ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 225 of 324
« First < 125175215221222223224225 226227228229235275 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:12 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
KC management seeing Kadarius Toney acting like an idiot on social media, and can see need to go get Hopkins now.

If Toney doesn’t get his shit together soon, he may find himself on the street.
Fuck off, drama queen.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:32 PM 07-14-2023
KC management seeing Kadarius Toney acting like an idiot on social media, and can see need to go get Hopkins now.

Get his shit together? He kill someone? Beat any women? It's the off-season. He was saying this shit in the season when he was with the Giants, but guess what? They still decided that he was worth trading for. They kept players that talked shit about this fan base on Twitter. They don't care if he's talking trash to some idiots on Twitter and they shouldn't.
[Reply]
KCJake 05:06 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
Stupid ass post
What'd Toney say? What'd I miss?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:25 PM 07-14-2023

Toney's head coach gave Mike Vick a second chance after he did time in federal pound-him-in-the-ass prison, so I sincerely doubt the Chiefs brain trust could be forced to give a shit if Toney told the team that drafted him to fuck off for trading him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:50 PM 07-14-2023

Toney could worship Hitler IDGAF as long as he contributes to us winning
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:59 PM 07-14-2023

The Chiefs have been interested in Hopkins since before the draft… nothing Toney has supposedly done now (which is nothing) has increased their interest in Hopkins.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:12 PM 07-14-2023
Mahomes said fuck 100+ times on Netflix. If he doesn’t get his shit together the chiefs will likely go for Caleb Williams in next years draft.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:26 PM 07-14-2023

Couldn't miss the opportunity to smear the queer, what a complete shit take
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:37 PM 07-14-2023
I think DeAndre would look super cute with the Mahomes haircut!
[Reply]
Cosmos 06:38 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Good stuff, one idiot vouching for another.

Heil..fu.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:42 PM 07-14-2023
Not gonna lie, my knee jerk reaction was the same to Tony's recent social media highlights. Zero risk resolution would be to exit social media going into your first year as the #1 WR considering his eccentric past. His best season was what? A couple hundred yards, I'm glad he's excited about the SB victory but would prefer a humble more mature Toney than one that makes noise.

Hopkins as our #1 solves more problems than just a super star talent, he brings a highly respected vet presence and someone for our young core of talented WRs to learn from by example. That is, if he's willing to practice hahaha
[Reply]
In58men 06:45 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yikes
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:49 PM 07-14-2023
updates?
[Reply]
New World Order 06:54 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Not gonna lie, my knee jerk reaction was the same to Tony's recent social media highlights. Zero risk resolution would be to exit social media going into your first year as the #1 WR considering his eccentric past. His best season was what? A couple hundred yards, I'm glad he's excited about the SB victory but would prefer a humble more mature Toney than one that makes noise.

Hopkins as our #1 solves more problems than just a super star talent, he brings a highly respected vet presence and someone for our young core of talented WRs to learn from by example. That is, if he's willing to practice hahaha
Toney seems like he’s also made out of glass
[Reply]
rocknrolla 06:56 PM 07-14-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
We really are down to pretty much zero Twitter tards aren't we?
It really seems that way. Is that a good or bad thing?
[Reply]
Page 225 of 324
« First < 125175215221222223224225 226227228229235275 > Last »
Up