ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 42
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:15 PM 01-20-2022
Shit Scho, just take a break dude.

Acting like calling the cops on a fucking NFL LB with probable mental health issues that is throwing a tantrum and breaking shit makes her some shit stirring bitch is really fucking gross.

She was probably terrified beyond belief.
[Reply]
thebrad84 01:15 PM 01-20-2022
So most likely situation here is this: Willie and his ex-half began arguing. He got upset and smacked/threw the vacuum causing it to break. She in turn told him to leave, however Willie refused. She called police to have him removed and, once police were involved, they learned Willie destroyed property during a DV and were mandated to make an arrest due to department policy mandating arrest if a crime has occurred during a DV incident.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:16 PM 01-20-2022
I’m going to go ahead and disregard the opinion of the guy who fucks hookers.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:16 PM 01-20-2022
However, if someone doesn't pretend to be vacuuming the endzone and then throwing the vacuum after a TD, then I'll be disappointed.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:17 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by thebrad84:
So most likely situation here is this: Willie and his ex-half began arguing. He got upset and smacked/threw the vacuum causing it to break. She in turn told him to leave, however Willie refused. She called police to have him removed and, once police were involved, they learned Willie destroyed property during a DV and were mandated to make an arrest due to department policy mandating arrest if a crime has occurred during a DV incident.
Willie left the residence on his own prior to police arriving, I believe. If he didn't, the charges would have been more substantial, like trespassing and/or kidnapping, believe it or not.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:18 PM 01-20-2022

Speaking as a family lawyer, In cities within Johnson County, if the police are called to a house for domestic disturbances, and property is broken or there are any signs of physicality, someone is going to jail

— Eric Morrison (@Eric_Morrison31) January 20, 2022

[Reply]
scho63 01:20 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Acting like calling the cops on a fucking NFL LB with probable mental health issues that is throwing a tantrum and breaking shit makes her some shit stirring bitch is really fucking gross.

That's also speculation. We have no idea what she was doing.

She could have been hiding in her room in fear or she could have been physical with him or throwing shit or stirring the pot with threats.

We won't know because we weren't there.

Willie was the one who broke shit so he is responsible for his own actions.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:22 PM 01-20-2022
And this is the way it should be. Get it all sorted out and get the person breaking shit away from the other person. Too many times victims of DV have been mentally abused to the point they believe they can't live without the piece of shit.
[Reply]
scho63 01:24 PM 01-20-2022
You should be so lucky......:-)
[Reply]
R Clark 01:24 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Do you suppose she was terrified when she was throwing that pussy on him?
[Reply]
R Clark 01:25 PM 01-20-2022
Have you never fucked a hooker?
[Reply]
TimBone 01:26 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:

And yet you've spent half the thread chastising the woman for calling the cops. Not a good look, bro.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:29 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
That's also speculation. We have no idea what she was doing.

She could have been hiding in her room in fear or she could have been physical with him or throwing shit or stirring the pot with threats.

We won't know because we weren't there.

Well if she was physical with him, then she'd be the one in jail and even if she was stirring the pot that doesn't give him the right to break shit.

You're questioning her calling the cops because of broken shit and that's probably not why she even called them. She probably did it to get him to leave, but if she did call them because he threw a vacuum and stormed out breaking the door on the way out I think you'd do the same in her shoes. It's her stuff. Id fucking call the cops if someone did it to me.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:29 PM 01-20-2022
In Hennepin county-you can burn down a police precinct without being charged.
[Reply]
thebrad84 01:29 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Willie left the residence on his own prior to police arriving, I believe. If he didn't, the charges would have been more substantial, like trespassing and/or kidnapping, believe it or not.
This is not true. Been an officer for 15 years in Kansas. While trespassing COULD be considered in that situation, it commonly is not due to the fact he was originally invited in by the ex-half.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 42
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up