ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 31
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:15 PM 01-25-2022
It's pretty straightforward. Coasters look at KC as a hillbilly podunk cow town with no redeeming qualities. They cannot stand the fact that the Chiefs have the best football player on the planet and they'll have to talk about him and them for the next decade. That's why they so desperately want someone to unseat the king and would love that someone to come from the northeast (aka Allen)
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:19 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
There is still a clutch factor involved. Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning are evidence of this. They were incredible QB’s in regular season with 9 MVP’s, but they choked a lot in the playoffs. Mahomes has already passed their career totals for win probability added in playoff games, even though he has played far fewer games than them. If he plays as many playoff games as Brady, he will double Brady in this metric. He has reached over 50% of Brady’s total while playing less than 25% of Brady’s snaps. Check it out:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tucker_Tn...84088078217220

Thanks for posting those stats. Manning looks awful there. Wonder where Elway sits.
[Reply]
zigbazah 07:55 PM 01-25-2022
I think the increasing animosity is really just anxiety. Here we are, fresh off the Patriot reign coming to a close, and we've entered straight into a new dynasty. Frankly if I weren't a Chiefs fan, I'd probably feel the same way. But I am a Chiefs fan so it's not my concern in the slightest.
[Reply]
bcon3 08:06 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I’ve re-thought all of this. I think the National Media’s angst against the Chiefs winning has more to do with the fact that they all wanted Josh Allen to win. Why? Because it’s pretty obvious that the National Media is racist and they can’t stand that a Black QB is the new GOAT. It’s all starting to make sense to me now….

:-)
Finally someone said what I've been thinking!!! In this woke generation I would have thought it have been called racist long ago!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:07 PM 01-25-2022
Also, I know Buffalo is in New York, but come on guys. The city of Buffalo has about as much in common with the east coast as Honolulu does with Antarctica.

Any decision makers set on pushing an east coast bias do not give one flying fuckshit about Buffalo, NY.
[Reply]
notorious 08:17 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Also, I know Buffalo is in New York, but come on guys. The city of Buffalo has about as much in common with the east coast as Honolulu does with Antarctica.

Any decision makers set on pushing an east coast bias do not give one flying ****shit about Buffalo, NY.
Buffalo has roughly the same metro population as Tulsa and is smaller than OKC.

I guess having Toronto nearby helps them keep the NFL team there, but damn.
[Reply]
rocknrolla 08:28 PM 01-25-2022
So you seem to be saying that Patrick Mahomes will not be guilty of the thing Mike Florio warns about and describes in this hilariously stupid video

Florio can go fuck himself, and that ugly whore!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:34 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I’ve re-thought all of this. I think the National Media’s angst against the Chiefs winning has more to do with the fact that they all wanted Josh Allen to win. Why? Because it’s pretty obvious that the National Media is racist and they can’t stand that a Black QB is the new GOAT. It’s all starting to make sense to me now….

:-)

On NFLN Total Access & Michael Robinson even said I wish it was Josh Allen tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jettio 08:38 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I agree with this.

While there were some commentators lamenting about overtime rules in 2019, there were A LOT (including some calling for a change today) saying the Chiefs Defense had their shot to shut down the Pats in overtime and it was just tough luck Mahomes didn't see the ball again.

The response is just overwhelming different on the national channels today for whatever reason.
I think there are some other factors in regards to neutrals who are not fans of Chiefs, Bills or Patriots.

The NFL season finale this year was Chargers and Raiders starting at the normal Sunday Night kickoff time of 7:15 pm CST. That game ran the full 10 minutes of overtime and lasted about 4 hours of broadcast time. So that game ended about 11:15 pm CST

The Chiefs Steelers wildcard game was regular Sunday Night kickoff time.

There was a Monday Night game and a Saturday night game between 49ers and Packers that had the weather and went to the wire.

Chiefs Bills kickoff at 5:30 pm CST and one of the all time playoff games ends right before 9 pm CST, with both quarterbacks having played great to close out the game.

Neutrals have the best divisional round weekend ever closing out with the most anticipated game being an all time game and ending at 9 pm CST Sunday when there have been 19 weeks of Sunday night football until 10:30 pm CST.

I think all of that would be why more neutrals are considering a change in rule. I also think that Josh Allen established himself as a QB that could compete with Mahomes. Mahomes is universally recognized as the best and Josh Allen showed that he is not as far away as most fans thought when that game kicked off.

A lot of neutral fans were entertained by an awesome game and would have liked more and had a rational argument for why there should have been more.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:40 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by rocknrolla:
Florio can go fuck himself, and that ugly whore!
Why is someones grandma in this video??
[Reply]
Curé 08:40 PM 01-25-2022
yakkety-yak
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:40 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by rocknrolla:
Florio can go **** himself, and that ugly whore!
No Shit, we were the better team and deserve to win that game. We put 577 yards on the #1 D and played Defense without a corner and an All-pro Safety and should have won by 2 scores in regulation. If we don't run it 3 times, with the 3rd being by Blake bell after Tryeek's punt return and Butker makes his kicks, we are never discussing 13 seconds. Florio is making inferences to the Minnesota Miracle or a hail Mary. The Saints were a better team than the Vikes... Period.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:44 PM 01-25-2022

Any decision makers set on pushing an east coast bias do not give one flying ****shit about Buffalo, NY.

[Reply]
RealSNR 08:45 PM 01-25-2022
Why does everybody fucking want Josh Allen?

1. Fuck all people named Josh. Every Josh I’ve ever encountered in life is either a retard, an asshole, or both.

2. He wasn’t the better fucking QB so just stop this shit right now. He never has been. And he never will be.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:47 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No Shit, we were the better team and deserve to win that game. We put 577 yards on the #1 D and played Defense without a corner and an All-pro Safety and should have won by 2 scores in regulation. If we don't run it 3 times, with the 3rd being by Blake bell after Tryeek's punt return and Butker makes his kicks, we are never discussing 13 seconds. Florio is making inferences to the Minnesota Miracle or a hail Mary. The Saints were a better team than the Vikes... Period.

Know why the Vikings lost after the Minneapolis Miracle?

Their QB was Case Keenum
[Reply]
Page 23 of 31
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up