ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 40
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 20
Bump 01:18 PM 08-02-2019
After a few days of MUT I gots me that 90 Mahomes! And no I do not buy any stupid ass packs either. I'll watch these streamers and they'll just be like "oh I think I'll just throw down a thousand bucks every weekend on these sick bundles! super hype!" and then kids watching the stream will say "man I didn't get shit out of my weekly $100 bundle"

I get it for the streamer, they can write that shit off and it helps make them money.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:39 PM 08-02-2019
so as someone who has never played MUT...do you have to play MUT online and buy packs or whatever?
Or is something you can do offline?
Is there a way to earn MUT Cards (or whatever they're called)?

I take it MUT is sort of like a Fantasy Football like experience?..buiding a Team with various players from other real life teams.

Probably a very stupid question..., but, I'm not a smart man.
[Reply]
Bump 01:45 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
so as someone who has never played MUT...do you have to play MUT online and buy packs or whatever?
Or is something you can do offline?
Is there a way to earn MUT Cards (or whatever they're called)?

I take it MUT is sort of like a Fantasy Football like experience?..buiding a Team with various players from other real life teams.

Probably a very stupid question..., but, I'm not a smart man.
It's not dumb question if you've never played it.

You can buy packs and they are expensive (many people buy the $100 weekly bundle on Saturdays). Or you can grind these solos and get cards/coins to buy cards on the auction house by doing that. Each position slot on your team is a card basically. The grinding out solos is a lot of grind though, just pick the good ones to do. You can also work the auction house by flipping or waiting for a promotion to come out. The rest of MUT is playing online against other people and winning is pretty rewarding, especially in weekend league which is when all of the sweaty try hards get on with their credit card teams and run their youtube plays.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:55 PM 08-02-2019
$100 per week? Lol Fuck me
[Reply]
Bump 02:09 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
$100 per week? Lol **** me
Ya people go crazy when the new legends come out on Saturdays. I never buy packs and can still field a competitive team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM 08-02-2019
If EA really wanted to make some money they should release full sets of historical rosters, so I can play with Bo Jackson in franchise mode and shit.

I'd pay for that.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 02:30 PM 08-02-2019
Picked it up on lunch today. Will give it a whirl tonight.
[Reply]
Bump 02:53 PM 08-02-2019
But I'm pretty happy I was able to get the best QB in the game so early without spending an extra dime! I didn't think I had enough coins to get him but it was surprisingly easy enough to acquire.
I think this season I will have Mahomes best MUT card as my avatar.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:41 PM 08-02-2019
Whew, chillay!

I started up a franchise as a created RB to pair with this historic Chiefs offense. The game feels pretty good, but it's glitchy af.

First, at one point we must have forced a 4th down so the punt units come on the field (my RB was returning punts). Except I notice right away that the Ravens have #90 kicking the punt. I'm like "wtf?". He shanks the shit out of it but it's nullified by a flag: offsides on Patrick Mahomes :-) WUT?!? Annoying.

There was more than one occasion where I caught a pass, clearly beyond the LoS, and it counted toward my rushing XP goals.

And worst of all, obviously as a RB the defensive series get simmed. Apparently our defense is absolute trash because they literally gave up a TD on like 80% of the drives I saw in 3 games, but that's neither here nor there. The big issue is that your offense once hitting 4th down refuses to kick field goals on the sim. Like, there were so many drives the first couple games that I'd get in field goal range and the drive would stall. Then the sim would kick in but we'd never have 3 points added. After the first few times I just assumed we missed the kick, which isn't impossible. But one game I got to the 10 yard line or something in OT and we ended up turning the ball over and they scored a TD to win the game. So I checked the stats and Butker didn't attempt a single kick even though I know we were in field goal range at least three times that game.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 04:44 PM 08-02-2019
Anyone else having the issue of the Patrick Mahomes Ultimate Team giveaway notification continuously popping up after backing out of something? I already claimed him and everything. Already restarted the game and PS4...

Uninstall the game and reinstall maybe?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:55 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Anyone else having the issue of the Patrick Mahomes Ultimate Team giveaway notification continuously popping up after backing out of something? I already claimed him and everything. Already restarted the game and PS4...

Uninstall the game and reinstall maybe?
I had the same issue. Thought I just didn't claim it correctly but...
[Reply]
Priest31kc 05:08 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I had the same issue. Thought I just didn't claim it correctly but...
Had the problem or have? Lol.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 04:45 PM 08-02-2019
Also trying to sign up for Madden Rewards and it says error everytime...
[Reply]
Sorry 04:47 PM 08-02-2019
I still play madden 17, i'm guessing this one isn't worth the purchase?
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:16 PM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I still play madden 17, i'm guessing this one isn't worth the purchase?
Uh, is Patrick Mahomes on the cover of Madden 17?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 40
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up