they were a good Christian organization?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:49 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
But I thought they were a good Christian organization?
They're worse than Watson now in some respects, in my eyes. Pretty clear they were aiding and abetting this behavior until he decided he wanted off the team, then blew the whistle on him. That's fucking lame.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:51 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They're worse than Watson now in some respects, in my eyes. Pretty clear they were aiding and abetting this behavior until he decided he wanted off the team, then blew the whistle on him. That's ****ing lame.
I was being sarcastic, but yeah.
[Reply]
jettio 03:59 PM 06-07-2022
KC Wolf should bring one of those portable massage tables on the field if Watson ever suits up at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:00 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I was being sarcastic, but yeah.
I know, but it's a bit baffling that part of the situation isn't being covered more. It's 100% confirmed now they not only knew about this, but actually helped him cover it up until it no longer was in their best interest to do so.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 46
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up