ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 88
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:32 AM 01-30-2022
If it is true I kinda low-key want gronk as te2.
[Reply]
notorious 11:39 AM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Does Tom go into the Hall as a Patriot or Buc?
Post this in Patsplanet.

Spread your skills.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:02 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:
If it is true I kinda low-key want gronk as te2.
If this is true I keyed up DO NOT want Gronk here.

Nevermind the HARD AND FAST Rule of "Just Say No To Ex-Cheatriot Fuckbags", you'd have to release at least one of the following with a washed up, obviously not giving a fuck about football any longer Douche Bucket Gronkowski.

Blake Bell Who has not missed a game all year long. Who's value is probably worth it for QB sneaks alone nevermind the other things he does well.

Noah Gray Who came in as a scrawny Buttkicker-looking motherfucker who dropped a pissload of passes and grew into a guy that took 20% of the snaps in a win or go home, critical tight ballgame. I don't want to quit on that guy just yet.

Jody Fortson Who appeared to be the most explosive Non-Kelce TE on the roster before jamming up his achilles. Who knows where he ends up, but I'll roll with the dude that absolutely bought in, switched positions, and worked his ever loving ass off to stay a Chief.

I'll roll with our guys unless they want to bring a younger talented guy in.

And remember kids...

JUST SAY NO TO EX-CHEATRIOT FUCKBAGS.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:26 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
If this is true I keyed up DO NOT want Gronk here.

Nevermind the HARD AND FAST Rule of "Just Say No To Ex-Cheatriot Fuckbags", you'd have to release at least one of the following with a washed up, obviously not giving a fuck about football any longer Douche Bucket Gronkowski.

Blake Bell Who has not missed a game all year long. Who's value is probably worth it for QB sneaks alone nevermind the other things he does well.

Noah Gray Who came in as a scrawny Buttkicker-looking motherfucker who dropped a pissload of passes and grew into a guy that took 20% of the snaps in a win or go home, critical tight ballgame. I don't want to quit on that guy just yet.

Jody Fortson Who appeared to be the most explosive Non-Kelce TE on the roster before jamming up his achilles. Who knows where he ends up, but I'll roll with the dude that absolutely bought in, switched positions, and worked his ever loving ass off to stay a Chief.

I'll roll with our guys unless they want to bring a younger talented guy in.

And remember kids...

JUST SAY NO TO EX-CHEATRIOT FUCKBAGS.
We don’t need any cap tied up in aging talent at TE.

I’m completely fine with drafting another one in the mid to late rounds. Might hit a home run on one and land Kelce’s future replacement. Maybe Gray is that guy already.

Minimal investment at that position until Kelce shows a decline.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:35 PM 01-30-2022
I would not want Gronk. He might be a sabotage agent for Brady. Dropped balls, fumbles, missed blocks, etc.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:38 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Post this in Patsplanet.

Spread your skills.
:-) DO IT DEBERG
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:41 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Post this in Patsplanet.

Spread your skills.
He has to say something winning a Super Bowl in a higher percentage of his seasons with Tampa than New England
[Reply]
milkshock 01:21 PM 01-30-2022
10 straight years without a Super Bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rausch 01:22 PM 01-30-2022
Well...bye.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:28 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
If he retires before Feb 4 I think he would lose out on like 15 million
Yeah. This is all about the money. He'll retire after the 4th.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:49 PM 02-18-2022
Sounds like he "retired" because of tensions with Arians. While Arians was dealing with that Achilles injury Leftwich and Brady would work on the gameplan during the week. Arians would come in late and red pen it which got them irritated at him.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:52 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sounds like he "retired" because of tensions with Arians. While Arians was dealing with that Achilles injury Leftwich and Brady would work on the gameplan during the week. Arians would come in late and red pen it which got them irritated at him.
Can't wait to read this on medium.com.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:53 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
LMMFGDAO.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:55 PM 02-18-2022
I hope we get the helmet communications from the Rams game….
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:55 PM 02-18-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Page 23 of 88
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up