« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:10 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
So what would you label an individual that kicks a woman?
You’re average NFL player who got caught.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:12 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
You’re average NFL player who got caught.
:-) pretty accurate, really.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:13 PM 02-11-2019
Ironically he kicked the girl in Cleveland...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:25 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
So what would you label an individual that kicks a woman?
Did you watch the video?

He didn't beat her.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:28 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Did you watch the video?

He didn't beat her.
He rammed into someone else and her and she flew across the hall. She took a beating there.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:38 PM 02-11-2019
I’m not defending Hunt’s actions.

But I’ve seen more “violence” at some wedding dances, high school parties and even hockey arenas where women were at the heart of the dispute.

I can’t see a harsh suspension coming.
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 07:40 PM 02-11-2019
Lol �� at the haters here on CP that thought KH career was done. I thought KH would end up here in Chicago, but surprise. Good for KH. Hope things go well for him. As for a PR nightmare the Chiefs??? That’s what we have been watching for the past two weeks on every sports outlet: the annual TB12 suck off. It started at the final gun of the Super Bowl. Players lining up to blow TB12 in front of the female interviewer, who was also on her knees. You say Chiefs outside of KC and everyone says “ you guys suck in the playoffs.” That’s a PR nightmare. I got a female Bears and a disgruntled Colts fan(tho all women love TB12) decorating my desk with TB12/Goats on the Monday after. That’s a nightmare. I don’t get when the Chiefs got all high and morally mighty??? Must have been after Lamar died because I remember when we had Bam Morris. I don’t watch football on Sundays looking for a role model. I would like to see a Chiefs Super Bowl win before I die and I’m almost 50. I don’t care if we run the Gridiron Gang out there on Sundays on Chief
[Reply]
greg63 07:41 PM 02-11-2019
I'm just glad he didn't go to another AFC West team.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:46 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He rammed into someone else and her and she flew across the hall. She took a beating there.
She fell.

Calling him a woman beater is a reach, especially for that "kick".
[Reply]
Red Beans 07:51 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jimkcchief88:
Lol �� at the haters here on CP that thought KH career was done. I thought KH would end up here in Chicago, but surprise. Good for KH. Hope things go well for him. As for a PR nightmare the Chiefs??? That’s what we have been watching for the past two weeks on every sports outlet: the annual TB12 suck off. It started at the final gun of the Super Bowl. Players lining up to blow TB12 in front of the female interviewer, who was also on her knees. You say Chiefs outside of KC and everyone says “ you guys suck in the playoffs.” That’s a PR nightmare. I got a female Bears and a disgruntled Colts fan(tho all women love TB12) decorating my desk with TB12/Goats on the Monday after. That’s a nightmare. I don’t get when the Chiefs got all high and morally mighty??? Must have been after Lamar died because I remember when we had Bam Morris. I don’t watch football on Sundays looking for a role model. I would like to see a Chiefs Super Bowl win before I die and I’m almost 50. I don’t care if we run the Gridiron Gang out there on Sundays on Chief
JFC! How are people not getting this?!?!? The release had more to do With The outright lies KH told the Chiefs regarding the situation, and others he'd been involved in, than the actual act itself. This isn't as much a moral highgtound as it's an issue regarding insubordination. Context, subtlety, and nuance are hard for some to grasp I guess....
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:52 PM 02-11-2019
I hope he dies before we win the Super Bowl now
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:57 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
She fell.

Calling him a woman beater is a reach, especially for that "kick".
No she didn't just fall.
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 07:57 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Beans:
JFC! How are people not getting this?!?!? The release had more to do With The outright lies KH told the Chiefs regarding the situation, and others he'd been involved in, than the actual act itself. This isn't as much a moral highgtound as it's an issue regarding insubordination. Context, subtlety, and nuance are hard for some to grasp I guess....
Like our President lol... “I’m gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.” Later:”When I said Mexico was gonna pay for the wall I didn’t mean they were going to pay for the wall.” Huh, wat???? But I guess 20 something NFL running backs are held to a higher standard than Mr Grab them by the pussy....
[Reply]
Jimkcchief88 07:58 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I hope he dies before we win the Super Bowl now
Who is he???? GFU
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:02 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jimkcchief88:
Thanks for your hot take! It's sad you're almost 50 and the Chiefs have never won a Super Bowl to placate you, but it's more sad that you actually believe what you've just typed above. It's good to know you lack all forms of perspective when you seem to think a lack of a Super Bowl victory is a bigger PR nightmare than a murder-suicide in the parking lot of the practice complex in front of the coach and GM.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 51
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up