ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 229 of 256
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 09:33 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I have a very good feeling about this.
I don't. I think it's going to be 8 games, that maybe gets reduced to 6. IMO, the media shit show has stirred up way too many people for it to be a minimum sentence. Will Goodell take a stand against it? Hope so. However, I'm NOT counting on it- no matter how much actual "good" evidence he has supporting Tyreek's cause, and no matter how it could affect the upcoming NFL CBA.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:35 AM 07-16-2019
I'm honestly starting to not give a shit what they give him, or don't give him.

Just make a fucking decision so the team can get to work with/without him, and so we stop talking about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:39 AM 07-16-2019
SYG = stand your ground

Said with a high level of certainty that her injuries were consistant of someone struggling and fighting someone removing them from the premise They had photos and video of "victims" being forcefully removed from night cluns who had alledged assault Which video didnt corrobberate

— Brown Dextrose III (@ExposeClusterBs) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 09:53 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'm honestly starting to not give a shit what they give him, or don't give him.

Just make a ****ing decision so the team can get to work with/without him, and so we stop talking about it.
Same here.

Whats the fucking holdup?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Same here.

Whats the fucking holdup?
I don’t they want to announce anything right now because it’s the slowest time of the year in terms of sports news.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:01 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t they want to announce anything right now because it’s the slowest time of the year in terms of sports news.
They announced all those other suspensions. Why not this one?
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:14 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Because it's only going to be 2 games I think and they'll try to hide it a little imo
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:14 AM 07-16-2019
1) No way a decision is coming down Wednesday. It will happen late on a Friday to avoid media engagement, and closer to the beginning of camps to diffuse attention.

2) While the recent looks into the 2014 incident between Hill and Espinal have a bit of merit given the audio recording admissions, I doubt it will factor much into the NFL’s decision regarding Hill. That case has been tried already, a plea was submitted, a record expunged. Regardless how one feels about it, the matter at hand was the purported abuse of a minor.
The rest of this is just drama (in the eyes of the NFL).

3) Goodell did not need facts to punish Elliott and Brady. Even if they deem Hill not responsible for Zev’s injuries, they do have him uttering a verbal threat and admitting to forms or corporal punishment with regards to child discipline. In a court of law, Hill would not be charged (thus the prompting of shutting down the criminal investigation - no burden of proof). But this is the NFL, and the shield has been tarnished. Right or wrong, the optics are not good for Roger here.
I expect a 6-8 game suspension. Minimum. We won’t get a good answer as to why.
[Reply]
FAX 10:15 AM 07-16-2019
It might make sense to delay the announcement because they are leaning toward 0 games.

And if that's the final decision, they can absolutely expect earsplitting and bellicose blowback from The Virtuous.

Better for Goodall to time the announcement closer to camp in order to cover the card with gobs of other NFL news. Unless there's an inordinate amount of evidence to analyze and review, I can think of no other rational reason to delay.

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 10:16 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

3) Goodell did not need facts to punish Elliott and Brady. Even if they deem Hill not responsible for Zev’s injuries, they do have him uttering a verbal threat and admitting to forms or corporal punishment with regards to child discipline. In a court of law, Hill would not be charged (thus the prompting of shutting down the criminal investigation - no burden of proof). But this is the NFL, and the shield has been tarnished. Right or wrong, the optics are not good for Roger here.
I expect a 6-8 game suspension. Minimum. We won’t get a good answer as to why.
Agreed.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:18 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Backlash.
[Reply]
TEX 10:19 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
It might make sense to delay the announcement because they are leaning toward 0 games.

And if that's the final decision, they can absolutely expect earsplitting and bellicose blowback from The Virtuous.

Better for Goodall to time the announcement closer to camp in order to cover the card with gobs of other NFL news. Unless there's an inordinate amount of evidence to analyze and review, I can think of no other rational reason to delay.

FAX
I thought about that angle as well. Maybe they do want to try and minimize the backlash. Maybe no news is good news... :-)

The "Because Chiefs" side of my brain says 8 games though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I expect a 6-8 game suspension.
I'll fucking sign off CP forever if he gets more than four games.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
FAX THE WISE
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:22 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'll ****ing sign off CP forever if he gets more than four games.
Not worth it dude.

This is unilateral Roger we’re talking about. Facts be damned.
[Reply]
Page 229 of 256
« First < 129179219225226227228229 230231232233239 > Last »
Up