ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 226 of 617
« First < 126176216222223224225226 227228229230236276326 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hammock Parties 12:26 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by DoucheMcCloud:
I'm definitely not the guy driving up the PCH with the top down heading to wine country.
AHA! SO YOU WERE THAT DUDE.
DaneMcCloud 12:46 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
AHA! SO YOU WERE THAT DUDE.
:-)
Sorter 12:59 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
93. Sorter
Total Posts: 9,747

I know Sorter is everyone's favorite ****ing gay (I meant to type guy, but when I reread for accuracy figured gay fit just as well) for some reason, but I just can't agree. My #1 pet peeve on message boards, and I've been a message board/chatroom participant since I was 15 years old, was when I used to hang around the social networking boards with all of the slutty 17 year olds who would send pictures of themselves shoving hairbrushes up their twats and it was awesome, is people who have no rebuttal so they post in god damn .gifs and .jpgs. I hate it. I realize every once in a while it's funny...or there is that perfect .gif...but more often than not, it turns into an entire posting style. Dude has nearly 10,000 posts and half of them are ****ing .gifs of 'boxxxy' or whatever the **** that is. It's creepy. It makes me picture him as being a 24 year old fatter version of Mecca with worse hair. He sits and faps it in his mom's basement to boxxxy and then everyone is all like 'omg he's so cool look at those shiny .gifs' and I'm like "gay"...and I have the best taste on this site so clearly you're all morons. He has 3 pages of friends on this site and he's been a member for less than 2 years. He's in 3 social groups as well. These things all make me think he is just a total ****ing [DaneMcCloud hobby] in real life. I can't get past the .gifs...I just can't. Tried adding Frazod to his facebook friends list...and while Frazod wanted to accept, his fingers are too ****ing fat to hit the accept button on his facebook phone app.

Pros: Obviously a big Chiefs fan. That's good. Likes the draft. Uses environmental friendly tissue paper to 'clean up'.

Cons: See description. Stop it. Posts should be CONTENT, not ****ing .gifs of some hot canadian slut. It creeps me out. You have to try to creep me out. Jerks off more than me which is hard to do. Like Frazod, can't see his penis while standing up (or sitting down). Speaking of sitting down, he sits when he pees. Which is ok. I get it, it's comfortable...but only skinny people should do that.

Outlook: Don't post 1 .gif for a month and see if I end up noticing who you are. Right now, the only reason I have any idea who you are is because I see that same ****ing girl .gif in every ****ing thread and I hate it. I want you to go a month without posting any .gifs or .jpgs and then I'll let you know via negative rep whether or not I think you're a good poster. I'm thinking it's going to be a no, because you seem like a pillowbiter.
First, I'm honored to be mentioned as one of CP's 101 finest.

I did find Hootie's post to be a bit repetitive. He found no new faults or areas to exploit (maybe he likes Loki and Ocelots as well, who knows) and largely remained fixated on his lack of love for Boxxy. Bummer, as I was hoping that this creative genius would provide some funnies for me and the board. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. Such a shame, as there are numerous things you could have poked fun at that would have been incredibly more entertaining.

RunKC 01:10 AM 05-30-2013
I would say that one of pro's on Sorter is that he is arguably, if not the most knowledgable poster when it comes to football.
ThaVirus 01:44 AM 05-30-2013
You guys are deepthroating Sorter all the way to the balls. Settle down.
AussieChiefsFan 01:45 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
93. Sorter
Total Posts: 9,747

I know Sorter is everyone's favorite ****ing gay (I meant to type guy, but when I reread for accuracy figured gay fit just as well) for some reason, but I just can't agree. My #1 pet peeve on message boards, and I've been a message board/chatroom participant since I was 15 years old, was when I used to hang around the social networking boards with all of the slutty 17 year olds who would send pictures of themselves shoving hairbrushes up their twats and it was awesome, is people who have no rebuttal so they post in god damn .gifs and .jpgs. I hate it. I realize every once in a while it's funny...or there is that perfect .gif...but more often than not, it turns into an entire posting style. Dude has nearly 10,000 posts and half of them are ****ing .gifs of 'boxxxy' or whatever the **** that is. It's creepy. It makes me picture him as being a 24 year old fatter version of Mecca with worse hair. He sits and faps it in his mom's basement to boxxxy and then everyone is all like 'omg he's so cool look at those shiny .gifs' and I'm like "gay"...and I have the best taste on this site so clearly you're all morons. He has 3 pages of friends on this site and he's been a member for less than 2 years. He's in 3 social groups as well. These things all make me think he is just a total ****ing [DaneMcCloud hobby] in real life. I can't get past the .gifs...I just can't. Tried adding Frazod to his facebook friends list...and while Frazod wanted to accept, his fingers are too ****ing fat to hit the accept button on his facebook phone app.

Pros: Obviously a big Chiefs fan. That's good. Likes the draft. Uses environmental friendly tissue paper to 'clean up'.

Cons: See description. Stop it. Posts should be CONTENT, not ****ing .gifs of some hot canadian slut. It creeps me out. You have to try to creep me out. Jerks off more than me which is hard to do. Like Frazod, can't see his penis while standing up (or sitting down). Speaking of sitting down, he sits when he pees. Which is ok. I get it, it's comfortable...but only skinny people should do that.

Outlook: Don't post 1 .gif for a month and see if I end up noticing who you are. Right now, the only reason I have any idea who you are is because I see that same ****ing girl .gif in every ****ing thread and I hate it. I want you to go a month without posting any .gifs or .jpgs and then I'll let you know via negative rep whether or not I think you're a good poster. I'm thinking it's going to be a no, because you seem like a pillowbiter.
Way to blow your load early, Hootie. :-)
AussieChiefsFan 01:48 AM 05-30-2013
But seriously, this thread is fucking hilarious. So many people getting butthurt over Hooties comments, not to mention all the other incredible arguments that are going on. This is fucking priceless. :-).
Sassy Squatch 02:15 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
But seriously, this thread is ****ing hilarious. So many people getting butthurt over Hooties comments, not to mention all the other incredible arguments that are going on. This is ****ing priceless. :-).
Wanna start something? I'll leave you face down in a bounce house
nstygma 02:17 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wanna start something? I'll leave you face down in a bounce house
that'd be face-up, since he's in the southern hemisphere 'n all
AussieChiefsFan 04:01 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by nstygma:
that'd be face-up, since he's in the southern hemisphere 'n all
:-)
crazycoffey 06:36 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would say that one of pro's on Sorter is that he is arguably, if not the most knowledgable poster when it comes to football.
Wikipedia has been amazing help
SAUTO 06:51 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by DoucheMcCloud:
Sorter is most definitely a dude.

The whole "Boxxy" meme confused a shit ton of people and still does to this day.
Didn't confuse me.
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO 06:52 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Yeah I am surprised it still confuses so many people.
or it's a fucking joke
Posted via Mobile Device
Simply Red 07:12 AM 05-30-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Didn't confuse me.
Posted via Mobile Device
I never knew of Roxxy until you all told me, again, I must just be getting old - I'm fine w/ this. I'm also fine w/ Roxxy - she only creeped me out a few times. But I think Sorter is solid, provided she's not a mult account. I'm not sure if she is or isn't. But sure - I like her.
L.A. Chieffan 07:32 AM 05-30-2013
sorter is a dude SR. and more of a dirty blond than a blond.
Page 226 of 617
« First < 126176216222223224225226 227228229230236276326 > Last »
Up