ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 46
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:30 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
How big of a failure some posters are too along with him. They should be ashamed of the bullshit peddled after the false allegations were brought out....
Chief Fan isn't the absolute worst, but they're close.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:36 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Color Red:
As ugly as this has been, why should a team and a player be punished for it?
They shouldn't BUT Goodell has been so weak in the past i.e. to the PC culture and court of public opinion that even though there was an illegal recording the odds were that TH would get some kind of suspension.

But like I said Goodell has learned his lesson about his product being on the field when the hard evidence is NOT there and upcoming CBA negotiations. He handled this just like in a court of law which is what should have happened with our press both local and national BUT those days are long gone for the media that is for sure. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 12:39 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
They shouldn't BUT Goodell has been so weak in the past i.e. to the PC culture and court of public opinion that even though there was an illegal recording the odds were that TH would get some kind of suspension.

But like I said Goodell has learned his lesson about his product being on the field when the hard evidence is NOT there and upcoming CBA negotiations. He handled this just like in a court of law which is what should have happened with our press both local and national BUT those days are long gone for the media that is for sure. :-)
And for people too, 5 minutes on any platform today and you'll see Tyreek is enemy number 1...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:46 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
What a bullshit title. It implies he did something wrong and isn’t getting punished. Maybe he did do something wrong, though it’s looking less likely, so why word it that way? Why not “NFL Investigation Complete; No Suspension For Hill” or something?
Pride/Ego can be very ugly and will not let the media be honest/humble with themselves and especially the public and admit they jumped the gun on this. If they followed journalistic ethical rules and actually practiced them assuming they were taught them in school which is looking like more over time they skipped those days during college:-) they would not be in this conundrum. But the sad part is they don't see themselves in a conundrum at all because of unethical bias. Just sad.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:49 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And for people too, 5 minutes on any platform today and you'll see Tyreek is enemy number 1...
No Doubt ! BUT it only helps our Chiefs and especially Tyreek carry a massive chip on his shoulder to absolutely GO OFF as our Chiefs will be BOOed to no end in every away game this year and that is okay by me as we kick some serious ass this year.:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 12:53 PM 07-19-2019
Oh no I've been on this for awhile, the Chiefs need to embrace being the bad guy. They need to be that team that bands together and walks into an opponents stadium knowing what the reaction will be and proceeds to shove it up everyone's ass.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:53 PM 07-19-2019
"Tyreek! Tyreek! Tyreek!"

Everyone knows how dangerous this team is and want to see this train derailed before it takes off. They dont care about the facts. KC is the envy of the league.
[Reply]
Bump 12:53 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i broke it :-)
"We are the news now."
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:54 PM 07-19-2019
Hallelujah! We are going to have the most bad ass offense in the NFL this season. Good luck defenses.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:54 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Don't bother. He's the most worthless piece of shit this forum has ever seen.
You have the emotional stability/intelligence/worth of someone who would prefer that the Chiefs release Reek so that he could play for someone else.

Does that sound about right?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:58 PM 07-19-2019
Oh no I've been on this for awhile, the Chiefs need to embrace being the bad guy. They need to be that team that bands together and walks into an opponents stadium knowing what the reaction will be and proceeds to shove it up everyone's ass.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:05 PM 07-19-2019
That's where I've been all along, including the with the Hunt situation. Who gives a shit what other people think (other than Clark's dumb ass)?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 01:07 PM 07-19-2019
This is right. Time to trade in the "Man of the Year" awards for a few Lombardi Trophies.

The 2014 Royals were the fun-loving nice guys everyone loved. The 2015 Royals were the bench-clearing punks that drew ire of many teams. One was left holding the silver medal. The other was #crowned.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:09 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
They KNEW he wasn’t guilty. If Reek agreed to the suspension, then I’m good.
It wasn't Reek's decision to agree or not to the suspension. The Chiefs politely said to him, "we have your back BUT we need to suspend you for now until this investigation is over, hopefully you understand our position". And Reek did understand based on his statement.
[Reply]
TEX 01:10 PM 07-19-2019
Yep. Time to ride the US AGAINST THE WORLD mantra all the way to the Super Bowl!
[Reply]
Page 23 of 46
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up