ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 226 of 247
« First < 126176216222223224225226 227228229230236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:50 AM 03-12-2023
The Bills were not over-hyped but losing Von Miller was basically the end of them after what they paid him and virtually zero depth to replace him. CIN feasted on their Buffalo hides twice.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:07 AM 03-12-2023
This guy got a tattoo of all the Bills and Bengals Super Bowl Championships combined

[Reply]
notorious 08:16 AM 03-12-2023
Took me a moment. :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:24 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
The Bills were not over-hyped but losing Von Miller was basically the end of them after what they paid him and virtually zero depth to replace him. CIN feasted on their Buffalo hides twice.
Disagree.

Did the offense continue rolling, an unstoppable machine as predicted?

Or did it sputter and get "figured out" as the season wore on, culminating in a pathetic showing in their divisional round loss to the Bengals?

Was their defense an unstoppable smooth juggernaut? Or was it a solid regular season D built to beat up average to below-average QB play, that crumbled without one single player?

The Bills were getting offseason hype that made them out to be a combination of the 85 Bears and the Greatest Show on Turf.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:36 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Disagree.

Did the offense continue rolling, an unstoppable machine as predicted?

Or did it sputter and get "figured out" as the season wore on, culminating in a pathetic showing in their divisional round loss to the Bengals?

Was their defense an unstoppable smooth juggernaut? Or was it a solid regular season D built to beat up average to below-average QB play, that crumbled without one single player?

The Bills were getting offseason hype that made them out to be a combination of the 85 Bears and the Greatest Show on Turf.
Yep, and it would have been one thing if they lost an epic divisional round game like they did the year prior at Arrowhead, and you could legitimately point at injuries as a deciding factor between being a "clear favorite" and losing a 50/50 game.... but, Mahomes has shown just how deadly he is in the playoffs due to the fact that the defense sucked in 2018, and in the Bills' divisional.

They weren't beating the Bengals 10-7. Hell, holding them to 27 isn't terrible at the end of the day and makes the game completely winnable if you're the clear favorite to win it all.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:12 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this man is broken

Remember how the story during the season was that Diggs and Allen were best buddies and they had that connection like Kelce/Mahomes?

Guess that shit went south quick, huh?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:22 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Remember how the story during the season was that Diggs and Allen were best buddies and they had that connection like Kelce/Mahomes?

Guess that shit went south quick, huh?
I don't think his comment reflects their relationship whatsoever. It is a comment of bewilderment for him why they haven't done better in the playoffs. IF his comment actually stated Allen's name or referred to him indirectly then that's different. But he is just bewildered and frustrated to this point and not at anyone specifically and I get that. Daboll was more instrumental to Allen than everyone thought. Allen actually took a step backward IMO this last year as the season went on. Will be interesting to see if Josh levels off, plays better or gets worse.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:41 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I don't think his comment reflects their relationship whatsoever. It is a comment of bewilderment for him why they haven't done better in the playoffs. IF his comment actually stated Allen's name or referred to him indirectly then that's different. But he is just bewildered and frustrated to this point and not at anyone specifically and I get that. Daboll was more instrumental to Allen than everyone thought. Allen actually took a step backward IMO this last year as the season went on. Will be interesting to see if Josh levels off, plays better or gets worse.
They haven’t done bad in the playoffs. Problem is they are in the same conference as KC. The Chiefs are by and large their biggest roadblock and a hill they struggle to overcome. They were just not prepared for the Bengals last year and it showed.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:11 AM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They haven’t done bad in the playoffs. Problem is they are in the same conference as KC. The Chiefs are by and large their biggest roadblock and a hill they struggle to overcome. They were just not prepared for the Bengals last year and it showed.
Bengals are a physical team, and they completely out physicaled the Bills in that game!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:23 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It would all depend on Lee's defense. Tyson would only have to connect once and Lee is done.
I don't doubt that. In a street fight, as quick as Tyson is, Lee would be very hard to hit square.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:24 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He lost plenty in the playoffs. Terrible argument.

We walked over your cold corpses to start our dynasty. Show some respect.
Don't make me come over there and throw some more rocks at your car. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:29 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
just fucking bring it on

i'll use the insurance money to buy season tickets

we're starting a dynasty, and you're going to fucking pay for it
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:29 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So basically the opposite of the Bridesmaids??

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:32 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
This guy got a tattoo of all the Bills and Bengals Super Bowl Championships combined

They're like 0-6 in Super Bowls combined or something stupid like that.

Fucking oof lol
[Reply]
Page 226 of 247
« First < 126176216222223224225226 227228229230236 > Last »
Up