« First < 127177217223224225226227 228229230231237 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:45 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Have the Bengals traded Joe Browning yet?
My interest is here too, but with his spinner girlfriend!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:25 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That's not very nice
Actually, it's kinda more like a mating ritual.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:27 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Bungle fan sounding a lot like cowboy fan.
Except Bungle fan has a real QB and has been to two conf championships and a SB within the last 3 seasons.

We'll be back. For realz.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:29 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
Enjoy your high quality life in Price Hill? Golf Manor? Reading? Western Hills? Fairfield/Hamilton? Madisonville? Bond Hill? Mt Airy?
When i was a service tech on the road, i was in those areas, and much worse, all day erry day.

Back in the day i even did a couple car lockouts at 11pm in Over the Rhine.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:30 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Except Bungle fan has a real QB and has been to two conf championships and a SB within the last 3 seasons.

We'll be back. For realz.
Also that was done with a QB and WR core that was cheap. Them days are all but over.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:31 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Can they afford $30 million a year and still stay under the cap? Looking at their OLine, I think they should focus more energy there before chasing Jones.
Mostly talk of Madibuike, with a sprinkling of Jones but i don't see them paying that much for a DT. It would really surprise me if they did. I don't see how they can though.

And yes, Oline should be priority #1.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:33 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Have the Bengals traded Joe Browning yet?
I heard the Chiefs put in an offer. Burrow for Mahomes and Creed. The Bengals are wanting some draft picks to go along with that though.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:34 AM 01-26-2024
Mostly talk of Madibuike, with a sprinkling of Jones but i don't see them paying that much for a DT. It would really surprise me if they did. I don't see how they can though.

And yes, Oline should be priority #1.
On another note, we have been hearing all week about how historic and unbeatable the Ravens are. From a fan that sees them twice a year, are they as good as we are led to believe? Also do they have any weaknesses that can be exploited?
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:35 AM 01-26-2024
I heard the Chiefs put in an offer. Burrow for Mahomes and Creed. The Bengals are wanting some draft picks to go along with that though.
We prefer winning, thanks
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:37 AM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
On another note, we have been hearing all week about how historic and unbeatable the Ravens are. From a fan that sees them twice a year, are they as good as we are led to believe? Also do they have any weaknesses that can be exploited?
It's about as cliche as you can get but pressuring Lamar is going to be the key to the game. Chiefs have the Dline to do it but they have to be smart. Mush rush the middle and have your EDs come back towards the LoS after reaching the top. The Bengals have been effective against him when they have Hubbard just maintain on the front side, not giving an escape lane while they go hard on the blind side. You can't allow him to keep getting out of pocket and making plays down the field.

On offense, that's exactly what you need to do, explosive/broken plays. Ravens have given up more on the ground in the second half of the year, so Pacheco should get a few opportunities but they are difficult to run on usually.

This is going to be a war because you're both strong on the defensive side, run the ball well and have QBs who can gash you outside the pocket.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:41 AM 01-26-2024
It's about as cliche as you can get but pressuring Lamar is going to be the key to the game. Chiefs have the Dline to do it but they have to be smart. Mush rush the middle and have your EDs come back towards the LoS after reaching the top. The Bengals have been effective against him when they have Hubbard just maintain on the front side, not giving an escape lane while they go hard on the blind side. You can't allow him to keep getting out of pocket and making plays down the field.

On offense, that's exactly what you need to do, explosive/broken plays. Ravens have given up more on the ground in the second half of the year, so Pacheco should get a few opportunities but they are difficult to run on usually.

This is going to be a war because you're both strong on the defensive side, run the ball well and have QBs who can gash you outside the pocket.
Good post. Those 7 nation army mumbling freaks think they're the 94 Niners
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:06 PM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Good post. Those 7 nation army mumbling freaks think they're the 94 Niners
They're probably so shocked that Lamar won a game that really mattered, they don't know how to act.

Nothing makes me happier than to see a Hairball fail, so while i don't want to jinx you by rooting for the Chiefs, i'll be looking forward to salty Ravens tears.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:21 PM 01-26-2024
We prefer our qb's to not be broke dicks, thanks
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:30 PM 01-28-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
lmao eat shit jamarr
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:05 AM 01-31-2024
I get the feeling you're expressing as a fan, but from the outside, KC just doesn't have that mistique this year.

The opposition and their fans fear of the Chiefs is restored
[Reply]
Page 227 of 268
« First < 127177217223224225226227 228229230231237 > Last »
Up