ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 258
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:15 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No because they are white can throw
see now this though

also if nobody offers him anything he can sit out, ask Le'Veon Bell how that worked out
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:16 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Again. If the teams have no interest that's fine. But then publicly running out and declaring it from the rooftops is not normal.
In your scenario are the teams just bringing it up? I'm fairly sure they were asked.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:19 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
In your scenario are the teams just bringing it up? I'm fairly sure they were asked.
Atlanta legit posted it on their official website unprompted.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:21 PM 03-07-2023
Atlanta legit posted it on their official website unprompted.
I highly doubt it was unprompted. It was already mentioned as one of the teams that Baltimore wouldn’t be able to match an offer sheet from.
[Reply]
old_geezer 06:24 PM 03-07-2023
:-)

Because he's a running QB who has ended up on IR the last two years and he wants a massive fully guaranteed contract. Not many owners are willing to go that route.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:26 PM 03-07-2023
If you believe that it's fine, but there's literally no reason for all the teams to publicly come out and say they have no interest whatsoever. Pretty obvious what's going on here and the owners may want to be a bit more subtle going forward.
Subtle about what? Not setting a precedent by handing out another guaranteed contract? Just because one team was stupid enough to do it doesn’t mean others should follow suit because a player demands it. This is after giving up multiple 1st for him.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:26 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I highly doubt it was unprompted. It was already mentioned as one of the teams that Baltimore wouldn’t be able to match an offer sheet from.
All they did was retweet the report. It's not like they tweeted it themselves.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
No because they are white

/a portion of the NFL fan base
Patrick is white?
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:27 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The rumor mill cranked up quickly, with speculation about teams that could go after Jackson.

Given their quarterback and salary-cap situations, the Falcons were among them. For a little while at least.

National reports quickly knocked such speculation down. ESPN's Dianna Russini was first. Citing sources, used no uncertain terms to eliminate Atlanta as a possible landing spot.

This is from the body of the story they posted. They were just citing other reports that had come out.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:28 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Subtle about what? Not setting a precedent by handing out another guaranteed contract? Just because one team was stupid enough to do it doesn’t mean others should follow suit because a player demands it. This is after giving up multiple 1st for him.

He thinks Lamar is getting the Kaepernick treatment for trying to get fully guaranteed contracts and they owners are colluding against him saying nobody sign him.

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised, but it has nothing to do with race imo
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:28 PM 03-07-2023
They retweeted Scott Bair. The same guy that wrote the article on their website.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:28 PM 03-07-2023
If it were Mahomes, would this be happening?

Allen?

Burrow?
Nope. Mahomes might be the only player in the league worth that regardless of position.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:44 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Patrick is white?
Idk but dipshits like Nick Wright always throw away the race stuff when it comes to Lamar

https://youtu.be/T5qomG98Df0
[Reply]
tredadda 07:03 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He thinks Lamar is getting the Kaepernick treatment for trying to get fully guaranteed contracts and they owners are colluding against him saying nobody sign him.

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised, but it has nothing to do with race imo
This absolutely has nothing to do with race and everything to do with what he wants and for it to be fully guaranteed. He budges on that and the Ravens sign him long term or they lift the flag and teams get into a bidding war.

Watson’s contract was stupid and never should have happened. Just because one owner was stupid doesn’t mean more need to follow suit. This is despite the fact that Watson (pre massage issues) was a much better QB than Jackson.

I honestly think the post I responded to is someone just trolling and trying to keep it going. It’s a CP tradition for someone to have a bad take and dig their heels in when confronted on it just to be “that guy”.
[Reply]
emaw1979 07:21 PM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Was listening to PFT the other day and they mentioned how Lamar lost out on a number of endorsement deals because Lamar, acting as his own agent, couldn't get a deal done.

Dude has lost tens of millions or more because he thinks he's an agent. He's the poster child of what not to do.

Imagine thinking a team is going to fully guarantee a contract to a running Qb who missed the last two post seasons due to injury.
I bet he's lost out of 10's of millions already because of the bad advice he's gotten. Endorsements and not doing a deal last year and likely this year. He's had 2 years now where he's only completed half a season and 4 seasons from his MVP.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 258
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up