ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 36
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Boring.
AB is accusing the Bucs of forcing him to play hurt.

The Bucs are claiming that AB was pissed that he wasn’t getting the ball enough, which lines up with his need to reach incentives, and he refused to go on the field. Arians says AB never approached the trainers or said he was too hurt to play.

Also, nobody is denying that AB had an issue with his ankle. That’s not the point. He was healthy enough to play, and all indications are that there was no further injury during the game.

You are absolutely choosing to blindly accept AB’s side of the story as the truth. Only a fucking reerun would do such a thing.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:10 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Why the **** would I have watched the Jets and Bucs game? I would have never watched that even it was the only game on.

I don't care if he was running a marathon around the stadium before the game. It's not even relevant. If he has medical evidence of an injury and says he did not feel good to go. No matter at what point that decision came to him that he wasn't good to go. The team and coach should respect that.
Even if AB is 100% telling the truth (obviously very unlikely)… what’s his excuse for acting like a five year old and running off the field the way he did (running and jumping on his supposedly hurt ankle)?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:26 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nobody is denying that AB was injured to some extent.

Bruce Arians has been coaching in the NFL for a long ****ing time, and I’m pretty sure he knows he can’t force a guy to play if they’re too injured to play.

Funny how AB is the only person to ever accuse Arians or the Bucs of this.

I’m sure he’s finally right this time though!
Are you talking about the team that sent gronk on the field with broken ribs and a punctured lung and had Godwin sprinting on a torn ACL? That team? He wasn’t injured to a certain extent. It’s a definite serious injury despite anyone claiming he was limber enough to jump around.

Yes it seems plenty credible that he felt pressured to play when he didn’t feel he should have. It doesn’t mean Tampa is unusual. Would imagine many teams try to dance around medical clearance and some players fight to play hurt. But again, arians didn’t help himself by pretending like he didn’t know. Especially given the alleged texts and acknowledgement that he was on some super strong painkillers. AB looks awful no matter what. But there is a scenario where the bucs were in the wrong too.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:31 PM 01-06-2022
Still waiting for somebody to explain to me how AB’s ankle injury was so bad that he couldn’t play yet he had no problem running and jumping off the field. I mean, he wasn’t even favoring it a little.
Answered

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=253
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:32 PM 01-06-2022
AB is accusing the Bucs of forcing him to play hurt.

The Bucs are claiming that AB was pissed that he wasn’t getting the ball enough, which lines up with his need to reach incentives, and he refused to go on the field. Arians says AB never approached the trainers or said he was too hurt to play.

Also, nobody is denying that AB had an issue with his ankle. That’s not the point. He was healthy enough to play, and all indications are that there was no further injury during the game.

You are absolutely choosing to blindly accept AB’s side of the story as the truth. Only a ****ing reerun would do such a thing.
AB getting very serious treatment and acknowledgment from Medicals that it was a serious injury also lines up with arians dancing around the question of if he was healthy enough to play. That story lines up too. Just because he played and ran well doesn’t mean he should have been on the field. Again, TO played the game of his life in the super bowl on an injury doctors were claiming to be career threatening.

Nobody is blinding accepting AB as truth. Everyone is plenty skeptical. But you’re blindly accepting tampas PR as truth too. As if there isn’t a culture around pushing players to man up and play through injury let alone during a playoff push.
[Reply]
TEX 03:34 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Even if AB is 100% telling the truth (obviously very unlikely)… what’s his excuse for acting like a five year old and running off the field the way he did (running and jumping on his supposedly hurt ankle)?
He was not breast fed as a child? :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:35 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Are you talking about the team that sent gronk on the field with broken ribs and a punctured lung and had Godwin sprinting on a torn ACL? That team? He wasn’t injured to a certain extent. It’s a definite serious injury despite anyone claiming he was limber enough to jump around.

Yes it seems plenty credible that he felt pressured to play when he didn’t feel he should have. It doesn’t mean Tampa is unusual. Would imagine many teams try to dance around medical clearance and some players fight to play hurt. But again, arians didn’t help himself by pretending like he didn’t know. Especially given the alleged texts and acknowledgement that he was on some super strong painkillers. AB looks awful no matter what. But there is a scenario where the bucs were in the wrong too.
Yea, not doing the back and forth with you because you’re a brick wall.

Feel free to believe AB dumbass.
[Reply]
eDave 03:36 PM 01-06-2022

The truth is in the middle. As always.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:37 PM 01-06-2022
:-)

You clearly didn’t watch the fucking game. Dude looked completely fine running routes too.

Anybody that has ever had an ankle injury knows that if it’s truly bad, you won’t be hopping around on it.

People that are truly too hurt to play don’t act the way he did. Period.
Fucking what? I played a half of football with a hairline fracture in my ankle. I've had cortizone shots in my left ankle and let adrenaline carry me the rest of the way so that I didn't lose my spot.

I don't believe you actually know what you are talking about right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:39 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Answered

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=253
This makes no sense considering that would mean it was still working absolutely fine at that point, yet he was too hurt to play?

I can’t believe how many fucking dumbasses are falling for AB’s shit. I mean, it’s truly astonishing.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:41 PM 01-06-2022
This makes no sense considering that would mean it was still working absolutely fine at that point, yet he was too hurt to play?

I can’t believe how many fucking dumbasses are falling for AB’s shit. I mean, it’s truly astonishing.
Not feeling pain is not the same as "still working absolutely fine". Toradol isn't going to temporarily heal an injury... it only masks the pain.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:41 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Fucking what? I played a half of football with a hairline fracture in my ankle. I've had cortizone shots in my left ankle and let adrenaline carry me the rest of the way so that I didn't lose my spot.

I don't believe you actually know what you are talking about right now.
Did you run off the field while jumping around on it like AB did? While simultaneously claiming that you were too hurt to play?

I’m aware that people play football with serious injuries. That’s not the fucking point.

Guys that are too hurt to play limp off the field and walk into the locker room. They don’t jump around on their injured ankle and make a scene. JFC I feel like I’m talking to 5 year olds that are incapable of seeing AB for what he is despite mountains of evidence.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:43 PM 01-06-2022

I can’t believe how many ****ing dumbasses are falling for AB’s shit. I mean, it’s truly astonishing.
Well it is CP. Look at who is defending him and their history of being dumbasses. They are probably just as nuts as AB is.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:43 PM 01-06-2022
Did you run off the field while jumping around on it like AB did? While simultaneously claiming that you were too hurt to play?

I’m aware that people play football with serious injuries. That’s not the fucking point.
I ran on and off the field and jumped, cut, and planted, with it. I played a half of football on it. Got done with the game, got taken to a doctor, and the doctor literally raised his voice at me because what I did was so monumentally stupid I could have fucked up my leg for the rest of my life.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:43 PM 01-06-2022

Oh good lord. Who’s the brick wall here? You’re the one shooting down any chance that Tampa was even 1% in the wrong. I’ve acknowledged that AB is a lying piece of shit. That doesn’t rule out that Tampa could have been in the wrong. But you’ve shot down any hint whatsoever that could be at all to blame.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 36
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up