Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:56 PM 01-30-2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:57 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Check this shit out:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-I-...e-Travis-Kelce

Bengal fans actually have the gall to suggest that Chiefs shit talk is going too far.

DO YOU LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOUR ****ING IDIOT PLAYERS AND MAYOR SAID BEFORE THE GAME?

Jesus Christ, talk about a bubble of complete morons.
How quickly they forget all the shit talk we had to listen to all week long. The bungles believed their own hype , but forgot they actually had to play the game. When they finally got on the field, they got punched in the mouth. The Chiefs did their talking on the field
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:58 PM 01-30-2023
kollman literally thought the jags and bengals were going to torch us and we shut them down :-)

what a douche
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:00 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
kollman literally thought the jags and bengals were going to torch us and we shut them down :-)

what a douche
It was his wishful thinking.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:01 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
It was his wishful thinking.
ignorance, really

you think he knows shit about our mid-round pick DBs? :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 07:02 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's fun to make fun of morons.

But lets remember that Chiefs fans were accusing Mahomes of intentionally throwing the game last year.

I don't say that to mock my fellow fans, but to remind them of what they look like when they say such stupid shit.

This is what you look like, Chiefs fans, when you say stupid shit. You look stupid.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:02 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
One of the dumbest takes I’ve seen

Is this bitch retarded?

I mean seriously. If you want to propose that a late hit should not be the same as "unnecessary roughness," that's one thing but to propose "unnecessary roughness" as a penalty should not be a 15-yard infraction is ridiculous.

Even if they were proposing that a late hit should not be unnecessary roughness, I'd have a major problem with it. If not for the steep penalty, teams would absolutely do it at certain times just to get that extra lick in on a guy. If it's 1st and 10 at the team's own 20 and the QB scrambles, why not put a shot on him on the sideline if it's only a 5-yard penalty? Is that dirty? Yep. Would it happen? Yep.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:05 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
One of the dumbest takes I’ve seen

I think we should take a look at not allowing retarded bitches to have a voice on national tv
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:13 PM 01-30-2023
The hottest take of all is some people are claiming mahomes flopped on the last play.

Guy is running full speed, shoved from behind unexpectedly and is falling to the ground on a hurt ankle. What the fuck did they think his fall to the ground would look like?
[Reply]
Spott 07:17 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The hottest take of all is some people are claiming mahomes flopped on the last play.

Guy is running full speed, shoved from behind unexpectedly and is falling to the ground on a hurt ankle. What the fuck did they think his fall to the ground would look like?
I’m actually surprised that none of those trainers on the sidelines got hurt after Mahomes was sent tumbling towards their knees at full speed. I don’t know what’s worse, people thinking that he flopped there or that he was faking a high ankle sprain injury.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:31 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's fun to make fun of morons.

But lets remember that Chiefs fans were accusing Mahomes of intentionally throwing the game last year.

I don't say that to mock my fellow fans, but to remind them of what they look like when they say such stupid shit.

This is what you look like, Chiefs fans, when you say stupid shit. You look stupid.
Perhaps. Or perhaps Tim Donaghy wasn't lying for 400 pages.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:37 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Perhaps. Or perhaps Tim Donaghy wasn't lying for 400 pages.
oh there are some shenanigans in the officiating world... but it surely didn't happen last night. Win or lose, that crew did well. Every penalty called actually happened.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:42 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
oh there are some shenanigans in the officiating world... but it surely didn't happen last night. Win or lose, that crew did well. Every penalty called actually happened.
I mostly agree. They are leading us into a ****ing slaughterhouse and they want us as docile as we can be when we get there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:43 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

:-) He blatantly flopped. That doesn't mean he faked the fall, but he damn sure sold and made sure it looked good (bad) to ensure the ref threw the flag.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:44 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I mostly agree. They are leading us into a ****ing slaughterhouse and they want us as docile as we can be when we get there.
Are you talking about the Chiefs or the masses?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 42
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up