ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 43
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:17 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
That's fine if you disagree. I'm certainly not trying to lie about what I watched.
:-)

You've convinced yourself of a truth that doesn't exist.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:20 AM 09-12-2022
If it was all talent with Pachecho, and all scheme with CEH, it's pretty odd that CEH had more YPC.

Look, I'll be the first to say that I truly believe Pachecho is the best all-around back on the roster, and it shouldn't be long before he's starting, but no need to bash CEH after he played a hell of a game.
[Reply]
O.city 09:21 AM 09-12-2022
I thought Pacheco looked really nice. I didn't get to see CEH as much because the fucking Steelers and Bengals were butt fucking each other.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:24 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If it was all talent with Pachecho, and all scheme with CEH, it's pretty odd that CEH had more YPC.

Look, I'll be the first to say that I truly believe Pachecho is the best all-around back on the roster, and it shouldn't be long before he's starting, but no need to bash CEH after he played a hell of a game.
This.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:26 AM 09-12-2022
I dont see anything wrong with having a mindset of continual improvement. Just because we won (and won big) doesn't mean we cannot continually assess for where we can get better. It's clear that Pacheco is a much better running back. If he can block (definitely saw CEH miss and let Mahomes get crushed), I think he should start.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:30 AM 09-12-2022
It's easy to avoid getting the QB crushed when they just hand the ball off. You're comparing apples and oranges.

CEH did a fine job yesterday in all phases. Saying otherwise is just being stubborn about it.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:45 AM 09-12-2022
He played well but he's just to onslow. When he gets injured he may not get his job back.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:48 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He played well but he's just to onslow. When he gets injured he may not get his job back.
That's the thing.

It seems to not be a question of "if" he gets hurt but rather "when".
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:16 AM 09-12-2022
From a fantasy football perspective, KC should just elevate the rookie to the starting role and never look back. Maybe trade CEH while he's hot, call the Cowboys.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
From a fantasy football perspective, KC should just elevate the rookie to the starting role and never look back. Maybe trade CEH while he's hot, call the Cowboys.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:19 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Two weeks ago there was a discussion on CP about trading FOR a Cowboys RB.

Now we're talking about our surplus of riches at the position and it's suggested we trade a RB TO the Cowboys.

I love this place.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:22 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

It didn’t help Pachecho’s YPC by running into 400 man fronts to end the game.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:22 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this dude is painfully slow - he actually looks slower to me with the weight he put back on

this is a TD with pacheco

I actually thought he looked way quicker than in year's past based on that run. He couldn't do that last year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:22 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
C'mon, you know you want to do that...
[Reply]
BWillie 10:23 AM 09-12-2022
1 game and 12 carries and we already are prediction HOF. Then preseason it's all garbage. Pump the brakes. Allow time to elapse before making concrete opinions.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 43
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up