ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 229 of 333
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239279329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:02 AM 01-01-2023

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C
[Reply]
Mecca 01:12 PM 07-26-2023

The #2 ranked prospect in the Royals system according to Baseball America has a 7.04 ERA in his first five MLB starts. https://t.co/HVIQuQBEMg

— Royals Review (@royalsreview) July 26, 2023

[Reply]
MAG 01:24 PM 07-26-2023
Holy fuck this team is awful. Literally not one single redeemable quality. Worst Royals team of all time, and that's saying something! Congrats, fellas!
[Reply]
Mecca 01:30 PM 07-26-2023
The real capper will be if they basically make no trades.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:03 PM 07-26-2023
They're evaluating, give 'em a break.

:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:05 PM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
They're evaluating, give 'em a break.

:-)
What's the evaluation?

Yep we suck
[Reply]
PHOG 02:08 PM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What's the evaluation?

Yep we suck
You got it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:32 PM 07-26-2023
1B towards the stadium from ownership gotta come from somewhere
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:41 PM 07-26-2023
The real capper will be if they basically make no trades.
What trade chips do they have now, besides Barlow and he might be hurt. You gotta hope he's not hurt and able to rebound and maybe trade him in the offseason. They don't have anything to trade.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:44 PM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What trade chips do they have now, besides Barlow and he might be hurt. You gotta hope he's not hurt and able to rebound and maybe trade him in the offseason. They don't have anything to trade.
Eh dunno if I buy that...

They could trade Carlos Hernandez relivers blow out so fast if you got a solid offer you should look at it...

They should be willing to move on anyone they get offers for whether that is..

Yarbrough
Salvy
Lopez
Barlow
Oliveras
Greinkie

Probably no big returns there but it's something.

Also a move I'd look into is Brady Singer for Johnathan India, the Reds are open to moving him and need a SP. Singer is up and down and India was a stud 2 years ago and at worst is a solid starter so that'd sure up the infield for the next several years.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:03 PM 07-26-2023
Eh dunno if I buy that...

They could trade Carlos Hernandez relivers blow out so fast if you got a solid offer you should look at it...

They should be willing to move on anyone they get offers for whether that is..

Yarbrough
Salvy
Lopez
Barlow
Oliveras
Greinkie

Probably no big returns there but it's something.

Also a move I'd look into is Brady Singer for Johnathan India, the Reds are open to moving him and need a SP. Singer is up and down and India was a stud 2 years ago and at worst is a solid starter so that'd sure up the infield for the next several years.
I'd do the India for Singer, but idk if the Reds would do that. Salvy has to ok any trade, as well as Greinke and I don't see either one of them agreeing to it. If Lopez wouldnt have fallen off such a cliff offensively, then he would have brought back a little bit of something. Oliveras is such trash in the field and not good enough with the bat. Yarbough is trash. Why would anyone want any of those guys? Barlow's become ass and has a negative WAR even.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:07 PM 07-26-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd do the India for Singer, but idk if the Reds would do that. Salvy has to ok any trade, as well as Greinke and I don't see either one of them agreeing to it. If Lopez wouldnt have fallen off such a cliff offensively, then he would have brought back a little bit of something. Oliveras is such trash in the field and not good enough with the bat. Yarbough is trash. Why would anyone want any of those guys? Barlow's become ass and has a negative WAR even.
The Dodgers traded for Kiki Hernandez who has been worse than Lopez, those guys may have some value.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:45 PM 07-26-2023
Old friend alert

Miami Marlins are trading RP Dylan Floro to the Minnesota Twins for RP Jorge Lopez per sources.

— Craig Mish (@CraigMish) July 26, 2023

[Reply]
BWillie 05:23 PM 07-26-2023
What's the evaluation?

Yep we suck
Were you guys really expecting to win this year? I expected 110+ losses. I was hoping our pitching took off instead of tanked but we have some young bats that are getting better. If you squint really hard you might be able to see this team peaking around .500 in a few years if they spend some money on SPs but that is about the ceiling.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 06:52 AM 07-27-2023
Players that should not be on the team next week. Replenish the farm system.
Sal Perez
Bobby Witt Jr.
Brady Singer
Scott Barlow
Carlos Hernandez
Nicky Lopez
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:48 AM 07-27-2023
Lol

https://cityscenekc.com/jackson-coun...Y7bVEAdt7JjOlo
[Reply]
Page 229 of 333