ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 77
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:47 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Until you can post me showing that I wanted Rice to get max punishment... nothing you say matters. Just alcohol fueled noise. You don't get to make shit up then walk away from it.

SHOW ME.
If you are arguing against my position… a position that you inherently agreed with… then you are arguing for a harsher punishment.

For some reason you are obsessed with continuing to bloviate that this is a “big deal”.

Link: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...4#post17477364

Originally Posted by :
I refute your statement that the frequency with which it happens makes it "not a big deal". Regardless of the legal (charges), professional (suspension) or economic (lawsuits) outcome of it all... this is a life altering/defining moment in this man's life as a human, as a professional athlete, and as a Chief. This is in every sense of the word "a big deal".

I understand the desire for him to escape punishment because of who he is and what he means to the success of the team. I do. I understand how we could interpret the laws in TX differently... hell, people versed in law disagree on the interpretations of the laws every day in court.

I refute your statement that the frequency with which it happens makes it "not a big deal".

[Reply]
Katipan 11:48 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Is that why Kamara got just 3 games for jumping a guy with his buddies and beating the **** out of him?
If I could do my life again, Id go to college so I could sit in that room and answer your question. And I'm not joking.

But I did other things.

All I know is I read the NFL personal conduct policy from 2022 because I'm a curious girl.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:49 AM 04-12-2024
No one knows what the punishment will be. The NFL disciplinary actions are inconsistent as fuck with zero logic or fairness.
[Reply]
mabbott 11:50 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
At 3:00 AM the danger to other people wasn't as great for Jordan.

Endangering others is on the list of naughty things for the NFL.

Granted it's below steroids on the list but whatever.
Ruggs accident was at 3:40 AM. The danger at 3 AM would be just as probable. There was luck involved in every case that has been brought up.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:51 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by mabbott:
Ruggs accident was at 3:40 AM. The danger at 3 AM would be just as probable. There was luck involved in every case that has been brought up.
I would for sure get an assistant to fact check for me.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:53 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
If you are arguing against my position… a position that you inherently agreed with… then you are arguing for a harsher punishment.

For some reason you are obsessed with continuing to bloviate that this is a “big deal”.

Link: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...4#post17477364
Amazing... Your proof for me "wanting maximum punishment" for Rice is my statement that this is a big deal and explaining how this is a fork in the road moment in his life.

I asked for proof of my wanting "MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT" for Rice and you come back with me making the truthful statement that that this is a big deal for him and why.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

That post even acknowledges how people could interpret the law (thus the final punishment) differently. But yeah... I TOTALLY want Rice to get max punishment.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

I basically offered to lead him to the gallows and put the noose around his neck myself!!!!

---

/edit to add this from the post you linked - "Stepping back from that... this kid fucked up. Do I personally think he needs to go to prison for this? No one but the people in the car have enough information to say"

Holy fuck... do I get to pour the hot oil over him?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:56 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
No one knows what the punishment will be. The NFL disciplinary actions are inconsistent as **** with zero logic or fairness.
This is the reality.

If we're going on precedent for other players involved in similar type situations, it should be one or zero games suspended.

If you listen to the 'make an example of him' crowd, it will be half a season.

The reality is I expect it to fall somewhere in between (on the lower side), likely range of 2-4 games. Is that fair? I guess it depends on how you view 'fairness'.

But, as stated above, you never know with Goodell.

This is the same guy that once suspended a RB six games for 'alleged domestic assault' which was never proven, so . . . . . .
[Reply]
mabbott 11:58 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I would for sure get an assistant to fact check for me.
Then you need to get busy.
[Reply]
F150 11:59 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Veach is gonna have to hit on WR round 1. Give me McConkey!!!
He will need to replace for sure. Rice won't see a football field in 2025 as a free man. Hard to imagine throwing it all away like this
[Reply]
In58men 12:00 PM 04-12-2024

Jordan Addison was reportedly going 140 mph.
Marquise Brown was reportedly going 126 mpg.
Henry Ruggs was reportedly going 156 mph.
Rashee Rice was reportedly going 119 mph.

One of these guys is in prison. Two of them didn't even warrant a statement from the NFL for their…

— Drew Davenport (@DrewDavenportFF) April 12, 2024

[Reply]
Third Eye 12:01 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by F150:
He will need to replace for sure. Rice won't see a football field in 2025 as a free man. Hard to imagine throwing it all away like this
In a thread filled with dumb, this is the dumbest.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:02 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
In a thread filled with dumb, this is the dumbest.
I'm probably over-qualified to judge that kind of thing but I don't have the time these days...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:34 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by F150:
Agreed, hopefully Toney is working with Pat every day in Texas. Can’t believe I’d say this but we really need Toney
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:56 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Two of those guys caused an accident. Two of them didn't.
[Reply]
TLO 12:57 PM 04-12-2024
4 games
[Reply]
Page 23 of 77
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up