ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 51
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How broke are you?
R8RFAN 11:32 AM 03-18-2011
Instead of hijacking a thread lets make our own...
How far up to your ass are you in debt are you?
How close are you to filing for Bankruptcy.
How many of you borrow from Mom and Dad because you are sorry as hell and have to drive that car that sounds like a pissed off bumble bee?

Let's get it on you broke dick bastards...

It's on :-)

I will start the thread

0 Mortgage debt
0 Consumer debt
0 Car payments

Bills I owe
Directv
Insurance
Taxes
Utilities
Food
and Cell Phone (thanks luv)
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:37 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
What exactly are you helping with in this thread ?
his post count silly :-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:38 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by R8ers:
Who set you up on that sucker bet? Gimme a name :-)
Ya got me before the edit.....HE bet on the chiefs making it :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 06:39 PM 03-18-2011
I wonder what the odds would be of a team sweeping its division but failing to make the playoffs? Damn, must be astronomical. Too bad I didn't get in on that action at the beginning of last season.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:39 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Ya got me before the edit.....HE bet on the chiefs making it :-)
Ok sheesh...

Betting on the Chiefs to win a playoff game is like playing the lottery once in a lifetime and expecting to win the mega millions.
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:41 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
I wonder what the odds would be of a team sweeping its division but failing to make the playoffs? Damn, must be astronomical. Too bad I didn't get in on that action at the beginning of last season.
Tell me about it...coulda cleaned up. But hey, at least we beat you bunch
TWICE :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 06:42 PM 03-18-2011
TWICE
You should get that put on a shirt. My shirt says Division Champions.
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:42 PM 03-18-2011
You should get that put on a shirt. My shirt says Division Champions.
Does other side say One and done :-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:43 PM 03-18-2011
TWICE :-)
Look out, Pre Mod Zod he will be cussing you out in a min, he is awful pissy tonite, somebody rubbed his anus raw with a wire brush and poured turpentine on it...
[Reply]
Frazod 06:44 PM 03-18-2011
Does other side say One and done :-)
No.

But it also doesn't say Failed To Appear.
[Reply]
Over-Head 06:46 PM 03-18-2011
Look out, Pre Mod Zod he will be cussing you out in a min, he is awful pissy tonite, somebody rubbed his anus raw with a wire brush and poured turpentine on it...
Hell i`m half loaded on Goslings Black seal ...I`ll hardly remember even logging on tonight in teh morning

http://www.goslingsrum.com/age_selector.asp
[Reply]
Frazod 06:53 PM 03-18-2011
I know you don't realize that the things you do for kicks aren't normal, but that whole wire brush in the ass thing is probably something for you and you alone to enjoy.

And OH's okay. Other than his choice of friends, it seems. But much like his choice of teams, he always has been somewhat misguided in that respect.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:57 PM 03-18-2011
Ok sheesh...

Betting on the Chiefs to win a playoff game is like playing the lottery once in a lifetime and expecting to win the mega millions.
OK... that's it... you suck !
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:02 PM 03-18-2011
I know you don't realize that the things you do for kicks aren't normal, but that whole wire brush in the ass thing is probably something for you and you alone to enjoy.

And OH's okay. Other than his choice of friends, it seems. But much like his choice of teams, he always has been somewhat misguided in that respect.
Don't worry, we are not dating and I won't get mad at him for being your friend....

I am sorry I was so hard on your favorite girl Dane, but sometimes when you grab the bull by the horns....

I know you have an internet reputation to uphold so go ahead and call me another nasty name or two to make your little green dots go up because before you decided you couldn't handle the polite back hand I gave you when you chose to stick your nose in my affairs , I actually respected you as an internet poster here, about 95% of the people here are great people to talk to but then there's that 5% who thinks they have the right to treat people anyway they want with no recourse, you ran into the wrong buzz saw today CP legend.... sorry I had to hurt your feelings..
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:02 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
OK... that's it... you suck !
I am sorry for that man...:-)
[Reply]
RJ 07:02 PM 03-18-2011
I'm not broke but I am really tired.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 51
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up